PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Jordan

LK
08-30-2004, 09:46 AM
So what do people think of him since he became the new JBL's chief of staff. Before when he was a face I didn't see anything very special in him but since he turned heel he has shown decent charisma and I enjoyed his match with Taker. Nothing spectacular but I felt it was a decent performance by Jordan.

So what are other people's thoughts on him?

SuperSlim
08-30-2004, 09:51 AM
meh, he's aight. nothin special like Orton but he's aight.

CSL
08-30-2004, 09:53 AM

<font color=white>I agree just with L's and R's in between my A's and I's... :shifty: </font>

Aussie Skier
08-30-2004, 10:00 AM
he's good

he certainly has a great look to him!

Jonster
08-30-2004, 10:03 AM
He's like the Virgil to JBL's Million Dollar Man.

Aussie Skier
08-30-2004, 10:10 AM

I think he's more like the Quarme (sp?) to Vince McMahon's Donald Trump

ColdwaVer
08-30-2004, 11:05 AM

He's more than that really, he's got a lot less of a "servant" thing going on. JBL actually asks him stuff and trusts him to do things. I highly doubt that DiBiase would ever have let Virgil defend a title for him. And anyways, Jordan has already shown about fifty times more charisma than Virgil ever did. If Cena ends up getting the US title back, it would be great to see him feud with Jordan over it.

SuperSlim
08-30-2004, 11:28 AM
Jordan bores me. bring me the next big thing. and I don't mean Brock.

Cruiserweight 3:16
08-30-2004, 12:22 PM
Jordan's alright, but he needs to do some more promos and have some more interesting matches for him to be taken more seriously. He reminds of how lame Cena and Orton were when they first started out.

Kapoutman
08-30-2004, 01:02 PM
I like him. He has decent potential, and I think he could be a mainstay for years to come. Of course, he will probably stay in the midcard, but I think he will be a reliable guy.

Funky Fly
08-30-2004, 04:27 PM
Decent in the ring, decent on the mic... kinda slightly above average all around. Give him some time and he'll better, but this is a good start.

Gertner
08-30-2004, 04:30 PM
o.k DAWG

fuckin wigger.

Funky Fly
08-30-2004, 04:32 PM
o.k DAWG

fuckin wigger.
Uhhhh, if you'd take the time to visit the photo album, you'll see that Superslim is actually black.

Mayo
08-30-2004, 04:42 PM
LOL, gertner is too busy with his oompa loompa to look at pictures, Funky Fly.

I like Orlando Jordan. He is good in the ring and can carry a half decent match. Definitely has a lot more charisma than I thought, and I don't see why he hasn't been in the midcard for a couple of months already. This 'chief of staff' gimmick will help him to gain some exposure and hopefully he can back it up in the ring when he's on his own later on.

Dorkchop
08-30-2004, 05:01 PM
Orlando Jordon has all the potential to last a long time in the WWE. Though right now I don't ever see him as the heavyweight champ, I can see him eventually making it and lasting the IC or US title reigns. As of right now, I see him just under Owen Hart status.

MVP
08-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Hopefully Jordan gets some notoriety as JBL's Chief of Staff because with a little work he can be a U.S. title contender next year.