PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 8pm?

VonErich Lives
01-01-2004, 08:42 AM
WTF... why is the "national championship game" Sunday at 8pm?

Wouldn't a Saturday prime-time game been better, like the NFL is doing with Pats games?

Crimson
01-01-2004, 02:06 PM
What's the correlation between the Pats and the championship game? :wtf:

I don't know why it's on Sunday, it WOULD be better on saturday, heck even friday like it was last year I think.

samichna
01-01-2004, 02:26 PM
I think they are probably bankig on the fact that a lot of people stay home on Sunday nights, meaning better ratings.

A lot of their demographic probably go out on Friday and Saturday nights. Then again, a lot of them would probably watch the event at bars and such, anyways...

:meh:

VonErich Lives
01-01-2004, 05:09 PM
I think they are probably bankig on the fact that a lot of people stay home on Sunday nights, meaning better ratings.

A lot of their demographic probably go out on Friday and Saturday nights. Then again, a lot of them would probably watch the event at bars and such, anyways...

:meh:

Possible, dunno... more people work Monday and might miss the end of the game... Where Saturday night, people would watch, go to sports bars and such.

BCWWF
01-02-2004, 02:09 AM
Yeah I think what Samichna said is right, kind of like how the WWE choose to have all their events Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.