PDA

View Full Version : True or False

Ferocious
09-29-2004, 10:19 PM
AJ Styles is the most entertaining in-ring performer in the United states right now?

Shaggy
09-29-2004, 10:22 PM
This is a very tough questiong. Styles is a great in ring performer but I dont think you can actually call him the most entertaining in the US. Basically he is just like Amazing Red and Sonjay Dutt and basically all the X-Division superstars who take the same risks in the ring. If you want to say Styles is the best then you have to say that they are all the best to. Sure he gets noticed more than the others but thats just something the fans see more. There are more entertaining people im sure so for right now I will have to go with False.

John la Rock
09-29-2004, 10:23 PM
False

Randy Orton is

Boondock Saint
09-29-2004, 11:27 PM
False

Sting Fan
09-29-2004, 11:40 PM
False as good as he is I can name 3 of the top of my head who are better Benoit, Angle and Eddie.

Innovator
09-29-2004, 11:44 PM
False, I hate to say it but false

Technically sound guys like Benoit and Angle always get higher on my list

For high flyers/cruisers, I would say AJ and Fallen Angel tie

Funky Fly
09-30-2004, 12:23 AM
False. He's the most entertaining performer in TNA

Gouda
09-30-2004, 12:56 AM
I'll have to say false though I've only seen TNA on ESPN Classic.... I'm sure AJ has improved from that time.

Mr. Nerfect
09-30-2004, 02:00 AM
From what I've seen from AJ, he's good, but false.

Anybody Thrilla
09-30-2004, 03:51 AM
So false it's almost silly to debate. AJ Styles doesn't deserve to lace Kurt Angle's boots. Hell, I'll take it a step further. Off the top of my head, in the ring, these people are more entertaining than AJ Styles (bearing in mind I've already mentioned Angle) in no particular order:

Chris Benoit
Randy Orton
Chris Jericho
Christian
Eugene
Batista (as of late)
Paul London
Rob Conway (yeah, I said it)
Rene Dupree
Rob Van Dam
Eddie Guerrero
Chavo Guerrero
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H (though I hate to admit it)
Shawn Michaels
Jamie Noble
Brian Kendrick

...and those are just off the top of the head. I don't hate AJ Styles, but I think he receives a lot more credit than he deserves. Maybe if I saw him compete with higher caliber performers than those that TNA has to offer, my opinion may be different. But I haven't. So it isn't.

John la Rock
09-30-2004, 01:24 PM
AJ Styles will always be nothing unless he comes to WWE

Afterlife
10-01-2004, 08:29 AM
Everybody's "nothing" 'til they play with the big dogs. Doesn't mean he sux. Just don't forget, most ppl who hear "wrestling" still think "WWF".