PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown version of Evolution(spoilers)

Shawn Mega
09-22-2004, 04:16 PM
With Mark Jindrak attacking Eddie and helping Angle out, can we possibly looking at a new stable?

Angle seems to be planning this out ever since he came back. He said he wanted a stable. The new "Team Angle",Angle,Luther,and Jindrak. I would add Kidman to that stable if they really want a strong stable.

A new stable is what turn around Raw,it might help Smackdown in the future.

Angle playing politics is not that bad. He's already promoting a Angle vs.Taker WM Main Event.

Corkscrewed
09-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Well, an Angle stable could be cool... Jindrak is pretty awesome and I've been wanting to see him on TV ever since they forgot about his Reflection of Perfection thing and relegated it to Velocity.

On the other hand, you have these Ministry hints, so it might be a little weird. Kidman wouldn't really fit in, since he's a horrific heel.

The only thing I don't like about an Angle stable is that there's really no need. Luther's already getting over fine and Angle, of course, is Angle. He also isn't really the type to hide behind a stable, and it might hurt him. It could get Jindrak over, but I have this sneaking suspicion that they're gonna just let things fall apart again.

Funky Fly
09-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Would mind not putting the Spoiler in the title? I am supremely pissed off now.

The CyNick
09-22-2004, 09:40 PM
Evolution didn't turn around RAW, I would say Benoit turned around RAW, if it did in fact "turn around".

Anyway, an Angle faction is not a bad idea. Luther is decent, I'd like to hear him talk more. They seem desperate to get Jindrak over as a top guy, so I guess they figure "lets stick him with Angle". At first glance it looks like a crappy faction, but Evo looked crappy at first too, and Orton and Batista managed to get over.

I guess if Angle is going to face Taker at Mania (which isn't the best idea in the world) he'll need a group of guys around him so Taker can mow over to keep his heat.

El Santo
09-22-2004, 10:01 PM
How about: Angle, Luther, Jindrak, Booker T (for the stable's contender for the US Title. Jindrak and Luther could aim for the tag titles.)

Dark Kane
09-24-2004, 12:10 AM
Booker T is a great addition, they should add JBL to the stable too.

Shawn Mega
09-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Angle should try to get Kidman. Kidman is a very good wrestler who needs direction. Or they can bring in Carlito Cool. It would be better than the average squash match debut.

Corkscrewed
09-24-2004, 01:39 AM
Ya know, I actually really like the idea of Jindrak and Reigns as a team. They have a pretty good look and are both big guys who are pretty nice workers and have some skill.

The CyNick
09-24-2004, 10:58 PM
If they were to add a 4th member, why not Charlie Haas? It would be a tie-in to the old Team Angle, and Haas could turn heel on Rico and fued with him not that he's back.

Mr. Nerfect
09-25-2004, 08:49 AM
Anyone else notice that on the SmackDown! superstar's list at WWE.com, Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak are stacked in a nice little pile together? So on SmackDown! Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak happen to be a clean chunck of the roster. Just an unlikely coincidence. I would love to see Charlie Haas join, but maybe we could see Kenzo Suzuki take the cake as the United States Title contender to continue the pattern. Both guys would fit in.

BLaZeR-
09-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Haas would be perfect, they should do a "heel tease" angle about 2-3 months from now and eventually make him turn on Rico/Jackie.

And Kenzo with Angle? God no.....the only way I could stand to watch him on tv is if he plays a bodyguard for Akio.

Mr. Nerfect
09-25-2004, 08:34 PM
With his "I love America" gimmick, I think Kenzo would fit in. He's not the most talented guy on SmackDown!, but you have to use talent to the best.

Mr. Nerfect
09-26-2004, 01:17 AM
I like the idea of Kidman and Haas joining to give them full coverage most, though.