PDA

View Full Version : if bret Heart brother owen was still alive

sexymanalive
12-30-2003, 06:37 PM
what show do you think he would be on or what titles would he of hold or be holding or would he even be wwe ? would he be heel or face

Fryza
12-30-2003, 06:45 PM
If poor Owen was still alive, he'd be either working at NWATNA or on Velocity...It's sad, but it's the most likely possibilities.

The Chosen 1
12-30-2003, 06:53 PM
Prolly World Champion or atleast IC Champion.

EazyMack
12-30-2003, 07:08 PM
I'm sure he would've had some success, maybe a World Championship or two, but would probably be on the decline by now as the WWE doesn't like to push anyone over 30 these days.

Evil Vito
12-30-2003, 07:08 PM
<font color=goldenrod>He'd probably be working the Indy Circuit in a tag team with Teddy Hart.</font>

sexymanalive
12-30-2003, 10:27 PM
i saw teddy hart for the first time he asome

CANADIAN
12-30-2003, 10:29 PM
Who knows?

Innovator
12-30-2003, 10:37 PM
5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time 5 time WWE Champion

Normal Is Me
12-30-2003, 10:45 PM
I've only seen Teddy Hart wrestle once. His first match all I saw was high spot, botched high spot, botched high spot, high spot, 3 seconds of selling, botched high spot finish.

MVP
12-31-2003, 12:19 AM
Honestly, I don't think he would've stayed with the WWE long after Over the Edge. He was unhappy with the writers at the time of his death because of the prolonged Blue Blazer gimmick, and the fact that his position in the company was solid in the midcard division when he could've been pushed more considering the top heels at the time were Vince and Shane.

FakeLaser
12-31-2003, 12:54 AM
He'd be stuck in the upper midcard, working brilliant matches with Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle.

da_king
12-31-2003, 09:32 AM
<font color="#ccffcc">
i think he'd be retired, at least from being an active wrestler :-\
</font>

SuperSlim
12-31-2003, 10:00 AM
he woulda been world champ at elast once before leaving. Possibly return as a part time wrestler here and there.

KayfabeMan
12-31-2003, 10:11 AM
I think he might have jumped/been forced to WCW shortly after
OTE. If not,I think he might have had a World Title run,but then
it would've been downhill for him after that....

Head
12-31-2003, 11:38 AM
Yeah, I think he was like 34 when he died, so he would be pretty old by now, probably close to retired.

I'm pretty sure that just because of the Heart name though, he would have received a substancial push, probably being a minimal world champion being forced to job to a guy like Triple H at Wrestlemania (see Jericho). After that I'm pretty sure he would probably float around in the upper mid card/low main event, occasionally receiving a title shot.

Corkscrewed
12-31-2003, 08:11 PM
He'd be taking away Benoit's position from him (making people look good but never getting pushed beyond almost main eventer).

Fox
12-31-2003, 08:15 PM
I don't think he had what it takes to make it to the very top, but it definitely would've been interesting to see him feud with Benoit, Jericho, Lesnar, and Angle.

bigpoppapump
01-01-2004, 06:07 AM
sexymanalive

Beating a dead dog.............
Beating a dead dog.............

Learn PROPER ENGLISH before posting,or if all fails, hit the preview button,uh nevermind, it looks all good to you anyway.

MoRcHeEbA
01-01-2004, 07:40 AM
I thought they said in some documentry he was just waiting for his contract to expire then he was gonna be a gym teacher or something :-\

Sickboy
01-01-2004, 12:29 PM
I'm sure he would've had some success, maybe a World Championship or two, but would probably be on the decline by now as the WWE doesn't like to push anyone over 30 these days.

Umm, Triple H, Undertaker, Kane, Ric Flair, etc. Most guys in the WWE are over 30.

The One
01-01-2004, 01:23 PM
Honestly, I dont think Owen would have ever had a World Title run. I mean for god's sake he was with the WWE for 10 years before the accedent...and his popularity peaked a few years before anyhow. He was a great talent, however, I think had he not died he would have gone on to be revealed as the Blue Blazer when he slowly turned heel by Jarrett getting mad and ripping the mask off...Jarrett and Owen would have feuded over the IC title instead of Jarrett and Chyna...instead of Chyna dropping the belt to Jericho, Owen would have in some three, a few fours, MAYBE one 5 star match. From there the IC title history woudl continue the same...Owen would have become nearly forgotten wrestling on HeAT, he probably would have been in RTC, and then retire.

The sad fact is, while Owen was a great talent, he didn't have a great body, his character(s) (counting Blazer) where not going to get him over any, and his in ring skill will always be overshadowed by his borthers. I loved Owen Hart, but he was not the man upon which the WWF(E) would have made into the flagship superstar.

As for right now, I dont think he would still be in the game. Maybe he would have made a few WWA or NWA-TNA apearances (similar to that of what Lex Luger, Sting, or Hulk Hogan have done)

I think the BIGGEST thing that would have changed is that Bret would be a little bit more likly to come back and make a few appearances. However that is just my guess.

Shaggy
01-01-2004, 02:10 PM
I would have to say that with all the changes that have happened in the WWE that if Owen was still around he might be in NWA-TNA.

natureboycv
01-01-2004, 02:49 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>An IC or U.S. title reign, probably no further.</font></b>

Savio
01-01-2004, 02:51 PM
They would have never gave owen a push :(

da_king
01-01-2004, 03:29 PM
<font color="#ccffcc">
also don't forget that the whole blue blazer gimick was thought to have been a punishment for him not wanting to participate in certain angles or storylines. he was not fitting in well with mcmahon's vision and direction.

</font>

YOUR Hero
01-01-2004, 03:35 PM
He was unhappy in WWE and had saved up money for retirement. He was devoted to his family. I doubt he'd still be in the business, but one can never know.

Deceit
01-01-2004, 11:46 PM
wasn't owen supposed to have "the game" gimick instead of triple h at first?

Russell Crowe
01-03-2004, 07:23 PM
I can imagine Owen having that gimmick, but it would have been something for people to poke fun at like the rocket. For some reason, I imagined Owen joining Right To Censor. And probably would have joined the alliance, more towards the WCW half. And after that, due to his style, he would have been drafted for SmackDown and be feuding preferably with Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit, but more likely A-Train and Mr. America (in an "I'm in Mr. McMahon's pocket so he won't fire me" type angle). Oh, and he would have been the first US champion and brag about how a Canadian was the first guy to hold it. World Champion/WWE champion? Highly unlikely. But, "Anything can happen in the World Wrestling Entertainment!"

MVP
01-04-2004, 12:52 AM
wasn't owen supposed to have "the game" gimick instead of triple h at first?Can you imagine Owen Hart walking to the ring with a big jean jacket covered by a leather jacket and spitting water as he entered the ring?

Oxstar
01-04-2004, 04:43 PM
i have always missed him! i think i will always miss owen hart! as long as i watch wrestlin! other wise i might forget!

John la Rock
01-04-2004, 11:43 PM
I think he would of got released shortly after Over the Edge 99 since his Blue Blazer gimmick was going nowhere. He probably would of taken like a couple months off before ending up in WCW and winning the World Titlem, much like Jeff Jarrett did.

As for right now I say that he would be in TNA as World Champ