PDA

View Full Version : the last nitro

TJ4LIFE
09-16-2004, 04:31 PM
does anyone know where i can get a copy? i stopped watching wcw about mid 99, and focused on wwf. therefore i only saw that night from wwf tv, not what actually happened on nitro and would like to. i would appriciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. thanks

Head
09-20-2004, 05:07 PM
I'm positive you could find it on DC++, or Direct Connect. Just search for either one of those programs on Google to download them.

That, and there's a wrestling media thread in the wrestling forum, where people list the videos they have on their computer, for the purposes of sharing the,. I'm sure if you track down someone here who has it, they'll send it to you assuming you both have high speed connections, and they have the time.

Shaggy
09-20-2004, 06:31 PM
I havnt seen a version of it online...but im sure when NoDQ loads there wrestling multimedia back up you can ask for it and it will be done.

Stickman
09-20-2004, 09:45 PM
You're not really missing much if you haven't seen the last nitro. I didn't think it was a good show at all.

Dave Youell
09-21-2004, 12:45 PM
Yeah i own that.

But it's huge so there's no way i'm sharing it with 1 user.

Do on Kazaa, that's where i got mine

Sting Fan
09-28-2004, 07:31 AM
Its not the best Nitro ever but if you watched a decent amount of WCW then it is well worth having for the pure history of it. The last Sting Flair encounter on its own could have sold a PPV just for the pure emotion.