PDA

View Full Version : Official Kelly Osbourne Hate Thread

The Naitch
12-30-2003, 06:28 PM
I don't know if this has been done before, but I need to get this off my chest.

Kelly Osbourne is a bitch, her music stinks, Christina is hotter than her anyways, and she's just jealous of her because she's just a fat ugly pig that annoys the shit out of me and the only reason why she's what she is today is because of her last name. Step aside, junior!

Rant over

el fregadero
12-30-2003, 06:29 PM
<font color=teal>OZZY</font>

PoisonIvy
12-30-2003, 06:35 PM
I want to know how Ozzy produced such ugly, untalented children.

The Naitch
12-30-2003, 06:41 PM
Drugs? LOL

Ninti the Mad
12-30-2003, 06:59 PM
I would cum on her face and make her lick it.

Then I would have sex with a homeless man.

The Naitch
12-30-2003, 07:01 PM
ok

Yashamaga
12-30-2003, 07:43 PM
I would cum on her face and make her lick it.

Then I would have sex with a homeless man.

brb

gotta go wax my carrot

KleptoKlown
12-30-2003, 08:52 PM
only reason anyone knows her name is because of who her daddy is.

I wish my daddy was a cracked out rock star who bit th ehead of doves :(

Eunos
12-30-2003, 09:12 PM
If she were anybody elses child.. She would have been laughed at and kicked onto the streets.

Santos
12-30-2003, 09:29 PM
I heard she did a duet with Ozzy, I saw a little of the video but didnt really hear the song. Is it any good?

Eunos
12-30-2003, 09:33 PM
I heard she did a duet with Ozzy, I saw a little of the video but didnt really hear the song. Is it any good?

It makes Simple Plan sound like Napalm Death.

Big Fat Mike
12-30-2003, 11:48 PM
I would have sex with her. In my head it makes me related to OZZY.

and that would rule.

MVP
12-31-2003, 12:38 AM
It makes Simple Plan sound like Napalm Death.Holy shit now I really hate her. :mad:

BCWWF
12-31-2003, 03:09 AM
I dont hate Kelly Osbourn as much as I hate the girls who try to be like her

The Naitch
12-31-2003, 02:49 PM
I heard that MTV is banning her from shows because she lashed out at Christina.

Lotus
12-31-2003, 05:16 PM
Kelly Osbourne is one confused bitch. That Osbourne's show that was on MTV f</>ucking sucked a horse's cock, I don't see how anybody thought it was funny. Gary Busey is a better and funnier drug addict than Ozzy anyways.

axeman175
01-10-2004, 11:18 PM
you guys talk all kind of shit about Kelly Osbourne because she ragged on Christina, what makes you any better ragging on her. I think Kelly kick ass. P.S. Chistina is a sellout.

PoisonIvy
01-10-2004, 11:20 PM
Oh no, a n00b.

asphyXy
01-10-2004, 11:40 PM
<font color=969696>Ozzy's success is due to Tony Iommi and Randy Rhoads.</font>

Kane Knight
01-10-2004, 11:46 PM
{lepto]{lown']only reason anyone knows her name is because of who her daddy is.

I wish my daddy was a cracked out rock star who bit th ehead of doves :(

You forget about her mommy too. It's not just daddy.

Kane Knight
01-10-2004, 11:53 PM

:y: I love you. ;)

I don't really HATE Kelley Osbourne or Ozzy, but neither are what they're cracked up to be. Tony Iommi has done nothing but improve with time, whereas Ozzy's kinda stale. He's had a couple of good songs, but nothing worth the hype. He's mostly just known for his controversy.

Kelly just flat out sucks. She's riding her daddy's name and her mommy's savvy. While she sucks, can you exactly blame her for taking the silver spoon in her mouth and using it for all it's worth?

asphyXy
01-11-2004, 12:37 AM
<font color=969696>Iommi had no choice but to improve with time. Talented guitarists were spreading like the plague in the 80s. Once Dio joined Sabbath, they became good. I don't like anything before Dio.</font>

Kane Knight
01-11-2004, 12:43 AM
<font color=969696>Iommi had no choice but to improve with time. Talented guitarists were spreading like the plague in the 80s. Once Dio joined Sabbath, they became good. I don't like anything before Dio.</font>

Ozzy-Era Sabbath was pretty damn boring.

Funky Fly
01-11-2004, 01:58 AM

How metal was created: A bunch of talented guys got together and decided to play music different from anything else at the time. The problem was that noone of them could sing, so they hired the first coked out hobo they could find to front the band. Black Sabbath was born.

How retards think metal was created:

"Hello, I'm Ozzy Osbourne. I'm really bored. I think I'll create a new kind of music and call it metal."

*shoots lightning from his hands and Black Sabbath appears*

"Right, now o give these guys talent."

*shoots lightning and the groups releases several albums*

"Hmmm, now for the rest of world"

*shoots lightning and every band in every form of metal comes into existence*

[20 something years later]

"Sharoooooooon! I'm bored as fook. I think I'm gonna start another form of music."

Sharon: "That's nice, Ozzy."

*Ozzy shoots lightning from his hands and Korn appear before him*

Ozzy: "Go forth and spread pesitilence across the land. Let there be 1000000000 bands exactly like you."

asphyXy
01-11-2004, 02:20 AM
<font color=969696>Glenn Tipton created metal. :rant:</font>

TheNamelessOne
01-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Kelly Osbourne is a lying, ugly, talentless media whore than thinks everyone in the rock world must respect her, and anyone that doesn't she must undermine and publically insult to make herself look good.

Kerrang run more articles on her, and refuse to run any on Avril Lavigne. At least Lavigne co writes most of her songs, rather than getting Daddy to do it for her.

Silent
01-11-2004, 11:47 AM
I like Black Sabbath. Not a huge fan, like I couldn't name a song, but I recognize them when they are on the radio/whatever, and they sound pretty good.

Sephiroth
01-11-2004, 12:52 PM
They should hang her out off a window, and then tie her behind a train. :rant:

Kane Knight
01-11-2004, 02:43 PM
How metal was created: A bunch of talented guys got together and decided to play music different from anything else at the time. The problem was that noone of them could sing, so they hired the first coked out hobo they could find to front the band. Black Sabbath was born.

How retards think metal was created:

"Hello, I'm Ozzy Osbourne. I'm really bored. I think I'll create a new kind of music and call it metal."

*shoots lightning from his hands and Black Sabbath appears*

"Right, now o give these guys talent."

*shoots lightning and the groups releases several albums*

"Hmmm, now for the rest of world"

*shoots lightning and every band in every form of metal comes into existence*

[20 something years later]

"Sharoooooooon! I'm bored as fook. I think I'm gonna start another form of music."

Sharon: "That's nice, Ozzy."

*Ozzy shoots lightning from his hands and Korn appear before him*

Ozzy: "Go forth and spread pesitilence across the land. Let there be 1000000000 bands exactly like you."

If it wasn't based on a totally false premise that they "decided to play music different from anything else at the time," it'd make a helluva lot more sense. Except, you know, their Ozzy-era stuff wasn't that different from a lot of their contemporaries.

Of course, I forgive you, as you've been brainwashed by the metalheads of the day, who honestly think it and probably have never listened to ANY of Sabbath's contemporaries.

Kane Knight
01-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Hmmm...On second thought, Black Sabbath was very unique. I can't name a single other band that took the rock feel and added blues through minor pentatonics.

Well, except for that nagging thing that most of the rock bands of the day were blues oriented, a throwback from when rock 'n' roll was actually called R&B and was HEAVILY blues...But if you ignore that, then Sabbath truly created a new style of music.

Danny Electric
01-12-2004, 07:38 AM
Ozzy rules because he's a Brummie, makes me proud to be one. :shifty:
I have nothing aginst Kelly Osbourne, she's just an atention seeker and she's only young. She obviously hasn't had the most stable of upbringings.
Oh yeah and Ozzy era Sabbath ruled! They were great when I saw them live. Hearing NIB live was awesome.

Downunder
01-12-2004, 08:04 AM
Fonzy wants to shag her

Kane Knight
01-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Wait...You mean Ozzy's not a stable and strong father figure?

SOMEONE CALL CNN! ;)

Sorry, had to say it.

blake639raw
01-12-2004, 01:51 PM
<font color=969696>Ozzy's success is due to Tony Iommi and Randy Rhoads.</font> Yeah, Ozzy always was carried by good musicians. I can't ****ing stand him personally, even though Rhoads is a god.

And on topic, Kelly Osbourne is a fat, annoying bitch.

blake639raw
01-12-2004, 01:51 PM
<font color=969696>Glenn Tipton created metal. :rant:</font> This man speaks the truth.

Gertner
01-12-2004, 02:18 PM
p diddy created the re-mix

Bad Guy
01-17-2004, 05:09 AM
Kelly Osbourne :nono: http://www.saigonnet.vn/homepage-data/diembao/tulieu/mtv/29-11.jpg

black/blonde Christina :yes: http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1030687067.jpg

Kane Knight
01-17-2004, 02:06 PM
This man speaks the truth.

NO! He's WRONG!

KoRn invented METAL! :mad:

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-18-2004, 01:54 AM
I hate people who spaz out all the time, and she does allllllll the time on the show on MTV. You know what else I hate......sons or daughters of rich people who bitch about stupid shit........seriously shut the fu</>ck up you are rich and you'll never have to work a day in your life asssshole.

If my parents were rich and they just gave me tons of money to do whatever I want I really don't think Id spend anytime complaining about anything. I dont care what anyone says.......Money = happiness

DaveWadding
01-18-2004, 01:58 AM
:lol: I bet you I could break Christina Aguliera in half with my nutsack.