PDA

View Full Version : Heidenriech... *spoilers*

Gouda
09-17-2004, 01:07 AM
Yes. Spoilers because I'm not sure when Smackdown airs in other countries. So I'm just being careful.

Anyways, I just got done watching Smackdown and is it just me and my active imagination or did Heindenriech seem kinda... homosexual?

I mean when the segment first came on with him and Michael Cole in the back I honestly thought it looked like he was raping him. He had him against the wall, Cole was cringing and crying and ever little while Heidenriech would like... "thrust" forward and Cole would cringe even more. I was just like... :eek:

Then he started talking about how he's been "studying" Cole... and how they have the same "desires".... then he read him some poetry. :shifty:

As an added not, I don't know if I've been spelling Heidenriech correctly throughout this post but... I don't want to waste my time checking.

Oh.... and I'd like to add... "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

Corkscrewed
09-17-2004, 01:08 AM
ROFLMAO! I haven't seen that part yet, so I dunno if you're pulling my chain or being serious. If you're serious... :rofl:

McLegend
09-17-2004, 01:16 AM
Yeah i turned SD on during the middle of the Heidenricech and Cole segment, and for a second I thought Heidenricech was raping Cole. I was confused

Innovator
09-17-2004, 01:16 AM
dude I was thinking the same thing when I saw it. He was too ... into Cole to be just a monster

Gone Mad
09-17-2004, 01:17 AM
Yeah,that's what I thought.

When they first showed Heidi-reich and Mitchel Cole in the back and it was Heidi pushing his chest against Cole toward a closed door, I was like..uh,guh? I was also thinking that the way things are going, you'd think this will eventually lead to the return of Little Johnny.

So yeah, when you have a guy pushed against a door and is told he is being studied and told poetry.. something something must be going on and it ain't no tea party. I just wanna know where they will go with this since it just seemed so out of placed now.

Innovator
09-17-2004, 01:33 AM
Yeah,that's what I thought.

When they first showed Heidi-reich and Mitchel Cole in the back and it was Heidi pushing his chest against Cole toward a closed door, I was like..uh,guh? I was also thinking that the way things are going, you'd think this will eventually lead to the return of Little Johnny.

So yeah, when you have a guy pushed against a door and is told he is being studied and told poetry.. something something must be going on and it ain't no tea party. I just wanna know where they will go with this since it just seemed so out of placed now.
maybe Cena was right in all his raps about Cole

Corkscrewed
09-17-2004, 01:34 AM
LMAO at how FBI, Suzuki, and Dupree just got ditched. And then they magically start playing recaps and stuff w/o any prompts... I dunno. Funny stuff.

Corkscrewed
09-17-2004, 01:38 AM
WTF... the Randy Orton/HHH part of the RAW Recap is using music from The Mummy or something. All heroic music and stuff... pretty funny.

I just saw the segment... that was really awkard. It's funny that he said they're all alone... but what about the cameraman? :lol: And dammit, that stupid cameraman didn't do anything to prevent rape. :rofl:

That's gonna go down as one of the most stupidly hilarious things in history.

FourFifty
09-17-2004, 01:39 AM
<font color=cyan>................................
First and foremost I would like to state that I am a support of gay rights, I'm a flamer, I have a few homosexual co-workers....

BUT SEEING THAT WAS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!

Poor Cole........... Now he knows what the Raw Roster feels like when Triple H is in the room......

Corkscrewed
09-17-2004, 02:38 AM
:rofl:

V
09-17-2004, 03:29 AM
it was very disturbing to say the least, i'll never look at heidenreich again, poor cole

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
09-17-2004, 05:27 AM
That absolutely looked like rape. Very homosexual segment. Extremely bizarre.

Somehow I don't think this is going to be good for the Heidenreich character. But hey, the sooner he gets off TV, the better.

Corkscrewed
09-17-2004, 06:25 AM
And to think... I had just thought he looked like a Nazi when I first saw him. He's just bitter his johnny is little.

Xero
09-17-2004, 06:40 AM
Like Always said, I have nothing aginst homosexuals, but God... That was one of the gayest segments I have ever seen... Besides, you know, Billy and Chuck :shifty:

But yeah, I thought he was raping Cole... Then he whipped it out... The poetry I mean :shifty:

Batsu
09-18-2004, 01:45 AM
no Brocko, but that was the gayest thing I had ever seen on SmackDown.

That was so flaming, Rico looked actually tame in comparison.

FourFifty
09-18-2004, 02:34 AM
Like Always said, I have nothing aginst homosexuals, but God... That was one of the gayest segments I have ever seen... Besides, you know, Billy and Chuck :shifty:

<font color=cyan>Hey, that was just a publicity stunt, that went on for three minutes too long :D :rofl:

Mayo
09-18-2004, 02:44 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sure that this was the WWE's intention, and it is crudely obvious in my opinion. The possible reason that they would make him a raping madman is beyond me, but then again, this is the WWE we are talking about :p

.44 Magdalene
09-18-2004, 05:23 PM
It's setting up for a Lesnar / Heidenreich feud when Brock eventually returns.

Corkscrewed
09-18-2004, 08:13 PM
ROFLMAO! rep for you!

Jonster
09-18-2004, 08:25 PM
Hey, that was just a publicity stunt, that went on for three minutes too long :D :rofl:

Hang on, did I just hear you say 3 minutes?

The Answer
09-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Yes. Spoilers because I'm not sure when Smackdown airs in other countries. So I'm just being careful.

Anyways, I just got done watching Smackdown and is it just me and my active imagination or did Heindenriech seem kinda... homosexual?

I mean when the segment first came on with him and Michael Cole in the back I honestly thought it looked like he was raping him. He had him against the wall, Cole was cringing and crying and ever little while Heidenriech would like... "thrust" forward and Cole would cringe even more. I was just like... :eek:

Then he started talking about how he's been "studying" Cole... and how they have the same "desires".... then he read him some poetry. :shifty:

As an added not, I don't know if I've been spelling Heidenriech correctly throughout this post but... I don't want to waste my time checking.

Oh.... and I'd like to add... "Not that there's anything wrong with that".

I was thinking they exact same thing.It looked like he was back shotting Cole :rofl:

Innovator
09-19-2004, 03:55 AM
I e-mailed Dave Scherer about the backstage thing between Heidenreich and Cole, saying it looks like he might be going down that road.

"That was what they wanted you to think. Dave Scherer"