PDA

View Full Version : What's next for Randy Orton?

The Answer
09-13-2004, 01:29 PM
I can see Orton threatening Bischoff that if he does not give Orton a rematch on Raw tonight he will jump ship to Smackdown.Which will force Bischoff to give him the rematch and then Orton becoming champ once again

Splaya
09-13-2004, 01:59 PM
I don't know about the whole demanding to go to SD :( But him winning the title back tonight would sure make everyone shut the fuck up :mad:

SuperSlim
09-13-2004, 02:24 PM
it would but the chances of the Trips pullin off a 24 hour title hold is slim and none. I see no chance of this happenin at all. Maybe try next year cause SS is also not a likely place for it to happen

Pegasus Crawford
09-13-2004, 02:39 PM
I bet they'll have Orton bumped down into some midcard feud (ala Benoit), then have him win the Royal Rumbe.

Yep. I can see Triple H holding on to that title for a VERY long time. :(

Nowhere Man
09-13-2004, 05:09 PM
What's next for Orton? Simple: a rematch. There's nobody else left on top but Hunter and Orton, now that Benoit's been shoved into the midcard. And if there's even a minimal chance that Orton is going to catch on the way a lot of people say he will, there's no way they're going to shut him down so soon. Just because he's not champion doesn't mean he won't be on the top of the card; it just means he's got more motivation to get his title back. Fans will more likely cheer for the underdog, especially if he's going in against Hunter. My bet is they're going to make his second title win mean more than his first, which will succeed not only in making Orton look better, but also making Hunter look better and indirectly de-push Benoit even further.

So yeah, Orton/Hunter keeps going, ending as Survivor Series at the earliest. And I will pay everyone on this site $5 if Shawn Michaels doesn't poke his nose into the feud within the next 2 months.

Astley316
09-13-2004, 05:16 PM
I'd have orton dissapear for a couple of weeks, maybe show some vignettes of him suddenly doubting is his abillity, then maybe have mick foley, turn up at his hotel and give him a pep talk, Randy Orton comes back, however as punishment for just ditching raw, eric reveals that triple h is now involved in choosing his oppenents, have randy pull out some outstanding victorys against decent mid card heels, then have triple h come out and say you want a title shot, you take on batista at the next ppv

at the next ppv, despite some evolution interference, randy provails, next night on raw he comes out and says he did what trips asked, now he wants his title match, trips say no, now you gotta beat flair, so at the next ppv hed beats flair, and again next night he comes out says he beaten every member of evolution and now it's time to beat trips, trips cowers out and says the only way randy will ever get another title shot is if he does the impossible and randy wins the rumbel.
Have randy orton start number 1 and have him go through everyone, even have trips offer a bounty on his head, have randy win the rumbel and get his shot for wm21, this over the next few monthes would slowly re-build Randy, and by the time it happens anticpation for the re-match
only down point is trips keep the title til wm,

Rain Man
09-13-2004, 05:19 PM
What is next for Orton? A rematch no doubt at Taboo Tuesday. He will face Triple H, but he will not win. It will be a big match. Expect Orton tonight to be PISSED demanding a rematch from Bishoff threatening him by about to beat the shit out of him and then Bishoff saying he will get a rematch. Orton will not win the title back from Triple H until Royal Rumble at the earliest or Wrestlemania. Expect Triple H to hold it for man than 3 months at the least.

Orton got totally fucked by the WWE. The WWE making him the youngest champion of all time and then loosing the title in like less than a month? When Lesnar became the youngest champion of all time he held the title from Summerslam till Survivor Series and DOMINATED the wrestling busniess, that made a good character a dominating title run. Did Orton even defend the title before Triple H, I can't remember I think he did. But anyway, usually when the WWE names the youngest champion that person becomes a huge superstar and holds the title (Lesnar, Rock) But they totally fucked the Randy Orton thing totally. :n:

Mr. Nerfect
09-13-2004, 05:21 PM
I've thought about this and I've thought about this, and this is what's come to my mind. I can see Orton coming out on RAW, and cutting a promo congradulating Evolution on kicking his ass. But then he says they should be at least congradulating him on his win at Unforgiven. He then reads us a little bit from the rulebook, and it states that if a referee or referee prepresntative sees blatant interference, he is forced to give the attacked participant a DQ win. If a referee does not make this decision, the Senior Official of RAW can reverse the decision and give the attacked wrestler a DQ win.

Then Orton plays a pre-recorded video taping of Earl Hebner stating that the referring by Jonathan Coachman was unfair and biased, so Earl Hebner voids his decision, and makes what should have been Coach's call as a DQ. Orton says that he's not only still champion, but he picked up a win over Triple H, so he doesn't need to defend the title against him again. Triple H then decides to keep the World Heavyweight Championship, telling Orton to "come and get it". We see some more tricky stuff from Orton over the next few weeks, when finally Eric Bischoff makes the match at Taboo Tuesday, Triple H vs. Randy Orton. The interative part of the PPV comes in, as the people "vote" in a match which has Evolution barred from ringside.

Prior to the match Ric Flair and Dave Batista approach Triple H and tell him he's fading fast. Randy Orton is still the World Heavyweight Champion, and if Orton walks out of Taboo Tuesday the champion, Evolution walk out with him. This builds tension into the match. Not only is the World Heavyweight Championship on the line, but so is Triple H's control over Evolution. Orton wins they put Triple H on the shelf, and when he returns he plays the mega-face of RAW, chasing Orton and his title.

Another idea I had is for the same thing to happen, but instead, at Tabboo Tuesday, we have Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Batista vs. Ric Flair vs. William Regal vs. Chris Benoit in some kind of match. Maybe something like the "Pathway of Destruction" match? Anyway Orton is champ heading in, and either he's champ heading out (he then begins a feud with either John Cena, Batista or Chris Jericho (with Orton as the heel)), or Kane does, and he becomes the dominant champ of RAW until The Big SHow or someone comes over from SmackDown!.

Joe Kerr
09-13-2004, 05:54 PM
First of all, let me just say you guys put waaaaaay too much thot into your predictions for not getting paid to write the show. And as far as Kane getting the belt? I certainly hope not. This bullshit with Lita is a greater insult to him than it was for Benoit to be the first match out at a ppv after he headlined at the previous. Oh, and Orton? Well, maybe I'm nuts, but I for one don't really care. He's gonna be around for quite some time, and no matter what direction he heads, he'll get another title shot at WM21.

Mr. Nerfect
09-13-2004, 06:00 PM
I think Kane has really done a lot for RAW, and I think the World Heavyweight Title would be a good way of recognising this. However you are right with him being stuck in a bad angle. :-\

The Answer
09-13-2004, 06:21 PM
I've thought about this and I've thought about this, and this is what's come to my mind. I can see Orton coming out on RAW, and cutting a promo congradulating Evolution on kicking his ass. But then he says they should be at least congradulating him on his win at Unforgiven. He then reads us a little bit from the rulebook, and it states that if a referee or referee prepresntative sees blatant interference, he is forced to give the attacked participant a DQ win. If a referee does not make this decision, the Senior Official of RAW can reverse the decision and give the attacked wrestler a DQ win.

Then Orton plays a pre-recorded video taping of Earl Hebner stating that the referring by Jonathan Coachman was unfair and biased, so Earl Hebner voids his decision, and makes what should have been Coach's call as a DQ. Orton says that he's not only still champion, but he picked up a win over Triple H, so he doesn't need to defend the title against him again. Triple H then decides to keep the World Heavyweight Championship, telling Orton to "come and get it". We see some more tricky stuff from Orton over the next few weeks, when finally Eric Bischoff makes the match at Taboo Tuesday, Triple H vs. Randy Orton. The interative part of the PPV comes in, as the people "vote" in a match which has Evolution barred from ringside.

Prior to the match Ric Flair and Dave Batista approach Triple H and tell him he's fading fast. Randy Orton is still the World Heavyweight Champion, and if Orton walks out of Taboo Tuesday the champion, Evolution walk out with him. This builds tension into the match. Not only is the World Heavyweight Championship on the line, but so is Triple H's control over Evolution. Orton wins they put Triple H on the shelf, and when he returns he plays the mega-face of RAW, chasing Orton and his title.

Another idea I had is for the same thing to happen, but instead, at Tabboo Tuesday, we have Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Batista vs. Ric Flair vs. William Regal vs. Chris Benoit in some kind of match. Maybe something like the "Pathway of Destruction" match? Anyway Orton is champ heading in, and either he's champ heading out (he then begins a feud with either John Cena, Batista or Chris Jericho (with Orton as the heel)), or Kane does, and he becomes the dominant champ of RAW until The Big SHow or someone comes over from SmackDown!.

Wait hold on a minute wouldn't Orton get DQ'ed for punching and hitting Coach with the RKO?

Mr. Nerfect
09-13-2004, 06:26 PM
Wait hold on a minute wouldn't Orton get DQ for punching and hitting Coach with the RKO?

That would be a flaw, but they could respond by saying the referee needs to call the DQ themselves, or the referee needs to be a sanctioned one to register a DQ for hitting one.

Rain Man
09-13-2004, 06:26 PM

Everything you just said is something I dream about in my dreams... It will never happen, awesome ideas but the WWE is not that smart to think of shit like that.

SuperSlim
09-13-2004, 07:14 PM
it was soundin good until the last paragrapgh. leave that out and you got a killer idea :y:

BigDaddyCool
09-13-2004, 08:23 PM
I got it, he dies. Orton sucks.

The Naitch
09-14-2004, 03:21 AM
Back to OVW. Him and Mordecai can form a tag team

Mr. Nerfect
09-14-2004, 03:39 AM
Another idea I have is for Eric Bischoff to screw Randy over by having him traded to SmackDown!. Let's say for Eddie Guerrero. Maybe have Shawn Michaels sent over for The Big Show as well?

KaliKot
09-14-2004, 01:03 PM
Orton's title win was lame
benoit was beating him up and then a Diamond cutter wannabee wins it??!?!?!?
ugly

geez, shawn micheals kicked out of the rko

Innovator
09-14-2004, 02:04 PM
and Virgil kicked out of the Sweet Chin Music