PDA

View Full Version : ps2 multi-tap and Def Jam Fight for NY

AareDub
10-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Do any of you have, or use, a multi-tap for the ps2? I just got one this week and I'm a little disappointed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but it doesn't seem to work with Def Jam: Fight for NY. It works fine with other games like X-Men Legends. Def Jam is obviously a 4 player game, anybody know why it's not working?

Funky Fly
10-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Because Sony is gay and is still trying to wheedle money out of thee multiplayer community as well as releasing half assed hardware?

Penner
10-06-2004, 05:49 PM
i use it when i play winning eleven 7

awesome :y:

AareDub
10-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Because Sony is gay and is still trying to wheedle money out of thee multiplayer community as well as releasing half assed hardware?

I got mine for 3 bucks on ebay because it is made by some company called Arcade Box :lol: Sony can just suck it.

edit: maybe this is why it doesn't work on Def Jam? lol

#BROKEN Hasney
10-07-2004, 06:32 PM
I had a 3rd party multi-tap in the PS1 days and it wouldn't work with Smackdown 2.

I bought a PS2 one and it won't work with the new EA games. Your best bet is buying an official one annoyingly

SuperSlim
10-08-2004, 09:49 AM
I used a multi tap a few times on a volleyball game of all things :$ anyway it was a legit Sony one so I don't know what's wrong with yours.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
10-08-2004, 11:05 AM
I had a 3rd party multi-tap in the PS1 days and it wouldn't work with Smackdown 2.

so i wasn't the only one :mad:

Apocolyptik1
10-08-2004, 01:52 PM
I have the actual Playstation brand multi for PS2 and yes, it wont work for Def Jam. I have 4 playstation brand analog controllers, and it only reads 2 of them, it doesnt read the last two. I dont have any other trouble playing 4 players madden or 4 player red dead, so I know it has to be the game. I was also fairly pissed about this. Maybe someone should do some research and figure out whats wrong.