PDA

View Full Version : So after weeks of people telling me that the new Nelly is greatness, I succumbed

Funky Fly
09-05-2004, 07:02 PM
and downloaded it. Frankly, I hate how some of my friends have the most retarded taste in music. Every song is trying to be to be the "sensitive gangsta" and sounds the same.

Talk about retarded stuff that people around you listen to.

DaveWadding
09-05-2004, 07:08 PM
My best friend likes the McDonalds theme song with Chingy and Nate Dogg :wtf:

TheNamelessOne
09-05-2004, 07:11 PM
I have a friend that listens to Shadows Fall, Iced Earth and Children Of Bodom, all because asphyxy mention them a few months ago. Despite this, he still likes the Rasmus, Lostprophets, and worst of all, Zebrahead.

Funky Fly
09-05-2004, 07:24 PM
My best friend likes the McDonalds theme song with Chingy and Nate Dogg :wtf:
Nate Dogg and Chingy did a McDonald's theme?

Nate Dogg. :'(

KleptoKlown
09-05-2004, 07:51 PM
he wears a bandaid on his face for no reason at all...that should say enough.

Funky Fly
09-05-2004, 09:15 PM
{lepto]{lown']he wears a bandaid on his face for no reason at all...that should say enough.
True

DaveWadding
09-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Nate Dogg and Chingy did a McDonald's theme?

Nate Dogg. :'(
Houston feat. Chingy, Nate Dogg, & I-20 - I Like That

Funky Fly
09-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Houston feat. Chingy, Nate Dogg, & I-20 - I Like That
That song is awful.

The Outlaw
09-06-2004, 12:01 AM
I liked Country Grammar. :$

DaveWadding
09-06-2004, 12:36 AM
That song is awful.
It is.

Joeleosis
09-06-2004, 07:31 AM
I have a friend that listens to Shadows Fall, Iced Earth and Children Of Bodom, all because asphyxy mention them a few months ago. Despite this, he still likes the Rasmus, Lostprophets, and worst of all, Zebrahead.
Where are you from? I saw Zebrahead play at a local show at one of the pop punk kiddie clubs. I was with friends, awful expereince. :mad: Except when a kid bumped into me and I thrashed the shit out of everyone. It was fucking awesome, about twenty 12 year olds getting thrown around by a 6 foot 3 beast in a top hat. :lol: :cool:

Zelda
09-06-2004, 11:53 AM
My father listens to Avril Lavigne.

Funky Fly
09-06-2004, 06:39 PM
My father listens to Avril Lavigne.
I would normally laugh at you for this, but you have exquisite taste in rap. :love:

TheNamelessOne
09-07-2004, 02:58 PM
Where are you from? I saw Zebrahead play at a local show at one of the pop punk kiddie clubs. I was with friends, awful expereince. :mad: Except when a kid bumped into me and I thrashed the shit out of everyone. It was fucking awesome, about twenty 12 year olds getting thrown around by a 6 foot 3 beast in a top hat. :lol: :cool:
England.

I saw them supporting Reel Big Fish earlier their year, and went with the friend I mentioned in my first post (this was the show he became a fan) and another friend who had heard them and told me that they were utterly crap. Granted, they did liven the gig up a little bit and they had tons of fans that cleared out after they went, but I was completly bored. I later heard studio versions of their songs, which I thought were laughably bad.

I mainly went to see Goldfinger criminally supporting RBF, but they should have just kicked Zebrahead off and give Goldfinger more time.

The Mask
09-07-2004, 04:41 PM
I mainly went to see Goldfinger criminally supporting RBF,

behave, RBF is far better than Golfinger ever will be.

RBFFFFFFFFFFFFF :'(

Funky Fly
09-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Goldfinger's greatest accomplishment is 99 Red Balloons... which is a translated Nena cover. :|

The Mask
09-07-2004, 05:21 PM
not even that. Nena translated it first :$

Funky Fly
09-07-2004, 05:35 PM
not even that. Nena translated it first :$
lol

BTW, Czech out Bit Comet (http://www.bitcomet.com). It's better than Nova Torrent from what I've seen so far.

It has a bunch of torrent sites already listed in a side bar, and you pick and choose which individual files you want from a particular torrent. Also, it's not a greedy bastard with my RAM. :'(

OssMan
09-15-2004, 11:50 PM
I hate how everyone at my school is into stupid emo shit, and I am the only person who actually listens to metal.

also, people don't know talent from shit. I hate bringing up a band like the Red Hot Chili Peppers with someone, because they just say they suck, and some emo band or crappy rapper is better.

DaveWadding
09-16-2004, 03:38 PM
Also, Funk, the new Nelly CDs ARE greatness.

Kris P Lettus
09-16-2004, 05:14 PM
I liked Country Grammar. :$

Ditto..

:$

He's now utter shit...

Why are people raving about this garbage when Gift of Gab has an album out??

DaveWadding
09-16-2004, 07:13 PM
Ditto..

:$

He's now utter shit...

Why are people raving about this garbage when Gift of Gab has an album out??
Cause I don't have the $$$ to buy the Gift of Gab album.

Buzzkill
09-16-2004, 07:50 PM
lol

BTW, Czech out Bit Comet (http://www.bitcomet.com/). It's better than Nova Torrent from what I've seen so far.

It has a bunch of torrent sites already listed in a side bar, and you pick and choose which individual files you want from a particular torrent. Also, it's not a greedy bastard with my RAM. :'(Yeah that's what I use.