PDA

View Full Version : Totally Obsessed

Volchok
08-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Has anyone seen this show on VH1? i was flipping threw the channals and i went past VH1 and it was showing this 40 year old lady that was obsessed with pink.. so i started watching her whole room was pink, the lady even went so far to die her cat pink... and there was another one where the lady was obsessed with Lord Of The Rings.. she had all the cardboard cut out and she carried conversations with them.. brought Golom to dinner with them and actully bought the CARDBOARD cut out dinner... wtf is with people? so has anyone else seen this?

SuperSlim
08-27-2004, 05:35 PM
nope

Team Sheep
08-27-2004, 05:40 PM
maybe. dunno might have been pissed

slextremely
08-27-2004, 10:13 PM
yea i seen the crazy pink lady, and some guy obsessed with E.T.

road doggy dogg
08-27-2004, 10:58 PM
Sounds like a bunch of retards looking for attention so they can get on TV

PoisonIvy
08-28-2004, 12:11 AM
The lady eager to reach 600 lbs because she envies confident fat ladies made throw up a lil bit.

el fregadero
08-28-2004, 04:40 AM
That guy who thinks he's Peter Pan is a pimp.

Shaggy
08-28-2004, 11:11 AM
lol :lol:

When I saw part of this on TV I was asking this same question to people.

I saw the LOTR part and was thinking that this has to be a little fake. There is no way someone could be like that. But as I watched what she was doing it was getting kind of scary. I would of up and left that women in no time.

The ET person was alright I guess. He just liked ET. He is just like most collectors out there but instead of only getting a few things for his favorite movie or getting a few things from a bunch of favorite movies, he got alot for one. I give the guy credit for having all that stuff. But renting an apartment so everyone can come see it is just screwed up.

As for Pink Lady. I didnt see anything wrong with her either. Sure she liked pink but there is nothing wrong with that for a girl. The only thing I noticed was that they said she goes crazy if anything thats not pink is in her house. Well the handel on the side of the vacuum was black so why didnt she go crazy about that. Also the tub thing that she was dying the cat in was red. She went crazy over the red shirt that was in her room earlier but its ok to put her can in something red. Thats just a little odd to me.

RGWhat316
09-01-2004, 12:49 AM
I saw a preview as a kid is obsessed with Michaelangelo from TMNT. I haven't seen the show yet, but it looks interesing.

PoisonIvy
09-01-2004, 02:28 AM
Thats a 26 year old woman.