PDA

View Full Version : Carlito Cool

Aussie Skier
09-20-2004, 06:14 AM
Hey all

can any1 explain to me about calito cool?
and if there is a pic of him?

in Australia, we dont get these promos that u guys get, so I am completely in the dark

any assistance would be much appreciated

Funky Fly
09-20-2004, 06:33 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:vFEfAjZpwLoJ:www.wrestlinginformer.net/Carly_Colon.jpg

He has kind of a pineapple afro at the moment though. Carlito Caribbean Cool is just some guy who goes walking around the Caribbean talking about how being cool is so important and the WWE isn't cool, etc. He usually does something cruel afterward (spitting apple in an old guy's face, stealing ome guy's phone, kicking a little girl's sand castle).

Some might know him better as Carly Colon (AKA Carlos Colon Jr), son of Carlos Colon. He's got a profile on OVW's website.

BTW, did any of you know that Nidia's sister is in OVW too?

Aussie Skier
09-20-2004, 06:45 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:vFEfAjZpwLoJ:www.wrestlinginformer.net/Carly_Colon.jpg

He has kind of a pineapple afro at the moment though. Carlito Caribbean Cool is just some guy who goes walking around the Caribbean talking about how being cool is so important and the WWE isn't cool, etc. He usually does something cruel afterward (spitting apple in an old guy's face, stealing ome guy's phone, kicking a little girl's sand castle).

Some might know him better as Carly Colon (AKA Carlos Colon Jr), son of Carlos Colon. He's got a profile on OVW's website.

BTW, did any of you know that Nidia's sister is in OVW too?

Cheers Funky,
oh, and btw, I knew that about Nidia.

She's better looking than Nidia too. Altho, Nidia's looks are decieveing. With Jamie Noble, she looked good. When she's dressed up like Victoria, she looks not so good.
And with a big nose, she looks very average. wish nidia would go back to denim shorts :drool:

Did u also know nidia is married to kurt angle's bro...small world (i guess)