PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Arrested

Shaggy
09-10-2004, 09:28 AM
This was on the main page talking about a Diva getting arrested......

Charges have officially been filed regarding the incident in a Cleveland bar that saw WWE Diva Contestant Carmella DeCesare accused of assaulting Kristin Hine.

Hine has filed for a restraining order against the Playmate of the Year, who she accused of kicking her in the head. The charges did not warrant the police to actively pursue Carmella, but if she were to have been pulled over at a traffic stop, she would've been taken into custody.

Carmella avoided that situation by turning herself in.

WUAB-TV in Cleveland featured video footage of Carmella turning herself in, and teased comments from the diva hopeful later tonight

Although the court documents related to Carmella's arrest were not released until today, the charge process apparently went through earlier this week. An anonymous scooper had sent word of the issue as early as Tuesday of this week.

Carmella posted bond Thursday and was able to make an appearance at a Valley View restaurant. She did not spend any time in jail.

The diva will make her court appearance on Friday morning. She and her mother have been instructed to keep quiet by lawyers but have "plenty to say."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vince is so worried all the time about him looking bad because of his wrestlers. He got rid of Grandmaster Sexay and Roaddogg because he thought that the fact they had drugs on them made him look bad. Now what this this make Vince look like. This is one big reason why I say get rid of her. Come out and say that because of what she did that she cant continue in the contest. I say be gone with her. And if so just say that all the votes eliminated her. I dont care what they did. She does not deserve to win this thing.

SuperSlim
09-10-2004, 09:31 AM
well it looks like Vine can't have Carmella win now like he seemed to be plannin on havin. man this is beyond words.

.44 Magdalene
09-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Lol. Now not only will she win the diva search, she'll get a world title shot as soon as she wins.

Xero
09-10-2004, 09:34 AM
well it looks like Vine can't have Carmella win now like he seemed to be plannin on havin. man this is beyond words.
Yeah, cause EVERYONE knows Vince ALWAYS does the right thing... Oh, hey JBL, how's that belt thing goin?

Shaggy
09-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Lol. Now not only will she win the diva search, she'll get a world title shot as soon as she wins.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SuperSlim
09-10-2004, 09:51 AM
hey doesn't everyone want Carmella to win anyway? I know I've been rootin for for noncaring self since I strated carin for the search.

But since that day never came...

Xero
09-10-2004, 10:00 AM
hey doesn't everyone want Carmella to win anyway? I know I've been rootin for for noncaring self since I strated carin for the search.

But since that day never came...
I dont, I dont like any of the whores in this, but since SOMEONE has to win, I'm pulling for Christy...

Mayo
09-10-2004, 10:03 AM
I guess now this may affect my whole theory of Carmella being handpicked to win from the final 10. I don't think Vince wants any legal troubles in the future, and I think that Joy is a kickboxer, so she should be more used to roughhousing than the other hopefuls. Please Vince, keep bringing me some Joy in my life :D

LK
09-10-2004, 11:51 AM
I don't want the bitch to win. I still think this whole diva search is a load of horse **** but if anyone has to win I hope it isn't her. SHe has put zero effort into anything and I hope Christy wins since she has a bit of a personality even though She is annoying as hell.

Eunos
09-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Oh no.. Now that fucking red headed bitch is going to win..

Come on joy!!

Chavo Classic
09-10-2004, 03:44 PM
With Heff and Vince still lovin each other then I can't see any way possible that Carmella wont' win.

Besides, superstars having criminal convictions (Austin) or troubled lives (Eddie) has never bothered him before.

Corkscrewed
09-10-2004, 04:05 PM
Dammit! That was gonna be MY joke! :lol:

But I agree. She'll prolly end up with a police officer gimmick or something... or be the valet for a returning Nathan Jones.

Gone Mad
09-10-2004, 06:24 PM
Just imagine it: Carmella World Champ, Rosey IC champ, and Benoit/Doink Tag Champs.

Seriously, I can't stand Carm but I know she will win now. All I know is if we do see her this week,if she is still in... I guaran-damn-tee she WILL win.

Innovator
09-10-2004, 06:43 PM
she is guaranteed to win now, I'll risk all of my Star Wars figures....WHOA except Boba Fett

no matter how sure I am I never risk the Fettman

Fryza
09-10-2004, 07:15 PM
She'll win and take Austin's bad-ass gimmick.. Wonderful..

The Naitch
09-10-2004, 07:19 PM
she is guaranteed to win now, I'll risk all of my Star Wars figures....WHOA escept Boba Fett

lol

Chavo Classic
09-10-2004, 07:47 PM
she is guaranteed to win now, I'll risk all of my Star Wars figures....WHOA except Boba Fett

Reps for fitting an obscure family guy reference into a thread about Carmella.

Savio
09-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Man another diva search thread[/someone else]

The Answer
09-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Haha they just played that diva search theme in the Finland/US world cup game :rofl:

#1-norm-fan
09-10-2004, 08:38 PM

Jeez, I got the Family Guy DVD collection a few days ago and just happened to watch that episode today.