PDA

View Full Version : Did HHH just tease a future return of....The Rock???

Dark Kane
10-05-2004, 05:52 PM
After HHH did that Rock quote last night on RAW, it got me thinking that WWE did that as their way of teasing another Rock return.

I hope the Rock comes back again. You'll never know when he'll appear in the WWE.

Xero
10-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Spoilers... (Sorta, maybe not :shifty: )

Rock'll come back, no doubt about it... But it will always be a comedy role until WrestleMania time, where he will wrestle another match and ultimately put another up and comer over...

Innovator
10-05-2004, 10:00 PM
yeah when Rock is done filiming those 100 movies he's in line for, he'll return to face HHH, who will be the champion at the time.

Dark Kane
10-05-2004, 10:11 PM
yeah when Rock is done filiming those 100 movies he's in line for, he'll return to face HHH, who will be the champion at the time.

*sigh*

You are an idiot, I hate people that accuse the Rock of coming back just to get the belt. He doesn't come back to get the belt. The Rock comes back to keep his wrestling fans happy since the Rock has two different audiences now, he has the movie audience and the wrestling audiece. The Rock is doing both because that's what the man wants to do. Wrestling is not such a big career like you think. Movies are much bigger than wrestling. The Rock wants to make a huge name for himself and he's a success at that. You know how movie stars take time off from movies to go back to doing theatre plays? Well the Rock does the similar thing. Movies is his career, wrestling is his theatre. Capeche?

John la Rock
10-05-2004, 11:02 PM
I so wish The Rock would come back full time. But I'm happy that he's having success in Hollywood. The man deserves it :y:

Danny Electric
10-05-2004, 11:05 PM
*sigh*

You are an idiot, I hate people that accuse the Rock of coming back just to get the belt. He doesn't come back to get the belt. The Rock comes back to keep his wrestling fans happy since the Rock has two different audiences now, he has the movie audience and the wrestling audiece. The Rock is doing both because that's what the man wants to do. Wrestling is not such a big career like you think. Movies are much bigger than wrestling. The Rock wants to make a huge name for himself and he's a success at that. You know how movie stars take time off from movies to go back to doing theatre plays? Well the Rock does the similar thing. Movies is his career, wrestling is his theatre. Capeche?

Does The Rock give you head?

Splaya
10-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Does The Rock give you head?

:lol:

Innovator
10-05-2004, 11:08 PM
*sigh*

actually I was saying how when the Rock comes back full time, HHH will still be champion, fuckwad

The One
10-05-2004, 11:13 PM
"The Rock Bitch of 1999"
Rocky sucks. He has 5 moves. He is all mic. I wish he would leave the WWF!

"The Rock Bitch of 2004
Rock sucks! He sold out. All he does is movies. I wish he would come back to WWE!

The One's Bitch of 1999 - 2004
If you don't like it, change the channel, don't go see the movie, or write a letter to Dwayne saying that he should come back to wrestling because 20 minutes of entertainment on Mondays is more important then his happiness.

BigDaddyCool
10-05-2004, 11:55 PM
faaaaaaaaaaart

Imagi-Nation
10-06-2004, 09:50 AM
faaaaaaaaaaart

:shifty:

Sephiroth
10-06-2004, 10:21 AM
I so wish The Rock would come back full time. But I'm happy that he's having success in Hollywood. The man deserves it :y:

:y: It would be cool if he would go full time again...even if it's only for a year or 2.

After that he can go make all the movies he want imo.

Dave Youell
10-06-2004, 10:30 AM
It really is a tough choice between:

A. Getting paid fairly well having to travel 300 days a year and getting your body wrecked in the process

or

B. Getting paid mega bucks and someone else who looks like you get their body wrecked in the process

That's a toughy

The Rock doesn't actually ever need to come back really, he could never come back and it wouldn't really effect his career in hollywood now because he's established himself. The only reason he would keep showing up is because he would want to and enjoys it

tucsonspeed6
10-06-2004, 10:35 AM
How did this thread turn from "Do you think HHH is hinting at a Rock return?" to "Boy, the Rock sure sold out, didn't he? Let's all argue about whether or not to hate him." To return this thread back to where it started, yes, the Rock will return someday (Probably for WM21) but it's more likely that HHH was using Rocky's catchphrase at his own disgression simply because he knew that the fans have all heard it a million times before.

And Innovator....you did say that the Rock would return to face HHH, who would still be champ, and that assumes that there would be a title defence in there somewhere.

CosaNostra
10-06-2004, 10:40 AM
I doubt the Rock will be a serious contender for the title unless he comes back to wrestling full time. In the mean time, he continues to be an invaluable asset by coming back for the occasional PPV to put over up and coming talent.

The CyNick
10-07-2004, 01:15 AM
The only way Rock could credibly go after the title again is if he had about 3 months to appear on TV on a regular basis. That way he could talk about wanting another shot at the title to prove he's still an elite superstar. He could win the title, and then drop it to someone who needed the rub (ie HHH).

Rock will be back at some point, but the last I heard Mania wasn't anywhere close to a lock due to his schedule. One would think with Mania being in LA he would be able to do the show. But who knows, he could be filming in another city or doing promo work for a film. I would bet he'll be there, but I dont think its a lock like it was for XX. But even if he were to miss Mania 21, he will be back at some point.

V
10-07-2004, 01:33 AM
why do you think everything hints to someoene's return?

stop dreaming and start enjoying wrestling for who's there, not who might come back

it's very disrespectful towards the guys who are busting their asses to entertain you if all you're doing is waiting for the old guys to come back

Rock Bottom
10-07-2004, 01:41 AM
WWE never teases Rock returns unless Mick Foley is the one teasing it. All his appearances, for the most part are surprises.

I think if Rock returns to wrestling full-time at some point again, which I imagine he will, he isn't going to be doing a bunch of jobs like usual. I'd expect to see The Rock when they had him at top-notch (as seen at WMXVII and WMXIX). If The Rock came back and started killing heels, people would blow the roof off. He'd also be completely fresh and they could probably manage to shove him down everyone's throat without them even noticing.

Corkscrewed
10-07-2004, 05:29 AM
*sigh*

*sigh*

Someone missed the sarcasm.

Gone Mad
10-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Well, to get back into the topic, I believe the Rock will return to fued with HHH, maybe at WM21. After all, remember that Rock insulted HHH during one of the Eugene segments ("The game he likes to play is hide the strudel"). It's a fued that is slowly building up, and add the fact that with Orton face now and Rock's last match was with Evolution.

Again, he DOES have an incredible amount of movies to film.. (oddly enough, mostly video game adaptations) so who knows when that will happen.

The Mackem
10-07-2004, 01:00 PM
*sigh*

Someone missed the sarcasm.
Totally missed the point of the author as well.

Innovator
10-07-2004, 01:02 PM
I WAS MAKING FUN OF HHH YOU IGNORAMUSES!

The Mackem
10-07-2004, 01:16 PM
I think you have to make that flash mate, just to get the point home.

Semetery
10-07-2004, 02:12 PM
Hmm, another "Let's just insult everyone" thread. Ah well, I wanna talk about the subject title thingy.

If The Rock returns it'll be cool, his mic skills are sorely missed, and as for his in ring skills, they go without saying. While some people may say that The Rock's time is over, I don't think it ever can be, there's always a superstar somewhere who needs to have The Rock lay the Smackdown on 'em, be it verbally and/or physically.

But if he does come back, I hope the WWE doesn't think it'd be good for him to have a long term feud with La Resistance and Coach, that'd be gay ta say the least.

The CyNick
10-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Only way I could see him working HHH is if they gave up on Orton. I could then see HHH figuring a match for the title against Rock would get his face on TV a lot, and that would make him happy. Then they could od Orton-Cena.

But I cant see that happening, I figure they'll stick with Orton-HHH. Which leaves Rock with no clear cut opponent, which is why I could see him being left off the show. I actually think Hogan is more liekly than Rock.