PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Circle to release new album

El Vaquero de Infierno
08-29-2004, 02:02 PM
From A Perfect Circle.com:

2004-08-25 STATEMENT FROM MAYNARD
November 2nd, coinciding with the presidential election, APC will be releasing a collection of songs about WAR, PEACE, LOVE AND GREED, entitled "eMOTIVe." Featuring new material and songs like "imagine" by John Lennon, "What's goin on" by Marvin Gaye, "Let's have a war" by FEAR. This week we will release one of these new songs entitled, "Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums," with an animated video poking fun at our fearless leader. Hopefully, you'll find it as entertaining as we do.

REMEMBER... EVERY SINGLE VOTE COUNTS.

Don't let yourself be tricked into thinking it does not. It is important for us all to engage this political system and to be conscious of who is being chosen to speak for us. If you choose not to be involved with decisions that affect your life on a daily basis, in our opinion, you forfeit your right to complain about it later. THINK FOR YOURSELF. QUESTION AUTHORITY. Hopefully you will choose to vote on November 2nd.

Peace,
Maynard.

More APC is always welcomed :y: :cool: ... Whatever the motive.

The Destroyer
08-29-2004, 03:07 PM
This "Counting Sheep... blah blah" is just a remix of Pet, don't get too excited. :p

el fregadero
08-29-2004, 09:30 PM
He better not have taken time away from making the new Tool album to do this.

The Mask
08-29-2004, 10:50 PM
WOOOOOO

El Capitano Gatisto
08-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Maynard better not go too much further up his own arse. He's going to disappear.

House of Pancakes
08-30-2004, 10:48 AM
They're so fucking finished. I don't even know what the hell Maynard's doing. I hope the new Tool album doesn't suck.

El Capitano Gatisto
08-30-2004, 10:49 AM
WAR PEACE LOVE AND GREED

eMOTIVe

Pretty funny stuff.

Pathetic
08-30-2004, 03:28 PM
I have no idea what he think he's doing covering 'Imagine'.

Poor. Very Poor.

:n:

El Vaquero de Infierno
08-31-2004, 06:26 PM
I have no idea what he think he's doing covering 'Imagine'.

Poor. Very Poor.

:n:

Yes, I was wondering why Maynard and the APC guys were lowering themselves by covering a John Lennon song. :shifty: