Michael Shane

BG James, Konnan & Ron Killings V. Collyer, Hernandez & Onyx

Amazing Red Juventud Guerrera
Chris Sabin V. La Park
Jerry Lynn Psicosis

Notes:

Jarrett/Raven
20-25 minutes
*match must occur. TNA needs to send the title into a different direction. Raven is just the man to do that with. Jarrett/Raven I was great. lets see if Jarrett/Raven II can top that. Raven needs to fullfill his destiny of becoming the NWA Champion.

Styles/Sting
30 minutes
*would be a dream match. Styles would obviously be going over. Give this match 25-30 minutes and it would be remembered for a great match. With Styles defeating a reconizable name such as Sting it can only help him further establish himself as TNA's star!

Hardy/Sabu
15 minutes
*Match has potential to be good. Both guys will obviously kill themselves in countless efforts to fly in the air. However, Hardy has managed to stay pretty grounded and tell a story in the ring so maybe that logic would be followed for this match as well. Sabu goes over faces Raven for the NWA title/grudge feud until the next PPV. The Raven/Sabu blowoff match needs to occur. Not too mention it will certainly be sadistic and bloody.

AMW/Outsiders
10-15 minutes
*Would be a big stepping stone for Harris & Storm. If Nash & hall are only involved in a one shot deal then Harris and Strom should take them out. Then almost instantly turn heel. Start to take over TNA. It would create new stars. ALso, I think Chris Harris would make a very credible NWA Champ and main eventer if given a push like this.

Daniels/Kash
15 minutes
*Simply put: GIVE DANIELS THE X TITLE!

Abyss/Shelley
10 minutes tops
*should end their little arrangement. Abyss can move onto something interesting while Shelley can show what he's got inthe X Division. This also hopefulyl gets Goldylocks out of the picture.

Brown/Kazarian & Shane
15 minutes
*Would be interesting. Brown has started to get some good reactions. He can easily become the next 'Human Suplex Machine' like Taz was in ECW. The ounce is a good signature move. Give Brown the Tazmission, suplexes and keep the punce and you've got a star.

3LiveKru/Henchmen
12 minutes
*Should just eliminate 'Henchmen' them from TNA entirely. I don't like Jarrett's hencemen very much with their current characters. This will give TNA time to re-package them and send them out again. PUSH Killings!

6 Man Tag Elimination
*20 minutes
nuff said