PDA

View Full Version : No Mercy in the UK

Team Sheep
09-26-2004, 12:41 PM
WTF's going on? On Smackdown yesterday it said that No Mercy will be live on OCTOBER 10TH :wtf:

Tornado
09-26-2004, 12:57 PM
WTF's going on? On Smackdown yesterday it said that No Mercy will be live on OCTOBER 10TH :wtf:

Well, thats a Sunday....so whats wrong with that?

UNLESS thats one of the days of the "Down and Dirty" tour.

Cruiserweight 3:16
09-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Are you sure it said that? It's just I'm sure that I heard it on WWE that it was to be on the 3rd October. It would be practically impossible to have it on the 10th October anyway due to both Raw and Smackdown being over in the UK anyway

Tornado
09-26-2004, 01:19 PM
Are you sure it said that? It's just I'm sure that I heard it on WWE that it was to be on the 3rd October. It would be practically impossible to have it on the 10th October anyway due to both Raw and Smackdown being over in the UK anyway

Well, Smackdown is being taped on the tuesday, so it is possible.

Cruiserweight 3:16
09-26-2004, 01:23 PM
Smackdown are in Belfast on the 7th and 8th and in Nottingham on the 11th October - theoretically it would be possible, but I seriously doubt it's viable to fly from Northern Ireland to the US and then back to England the following day

Tornado
09-26-2004, 01:25 PM
Smackdown are in Belfast on the 7th and 8th and in Nottingham on the 11th October - theoretically it would be possible, but I seriously doubt it's viable to fly from Northern Ireland to the US and then back to England the following day

Fair Enough, didn't realise they where in Belfast.

It was probably a mistake.

edit - says Oct 3rd on wwe.com

Team Sheep
09-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Ye sorry, what I meant was that it said the 10th on SD but on WWE.com it says the 3rd. I taped Smackdown and I just watched it again and the graphic definetely says the 10th.

Semetery
09-26-2004, 06:06 PM
OK, so they dunno what day they wanna show us PPVs, but what channel did it say it was on? Please say it said Sky Sports One, otherwise I miss the Last Ride Match...

Tornado
09-26-2004, 06:14 PM
OK, so they dunno what day they wanna show us PPVs, but what channel did it say it was on? Please say it said Sky Sports One, otherwise I miss the Last Ride Match...

Yes, because missing that match would be such a tradgedy.