PDA

View Full Version : edge vs. HHH

wrestling_god
01-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Many expect Ultimo Dragon to ask for an early release from his contract as his frustrations with the WWE grow as well as those of other cruiserweights. He feels that he isn't receiving the push he deserves and while he has reached one of his goals of working Madison Square Garden, he has pretty much given up hope of working WrestleMania XX, another long time goal.

The way things are looking, Edge will be medically cleared in time to possibly work a match at WrestleMania XX. However the latest plan is to have Edge return the week after the PPV. The creative team has contemplated a feud between Edge and HHH, but they aren't near any serious storylines as of yet.

With Steve Austin's return at RAW this week, the idea of a possible match involving the Rattlesnake has resurfaced. As of this report, Austin is NOT planning to work in an in-ring capacity however he will definitely be involved in ongoing storylines, just not wrestling.

EazyMack
01-01-2004, 08:41 PM
That'd be a cool feud. Good way for Edge to return.

Eunos
01-01-2004, 08:42 PM
You know what people will ask now don't ya :p

The CyNick
01-01-2004, 08:43 PM
Of course that could mean HHH will have to hold the title past Mania in order to get the fued started.

wrestling_god
01-01-2004, 08:49 PM
ya ya ya

it was posted on prowrestlingscoops.com

Eunos
01-01-2004, 09:01 PM
Good boy *pat*

BasicThuganomics
01-01-2004, 09:32 PM
I hope Edge isn't buried by HHH :(

He fits better on Smackdown too I think. But I will just be glad to see him back at all.

By the way, when are we gonna see another Edgeucation? Those columns are awesome.

Corkscrewed
01-02-2004, 03:04 AM
:cry: Ultimo Dragon... why can Vince be so cruel????

As for Edge vs HHH... Edge has expressed an interest in working with Hunter in the past (read his Edgeucation articles), but lets see if he'll say the same thing after the feud (if it happens).

JeremyTB29
01-02-2004, 03:24 AM
I hope Edge isn't buried by HHH :(

He fits better on Smackdown too I think. But I will just be glad to see him back at all.

By the way, when are we gonna see another Edgeucation? Those columns are awesome.

I think he would fit better on Raw because with Goldberg's wwe future up in the air Raw needs more strong faces.right now HBK is the only main event face on Raw that wrestles.Jericho is suppose to turn fully face soon but that still only leaves 2.Booker T&RVD will continue to be stuck at the midcard level.

wrestling_god
01-02-2004, 06:19 PM
I think he would fit better on Raw because with Goldberg's wwe future up in the air Raw needs more strong faces.right now HBK is the only main event face on Raw that wrestles.Jericho is suppose to turn fully face soon but that still only leaves 2.Booker T&RVD will continue to be stuck at the midcard level.

wasnt there a rumour of flair and HHH turning face against evolution?

The CyNick
01-02-2004, 06:27 PM
wasnt there a rumour of flair and HHH turning face against evolution?

thats been held off. Originaly they were going to have Orton turn against Hunter at the Rumble, which would lead to a HHH vs Orton match at Mania. However, now it appears they are going with Orton+someone from Evolution against Rock and Foley at Mania. Hunter will likely stay heel for now. I would assume they will baby him up after the Blade movie comes out so he can be a face for the promotion of the WWE Films project which he is starring in.

thebitch
01-02-2004, 06:28 PM
There are all sorts of rumors on the internet, and I really hope this one isn't true. Edge vs. HHH isn't cool

The CyNick
01-02-2004, 06:52 PM
There are all sorts of rumors on the internet, and I really hope this one isn't true. Edge vs. HHH isn't cool

A while back in 2002 (I think) when HHH was a face they were teasing a fued between those two.

Personally I think the fued could be pretty good. I mean I know HHH is the devil, but he had a good match with HBK on Monday, so I'm hoping that Hunter still has some good matches in him. You have ot figure Edge would be all geared up for a high profile fued with HHH, so their matches would likely be really good.

The problem with any Hunter fued is will he sell for Edge like he does for HBK or Nash and make Edge look like a star or will he see him as another Booker T or RVD and squash him. You'd hope that the WWE would tell Hunter to make a star out of Edge, but ultimately its up to Hunter when it gets in the ring, and even if he doesn't do the right thing, whose really going to say anything.

Edge has the benefit of being a "WWE guy" so maybe he'll slip under the squash radar, and with Hunter needing more time off in the Spring one would assume they would force him to put over at least one new guy. But again, with Hunter its a crap shoot.

However from a totally non political standpoint Edge vs HHH would make for a pretty good fued.

sexymanalive
01-03-2004, 10:00 AM
1 its not Vince fault Ultimo Dragon all wash up he boring the only time one of his macth are good is wehn its a tag macth other then that he boring just like lane strom

as for the HHH vs Edge i would like to see them go at it again i remeber the last time they wrestal each other before steph fired Edge luckly vince brought him back man that steph for u she always holding down the roster good thing heyman the New GM look how much funner smackdown is

and Raw its unstopped no wonder it the top sport show of 03

Ricky
01-03-2004, 11:14 AM
What the hell did you just say?

wrestling_god
01-03-2004, 12:59 PM
1 its not Vince fault Ultimo Dragon all wash up he boring the only time one of his macth are good is wehn its a tag macth other then that he boring just like lane strom

as for the HHH vs Edge i would like to see them go at it again i remeber the last time they wrestal each other before steph fired Edge luckly vince brought him back man that steph for u she always holding down the roster good thing heyman the New GM look how much funner smackdown is

what in the blue hell did you just say? If your going to post at least make it readable. proof read If you really cant spell then forums arnt for you. A mistake or 2 is ok but not every other word. How old are you son? Oh and punctuation really helps!

c4g2
01-04-2004, 06:25 AM
I think that he's trying to say that Ultimo is boring.

Then he says that Edge and HHH could put up another good match and accuses Steph for holding down the Smackdown! roster.

Then he says that Raw is unstoppable.

By the way...

Lane Strom: :wtf:

And also, Steph doesn't hold down the roster. The bookers do.

YOUR Hero
01-04-2004, 09:17 PM
what in the blue hell did you just say? If your going to post at least make it readable. proof read If you really cant spell then forums arnt for you. A mistake or 2 is ok but not every other word. How old are you son? Oh and punctuation really helps!

You giving posting advice? You! The guy that simply copies and pastes articles without even sourcing them?

:nono:

Ricky
01-04-2004, 09:28 PM
LOL

wrestling_god
01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
You giving posting advice? You! The guy that simply copies and pastes articles without even sourcing them?

:nono:
And wh o the hell are you? Like i said dick a few mistakes are ok go through all the forums ive created and tell me exactly how many are missing credit i missed one dumb **** ONE!!!

Gerard
01-05-2004, 12:04 AM

Please stop posting, your posts are so ****ing retarded i dont think anyone has the slightest clue wtf you're babbling about.

Head
01-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Why did you post a thread entitled 'edge vs. HHH,' and then post news about Ultimo Dragon and Steve Austin along with it?

Krow
01-05-2004, 06:53 PM
And wh o the hell are you? Like i said dick a few mistakes are ok go through all the forums ive created and tell me exactly how many are missing credit i missed one dumb **** ONE!!!

:eek:

Oh....wrestling_god...NO.

:wavesad: