PDA

View Full Version : What autographed items do you have by wrestlers?

Dark Kane
09-30-2004, 06:32 PM
Since today I just got an autgraphed photo by Molly in the mail ( :love: ), this just inspired me to ask this question. What autographed items do you have?

When I get my autographed Molly photo on the computer, I'll show it to you all. She wrote my name on it too, which made my day. :love: And no, I didn't meet her in person, not yet (which is my dream to meet her in person). I'm going to frame it and hang it on my wall tonight in my living room. I sent a letter to Molly through the official WWE offices in Stansford, Conn. and surprisingly it worked. :y: The WWE offices do accept fan mail to superstars and I just got lucky on this one.

I also have an autographed copy of Mick Foley's book "Foley Is Good". :D

Some superstars are good with autographs for fans and some are not.

I'm going to try this again requests autographs through WWE Official Offices, there are more wrestlers I want to get autographs photos of that I haven't gotten yet: Shelton Benjamin, Kane, Ric Flair, Eddie Gurrero, and Undertaker.

Keep in mind though if you try requesting autographs through the main WWE building, it may take a few months or perhaps a year just to get an autograph you're requesting of. Because WWE, checks your mail first, if it's appropriate and if they like it, they'll pass it along to the superstar. If the superstar decides to mail the autograph to you, then you got lucky. It's a long wait but well worth it. It takes a long time for your mail to get to the superstar.

I never thought I would ever EVER get my Molly autograph, but to my surprise she sent me one. I've been trying to fight for a Molly autograph for at least a year now and I finally got one. :y:

On my autograph Molly wrote: "Dear Kevin (my first name), may all your dreams come true...Molly" and then she put a smily face under it.

To get the address to the main WWE building just go to WWE.com and click on the "WWE Corp Biz" link to get the address from there.

Have fun guys. ;)

V
09-30-2004, 06:38 PM
i got a picture of cena signed by him in person, it was cool, i got to shake his hand, then i called him god, he was like "you're crazy man" and laughed

Innovator
09-30-2004, 06:44 PM
I got a Kurt Angle photo and Taz photo, both autographed.

Like Gohan, it was amazing to go up to Taz, shake his hand, tell him he is the man.

tucsonspeed6
09-30-2004, 06:52 PM
i got a picture of cena signed by him in person, it was cool, i got to shake his hand, then i called him god, he was like "you're crazy man" and laughed

That was a nervous laugh, cause he knew big brother (HHH) was watching him.

KayfabeMan
09-30-2004, 07:23 PM
8x10's, a few books, a set of books especially for the sigs, a couple of figs, 1/64 scale race cars, couple of posters, tickets, programs, a few shirts & a ring worn headband. I have mostly 8x10's though, and my books, although I'm getting into the posters a little more recently.

Also, though I've never done it with wrestling, SheltonRules is right - it's a chance w/ the mailing that sometimes pays off. I do know several people who've gotten sigs back from the WWE, and WCW when it was open. Seems WCW was better at it than WWE, but they sometimes do get through and send ya stuff back.

OssMan
09-30-2004, 07:34 PM
Shelton Benjamin autographed hat and picture of him. I will sell it to you for $245.

John la Rock
09-30-2004, 07:43 PM
I got Kurt Angle to sign my Wrestlemania X8 magazine. I met him in person at the ACC box office. Great guy. Incredibly nice. plus I got a picture with him Pure class :y:

Hardkore Kidd J
09-30-2004, 07:47 PM
I got signed autographs from the Rock. And I took with a picture with plus got my picture signed by K Quik, Ivory, D-von, Steve Blackman, Too cool.

PorkSoda
09-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Hacksaw Jim Duggan signed an autographed pic of him with an american flag and 2X4, says my name and my brothers name on it. He also signed the back of the Royal Rumble game for Sega Genesis.

Got a Disciple card with his named signed on it. (Ed Lesie/Brutus the barber Beefcake). Its funny, I met him at a card shop when I was a bit younger and I was the only one there. I would have talked to him and stuff but I was shy :(

I have to mention this, I was at Spooky World like 5 years ago and I saw Kane there, signing autographs. I see a bunch of kids going up to meet him, the security guard lets them in. I go up to meet him and the guard says "Nope, sorry" and doesnt let me :wtf: I probably had to show him a card or something....ahh well...I hope he got chokeslammed threw a table after that.

Hardkore Kidd J
09-30-2004, 08:01 PM
Hacksaw Jim Duggan signed an autographed pic of him with an american flag and 2X4, says my name and my brothers name on it. He also signed the back of the Royal Rumble game for Sega Genesis.

Got a Disciple card with his named signed on it. (Ed Lesie/Brutus the barber Beefcake). Its funny, I met him at a card shop when I was a bit younger and I was the only one there. I would have talked to him and stuff but I was shy :(

I have to mention this, I was at Spooky World like 5 years ago and I saw Kane there, signing autographs. I see a bunch of kids going up to meet him, the security guard lets them in. I go up to meet him and the guard says "Nope, sorry" and doesnt let me :wtf: I probably had to show him a card or something....ahh well...I hope he got chokeslammed threw a table after that.

That sucks.

Eunos
09-30-2004, 08:07 PM
Gangrels Autograph i got 4 Years ago at WWF New york.

Ferocious
09-30-2004, 08:08 PM
I've got the bag Jake Roberts kept his snake in when he was working in the UK a few months back, Autographed and everything. :cool:

Savio
09-30-2004, 08:23 PM
Foleys first book sign and a peice of paper by scotty 2 hotty

samichna
09-30-2004, 08:27 PM
I got Kurt Angle to sign my Wrestlemania X8 magazine. I met him in person at the ACC box office. Great guy. Incredibly nice. plus I got a picture with him Pure class :y:

LOL remember when we went to fan axxess or whatever and got autographs from all those jobbers like Al Snow and Jackie and The Coach and shit.

BULLSHIT LOL

samichna
09-30-2004, 08:30 PM
LOL just checked, also got Chavo Guerrero, Hardcore Holly and Ivory

Oh, and it was Jazz, not jackie haha

John la Rock
09-30-2004, 08:31 PM
lol ya we fucking waited in line for like 2 hours thinking were going to get Chris Jericho's autograph and we ended up getting Jazz lol.

ya I also have Hardcore Holly and Maven

Shaggy
09-30-2004, 10:30 PM
I got D'Lo Brown to sign my Wrestlemania 17 book...

I have a signed pick of Ken Shamrock to me and the pic is him holding his Ultimate Fighting Champ belts....I didnt meet him in person buy my grandparents play cards on the weekends with someone who knows him.

I have a signed 2x4 and picture of Hacksaw Jim Duggen both made out to my name

I have Mick Foleys Antietem Brown book signed to me.

Lara Emily
09-30-2004, 11:30 PM
Couple of Bret Hart signatures back when I met him in Ottawa in 1999. Got to chat with him for a good 10-15 minutes too.

Molly fan 25
10-01-2004, 07:22 AM
Pictures of Al Snow and Rowdy Roddy Piper only one of which I met in person, can you guess which one.

LK
10-01-2004, 08:41 AM
I have an autographed picture from Jake Roberts when he was in the UK last year.

123 kid
10-01-2004, 08:51 AM
I've got a signed photo of Triple H and Chyna. When they were in D-Generation X. They wrote To Kurtis (my name) Best of Luck from Hunter Hearst Helmsley & Chyna.

Tazz Dan
10-01-2004, 08:58 AM
I've got 2 signed photos of me and Marty Jannety. First one reads "To Daniel, best of luck, Marty Jannety".

Second one, "To Daniel, Fuck Shawn, Marty Jannety".

Gouda
10-01-2004, 02:17 PM
Signed Pictures: Sunny, Big Boss Man, Honky Tonk Man, the Bushwackers.

Signed Cards: Hector Garza, Billy Kidman, Mick Foley, (I'm pretty sure there's someone else, but I can't remember. I can't even remember where I stuck them. Possibly D'Lo Brown), and a card with a piece of Hulk Hogan's shirt on it.

Innovator
10-01-2004, 02:44 PM
oh yeah I also got a picture of me with Big Daddy Cool Kevin Nash back in the Diesel days. Nice pic of me holding the WWF World Title on my shoulder with him kneeling next to me

MVP
10-01-2004, 02:51 PM
I met Hulk Hogan in July and he autographed his picture for me.

MVP
10-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Couple of Bret Hart signatures back when I met him in Ottawa in 1999. Got to chat with him for a good 10-15 minutes too.:eek: :eek: :eek:

CosaNostra
10-01-2004, 02:59 PM
My friends and I got to meet Ken Shamrock and his dad the day before his Ultimate Fighting match in Buffalo. They were staying at the same hotel. We spoke to him for about 15 minutes about his shootfighting experiences and he wished us a good time at the event. He signed all our UFC programs and posed with us for pics. Awesome experience.

Rollin4Ten
10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Various autographs (Benoit, Venis, Stacy, Trish, Edge) in the WM-X8 book, and also the Trish DVD, all at WWE Niagara Falls...

Dave Youell
10-05-2004, 01:22 PM
ok here's the list I own of the top of my head

Auto Graphs:

Angle
Hogan
Foley
Heyman
RVD
Nunzio
Jamie Noble
Spanky