PDA

View Full Version : Let's Screw The WWE's Taboo Tuesday

Iceman90
09-21-2004, 12:32 AM
When the voting starts, lets all vote for Steven Richards to face HHH.

Then we can see if McMahon and company will actually go with that the fans pick or not.

Also, make it a "Glass Ceiling Match". The winner has to break through a glass ceiling and grab the WWE Title.

Who's with me?

Head
09-21-2004, 12:40 AM
The TPWW wrestling forum has so much sway in the wrestling community, that I'm sure we could pull of a feat like that!!!!

Loose Cannon
09-21-2004, 12:40 AM
I'm votoing Y2J. Plain and simple.

Funky Fly
09-21-2004, 12:41 AM
It's probably gonna be a list of 5 or 6 upper mid card to main event faces.

Mister Sinister
09-21-2004, 12:42 AM
plus I already mentioned this Idea last week... However i'm saddened by this, since I believe they are not going to have Jericho on the list and have him in a IC Title match

Iceman90
09-21-2004, 12:43 AM
If it's a list, then it isn't totally fan's choice is it?

Steven Richards for HHH's Opponent!

Why don't u guys wanna? Scared he might actually win? He'll need to suck a lot of McMahon cock to pull that off.

Loose Cannon
09-21-2004, 12:43 AM
I'll Write in Jericho then :mad:

The CyNick
09-21-2004, 12:45 AM
This is exactly why it will be rigged. There are enough people on the 'net who would spend most of their waking hours voting to see Rosey vs HHH as the main event just to "screw with the WWE". Or voting for a Loser Must Wear Funny Pants Match between Eugene and Bischoff.

Never fear though, the WWE will always screw their great fans harder and faster than any of you can screw with them.

Just like us in Toronto, we screw them by cheering for some heels and then they get us back ten fold by billing Test from Toronto, when in reality he's from a suburb. But still they have to get that last screw in on us.

Loose Cannon
09-21-2004, 12:47 AM
lol Test.

Iceman90
09-21-2004, 12:48 AM
A Loser Must Wear Funny Pants Match?

How does that work?

Mister Sinister
09-21-2004, 12:49 AM
Because while the majority of us like Stevie very much, we like Jericho slightly better

Funky Fly
09-21-2004, 12:49 AM
This is exactly why it will be rigged. There are enough people on the 'net who would spend most of their waking hours voting to see Rosey vs HHH as the main event just to "screw with the WWE". Or voting for a Loser Must Wear Funny Pants Match between Eugene and Bischoff.

Never fear though, the WWE will always screw their great fans harder and faster than any of you can screw with them.

Just like us in Toronto, we screw them by cheering for some heels and then they get us back ten fold by billing Test from Toronto, when in reality he's from a suburb. But still they have to get that last screw in on us.
Hey, they're screwing all of Canada with Test. Come to think of it, isn't Tiger Ali Singh from Toronto too? :mad:

Why don't you easterners produce some real talent like The Harts?

Iceman90
09-21-2004, 12:50 AM

Good point.

Western Canada = Wrestling

Eastern Canada = Corruption In Government

The Answer
09-21-2004, 12:51 AM

Well if they do it like the divas you can only vote once.

McLegend
Gene Stinsky vs HHH Thats a match for the ages

Iceman90
If that's what we wanna see, then why not? Who gives a crap about what they want? It's US who make the business stay alive.

Funky Fly
09-21-2004, 01:00 AM
Well if they do it like the divas you can only vote once.
Just clear your cookies, then vote again. :-\

Iceman90
09-21-2004, 01:01 AM
Just clear your cookies, then vote again. :-\

What's what I did.

HeartBreakMan2k
09-21-2004, 01:05 AM
If that's what we wanna see, then why not? Who gives a crap about what they want? It's US who make the business stay alive.
LOL! You're a moron. How often has WWE given us what we want lately? In the last three years for that matter. Yeah they do it here and there, but the ratio of shit that pisses us off is seemingly far greater than that of what we like.

BigDaddyCool
09-21-2004, 01:48 AM
gay

Innovator
09-21-2004, 01:55 AM
Y

J

Gouda
09-21-2004, 02:06 AM
Christian!

Orrrr... Bentoit!

Jericho will most likely not be in the running for the World title since he is the IC champ.

Evolution
09-21-2004, 07:49 AM
We could vote for people not on the roster (unless their is a stipulation saying they have to be RAW)

AJ Styles for World Champ?

Dave Youell
09-21-2004, 08:00 AM
Hey that's my fucking idea!

And I say vote for the Broklyn Brawler

He beat him once!

Xero
09-21-2004, 08:17 AM
I would imagin that the WWE will be expecting to have someone who they dont want there there, so I think they'll just choose an unlikely wrestler for Triple H to squash... Most likely Benoit... Randy wont be it, if Randy wins, people would be onto the WWE's plans... Unlike now :shifty:

SuperSlim
09-21-2004, 09:01 AM
Jericho

Savio
09-21-2004, 09:21 AM
Mordecai!

CosaNostra
09-21-2004, 10:27 AM
Ric Flair or Batista

Gertner
09-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Viscera

Sephiroth
09-21-2004, 10:50 AM
Come on guys...lets all vote for the best WWE superstar ever! A-Train :shifty:

Sephiroth
09-21-2004, 10:51 AM
Neah, Y2J is gonna get my vote.

loopydate
09-21-2004, 11:00 AM
A Loser Must Wear Funny Pants Match?

How does that work?
I would guess that the winner would not have to wear funny pants, whereas the loser would.

Xero
09-21-2004, 11:01 AM
As someone said, it's doubtful that Jericho will even be in the vote (It will more than likely be multipul choice), because apparently EVERY match will be decided by the fans and I would think that the IC title would be on the line... So unless they do title for title (Which I doubt), he wont be even up for a shot... Which is why I think they put the IC title on him in the first place...

Azriel
09-21-2004, 12:12 PM
when can we start voting?

Gone Mad
09-21-2004, 12:18 PM
JERICHO WILL WIN EVERYTHING, HHH OR NOT! HE IS THE LIONHEART!

Oh...and I vote for Todd Grissham.. god, I hate him!

Shaggy
09-21-2004, 12:48 PM
sadly we all know that it might pretty much be rigged. Infact I think most people are thinking it will be Orton Vs HHH at the ppv. Now if somehow its not Orton who fights The Game then we will know that the fans actually might of had a say in it. Because Orton vs HHH looks about it right now. Sadly though they will influence people to pick Orton vs HHH at the ppv on tv by making all these things happening. Thus the people who dont go on and chat in forums like this one wont think and will go on and vote for Orton right away............

then you have the one fan who will vote everyday over and over again for the same wrestler or he might even stay on and just vote for the same guy for a good hour. If that is possible I believe we will have to vote for Jericho on this one.

Iceman90
09-21-2004, 03:19 PM
sadly we all know that it might pretty much be rigged. Infact I think most people are thinking it will be Orton Vs HHH at the ppv. Now if somehow its not Orton who fights The Game then we will know that the fans actually might of had a say in it. Because Orton vs HHH looks about it right now. Sadly though they will influence people to pick Orton vs HHH at the ppv on tv by making all these things happening. Thus the people who dont go on and chat in forums like this one wont think and will go on and vote for Orton right away............

then you have the one fan who will vote everyday over and over again for the same wrestler or he might even stay on and just vote for the same guy for a good hour. If that is possible I believe we will have to vote for Jericho on this one.

vote, clear cookies, repeat. That's what I'll be doing to get Richards vs. HHH

Thriller
09-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Hey, they're screwing all of Canada with Test. Come to think of it, isn't Tiger Ali Singh from Toronto too? :mad:

We do and his name is Christian

tucsonspeed6
09-22-2004, 02:56 PM
Even though I think Iceman has a point here with the whole Stevie Richards thing, I think that even if everyone on this site (including the people from the casual forum who still think they can catch Nitro every Monday....if they wanted to.) and we did the whole Vote, clear cookies, vote again process, I still don't see how we could beat the power of the average idiot.

And I can not stress this enough. The voting WILL NOT BE RIGGED. But because the WWE serves us these "Orton in the championship hunt" segments every two minutes the marks out there will play into their hands. They won't have to make up numbers as they go along.

So vote for Jericho if you want (which you probably won't be able to) and watch your vote go down the toilet.

Danny Electric
09-22-2004, 03:07 PM
If the Presidential elections can be rigged then I'm sure the WWE votes can be rigged.

wrestlinginphx
09-22-2004, 06:31 PM
I would make a diva has to do playboy match trish stratus vs stacy keibler vs lita vs nidiavs molly holly

winner who cares