PDA

View Full Version : MTV '04 VMA's in my Backyard

Kalyx triaD
08-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Me and my guys usually cause mischief in Miami Beach anyway, now we could possibly terrorize celebs! Any ideas on what and how we should make MTV never come to Miami again?

road doggy dogg
08-25-2004, 06:42 PM
Go to the awards show and shout out "MTV sucks!" really loud, guaranteed results

Rob
08-25-2004, 06:44 PM
Take a piss on the beach

ilt_undertaker
08-25-2004, 06:48 PM
Beat up that JoJo girl if you can

asphyXy
08-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Oh my god. You could so totally throw stuff at them.

Gertner
08-25-2004, 08:05 PM
Wear a sign "Britney gave me crabs."

Danny Electric
08-25-2004, 09:02 PM
Kill yourself live on TV.

MVP
08-25-2004, 11:25 PM
Just don't diss Chappelle.

OssMan
08-26-2004, 12:28 AM
make a bunch of signs and banners that say "put on music videos instead of stupid shows about dumb people and show good music instead of shitty rap all day"

Volchok
08-26-2004, 12:43 AM
sound off those little fog horns when there trying to interview people...

Gertner
08-26-2004, 12:55 AM
make a bunch of signs and banners that say "put on music videos instead of stupid shows about dumb people and show good music instead of shitty rap all day"
rap rules, next to trance of course

kill yourself.

Funky Fly
08-26-2004, 01:22 AM
Please, you won't get to do shit.

You think they won't have security at this thing with that many celebrities?

PapaGeorgio
08-26-2004, 01:57 AM
To simply put it, whip it out.

Kalyx triaD
08-26-2004, 02:57 AM
Please, you won't get to do shit.

You think they won't have security at this thing with that many celebrities?

Where's your terrorist train of thought, dude? Just pretend like you're cool and BOOM, "We didn't see it coming! Who would've ever thought," blah blah. It's not hard.

I'm feeling the yell crazy stuff thing, but everybody's gonna yell something, I won't be heard.

I will not kill myself.

Throwing things is out of the question, even if Jojo is point blank, sorry.

I don't do the sign thing, it's so WWE. Mmmm? "MTV sucks..."? That's one thing I could yell... How about celeb specific calls? Something that could really make their head turn. Or I could risk jail time and scream, "It's a bomb!! ...That Hoobastank CD is a bomb!! Horrible!!"

Volchok
08-26-2004, 03:20 PM
buy those friggin little blow horn things that they use for football.. im telling ya have you and your buddies all sound them off when there cutting a interview... just keep doing it, they get pissed off eventually...

Optik
08-26-2004, 05:45 PM

:roll:

Outsider
08-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Twat any member of New Found Glory or Yellowcard for pulling out of Reading for fucking MTV :mad:

El Capitano Gatisto
08-26-2004, 09:10 PM
Suicide bombing.

Outsider
08-26-2004, 09:16 PM
Suicide bombing.

It would be easy, just get someone wearing a turban to try and get in, they'll arrest him and be distracted while you walk in and blow the place up.

He'd still get blamed too

Kalyx triaD
08-27-2004, 04:45 PM
I will not kill myself.

Kalyx triaD
08-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Okay, me a buddy snuck into the VMA's.

We didn't get there till it started so our red carpet plans was a no-go. It wouldn't work anyway, as the celebs were coming in on boats on the other side of the arena. But we vowed to try to get inside. The security was tighter than Ashley Simpson and getting across the street was a challenge. We got across when one cop didn't seem to take his job seriously.

Now we had to get on the steps that lead to the entrance doors, which took some Solid Snake like actions. After dodging a rather bothersome female cop, we got on the steps of the arena. But getting in those doors was impossible.

After contemplating whether or not to go under the MTV production trailers on the side of the arena (leading to the garage), my bud found a way to the parking garage. Unguarded. Why, cause it still had two ways in, and they were blocked off by what we learned to call "Yellow Shirts". Now we managed to get tickets from people leaving early, but there was a strict no re-entry rule. An elevator ride took us to the first floor and inside the VMA's.

We sat according to our tickets and ended up behind the stage Tony Hawk did some tricks on, and broke his board. It was in that sequence, as well as the performance by that crazy-ass color band people, that you may seen me and my bud.

I was in a purple long sleave shirt and white pants (tucked in), and the friend was wearing a Cowboy's Jersey with a crazy afro. During the Hawk/Simpson segmet we were standing in the aisle(SP), and there's a great chance we could be seen there. And if anything, I was yelling "Tony Hawk!" and "900!" freaking loud so maybe I can be heard.

From that same area we saw Merilyn Manson and Mandy Moore preparing to give a presentation. I was yelling "Manson!" and everytime Moore looked back, I'd say, "Not You!!"

Eventually, we grew tired of those seats and noticed good ones around the corner. The yellowshirts were giving us a hard time about sitting according to our seats, so instead of walking by the entrance ways, we walked along the seats; yes in "Excuse me" theater fashion. We got some nice seats at the end of the show and we could probably be seen moving to Outcast's performance. It was great, we took these forms under the seats and shook 'em like a polaroid picture. They were big blue pieces of paper and I hope we got cam time for that, but I doubt it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Amy Lee has an ass.

Alicia Keys really is kinda buff.

Steave-O is the exact size and posture as he looks on TV.

Mandy Moore really isn't pretty (Our first seats were behind-right of the stage she appeared on with Manson for better description).

And Outcast rules.

Tornado
08-30-2004, 04:02 PM
The bastard managed to snag $800 dollars from a VERY careless chick's purse

Wow, your friend is an asshole.

DaveWadding
08-30-2004, 04:20 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, Amy Lee has an ass.

I'll let everyone else call you an asshole....I'll just call you Captain Obvious :wave:

HeartBreakMan2k
08-30-2004, 04:29 PM
Your friends a dick for stealing money, and you're a fuckin asshole for going along with it.

Outsider
08-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Your friends a dick for stealing money, and you're a fuckin asshole for going along with it.

Kalyx triaD
08-31-2004, 08:09 PM
snip

HeartBreakMan2k
08-31-2004, 11:39 PM
Well forgive me for thinking both you and your are pieces of shit.

Hired Hitman
08-31-2004, 11:48 PM
"It's a bomb!! ...That Hoobastank CD is a bomb!! Horrible!!"

:cool: