PDA

View Full Version : Angle/Guerrero Incident Revisited

El Santo
09-30-2004, 05:12 PM
From the front page of this site (tpww.net):

*Most are now saying that the scuffle between Eddie Guerrero and Kurt Angle can be mostly attributed to Guerrero’s stress levels being so high lately. Guerrero is said to be running on fumes as of late, both due to exhaustion and stress. The fight between the two is said to be described as a fight between “brothers” because normally both men get along so well backstage.

Angle was openly apologetic after the incident occured. Another factor leading into the incident is that both men are so intense and it takes them several minutes to cool down after their segments on television once they get backstage. Angle is unapproachable for up to 45 minutes before his segments as he gets into the mindset for his character. All is said to be good and well between the two men this week however.

----------------------------------------------------

Good news, though Eddie needs to take a breather. Like I said, I didn't think it was fair to accuse Angle of being a backstage problem when it seemed inconsistent with his exemplary leadership and good reputation in the past.

Corkscrewed
09-30-2004, 06:10 PM
That's good to hear. I figured it wouldn't be anything major because of the character of both men. Good to know everything's good now.

I really hope Eddie does whatever he needs to do to get his mind straightened out. He doesn't deserve to have all this stress and pressure on himself.

Tornado
09-30-2004, 06:38 PM
They need to shoot some sort of injury agle for Eddie, give him an excuse to have a few months off, then come back with a clear mind.

MRAT=VEGETABLES
09-30-2004, 07:10 PM
hey i joined this forum 3 months ago made 1 post about how i hate JBL and eddie would kick the crap out of him. Then the next day I had surgery and I've been recovering when today i just realized I had this account. Could anyone fill me in on whats happened from the Great American Bash until now. I've read a lot but I dont really know all the information. So if you could fill me in that would be appreciated.

LK
09-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Like I said in his feud with Luther he should get injured but fights through injury and beats Luther then goes off TV for 2-3 months and comes back to challenge Kurt to a match at Wrestlemania.

LK
09-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Well JBL is still champion and is in a feud with Taker. JBL is scheduled to face JBL at No MErcy in a last ride match which is the same concept as an ambulance. Meanwhile Eddie has been in feud with Kurt and Kurt beat him at Summerslam. Since then Eddie has gone into a feud with Reigns. Big Show is back and will face ANgle at No Mercy. Kenzo Suzuki and Dupree are the tag team champs and Cena and Booker will fight at No Mercy to determine the US champion.

MRAT=VEGETABLES
09-30-2004, 07:15 PM
Okay thanks. Who are Carmella and Christy Hemme?

MRAT=VEGETABLES
09-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Also..Gene Snitsky?

LK
09-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Christy and Carmella were the two finalists of the RAw Diva Search. Christy won.

BTW Mordecai was sent back to OVW since he needed work on his in ring skills.

LK
09-30-2004, 07:18 PM
Gene Snitsky is the guy that hit Kane in the back with a chair thus causing him to fall on Lita therefore causing her to lose her and Kane's baby.

MRAT=VEGETABLES
09-30-2004, 07:19 PM
okay im reading a lot and I think im all caught up now. Thanks

The CyNick
09-30-2004, 09:58 PM
Thats why I said right when I heard about the fight. It obvious from various reports I've read over the months that Eddie is having a tough time with all the pressure since Mania.

I totally agree with everyone that Eddie needs to be FORCED to take some time off. I know these guys are grown men and dont need to be treated like little kids, but as a company the WWE should look at Eddie and say his health is more important than anything else. You give him 4-6 weeks off, he comes back healthier and hopefully more relaxed and then come up with something for him going into Mania.

What I think they should consider doing, and I've been saying this for a while, but I'd like to see Eddie and Chavo back together in some form. Chavo should come back as a baby, they can play off his injury. If they did something with Angle's new group and have them injure Eddie to explain his absense. Then you have Eddie and Chavo come back as a unit and fight off Kurt's group. That would keep Chavo in the limelight, and you'd have Eddie still in a top level program outside the WWE title.

Corkscrewed
10-01-2004, 06:03 AM
^
That angle you say? BRILLIANT!!

BRILLIANT!