PDA

View Full Version : Jadakiss is terrible

Savio
10-09-2004, 07:42 PM
Here is an artist who made a song called "why?" Lets see how much he complains Blue = Complaint, White = I have no Idea what he means, Sienna = Just stupid
-----------
[Jadakiss]
Aha
It's dat real
Yo,why Jadakiss as hard as it gets
Why is the industry designed to keep the artist in dept
And why them dudes ain't ridin' if there part of your set
And why they never get it poppin' but they party to death
Yea, and why they gon give you life for a murder
Turn around only give you eight months for a burner, it's goin down
Why they sellin' niggaz CD's for under a dime
If it's all love daddy why you come wit your nine
Why my niggaz ain't get that cake
Why is a brother up North better then Jordan
That ain't get that break
Why you ain't stackin' instead of tryin' to be fly
Why is rattin' at an all time high
Why are you even alive
Why they kill Tupac n' Chris
Why them bullets have to hit that door
Why did Kobe have to hit that raw
Why he kiss that whore
why

[chorus:Anthony Hamiliton]

[Jadakiss]
Why would niggaz push pounds and powder
Why did bush knock down the towers
Why you around them cowards
Why Aaliyah have to take that flight
Why my nigga D ain't pull out his Ferrari
Why he take that bike
why they gotta open your package and read your mail
Why they stop lettin' niggaz get degreez in jail
Why you gotta do eighty-five percent of your time
And why do niggaz lie in eighty-five percent of they rhymes
Why a nigga always want what he can't have
Why I can't come through in the pecan Jag
Why did crack have to hit so hard
Even though it's almost over
Why niggaz can't get no jobs
Why they come up wit the witness protection
Why they let the terminator win the election
Come on, pay attention
Why sell in the stores what you can see in the streets
Why I say the hottest shit but we sellin' the least (Because you suck moron)

[Chorus]

[Jadakiss]
Uh,yea, yo
Why halle have to let a white man pop her to get a oscar
Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it
Why they didn't make the CL6 wit a clutch
And if you don't smoke why the hell you reachin' for my dutch
Why rap, cause I need air time
Why be on the curb wit a "while I" I need a bare sign
Why all the young niggaz is dyin'
Cause they moms at work, they pops is gone, they livin' wit iron
Why they ain't give us a cure for aids
Why my diesel have friends in the spot on the floor for days
Why you screamin' like it's slug, it's only the hawk
Why my buzz in L.A. ain't like it is in New York
Why you forcin' you to be hard
Why ain't you a thug by choice
Why the whole world love my voice (By whole world he means no one)
Why try to tell 'em that it's the flow son
And you know why they made the new twenties
Cause I got all my old ones
That's why

[chorus]

Savio
10-09-2004, 07:47 PM
BTW do you like Jadakiss?

MoRcHeEbA
10-09-2004, 07:56 PM
funky fly is gonna rip you a new one :nono:

Batsu
10-09-2004, 08:06 PM
There are more viable reasons to complain about Jadakiss than this, such as his lackluster first album (barring the tracks produced by DJ Premier and Alchemist, and even the Premier-produced song had snooze-inducing, redundant lyrics).

Personally, I'm just glad he put a swipe at Bush in the song and got it on radio and whatnot.

Savio
10-09-2004, 08:11 PM
I don't mind if people take strikes at Bush. But if they do, then they should make and intelligent strike.....Bush had no way of stopping 9/11

Funky Fly
10-09-2004, 08:54 PM
funky fly is gonna rip you a new one :nono:
I should, but I have been having the sweats and shakes from low blood sugar today, so I'm all sick and not up to it.

Anyway, Jadakiss has got fantastic lyricism, although "Why?" is actually one of the weaker songs on the "Kiss of Death" album.

Supreme Olajuwon
10-10-2004, 04:16 AM
Jadakiss was one of the decent things to come from Bad Boy that is still alive now.

Also doesn't it seem kinda dumb to rip someone because you don't know what they are talking about. Perhaps a little research is in order.

Triple A
10-10-2004, 05:02 AM
I've seen Jadakiss and Styles like three times here in gay Yonkers, like in the street.

Funky Fly
10-10-2004, 05:26 AM
I've seen Jadakiss and Styles like three times here in gay Yonkers, like in the street.
As opposed to straight Yonkers, right?

Triple A
10-10-2004, 05:47 AM
That is incorrect.

DaveWadding
10-10-2004, 06:15 AM
You complain about Jada:kiss:, but for Christ's sake you could be listening to Ma$e, Fabolous, J-Kwon, Chingy or 50000000000000 of the other shitty rappers that make "music."

Funky Fly
10-10-2004, 07:42 AM
You complain about Jada:kiss:, but for Christ's sake you could be listening to Ma$e, Fabolous, J-Kwon, Chingy or 50000000000000 of the other shitty rappers that make "music."
lol

All of those guys must have sucked massive amounts of cock to get their record deals.

Simon
10-10-2004, 04:53 PM
Anyway, Jadakiss has got fantastic lyricism, although "Why?" is actually one of the weaker songs on the "Kiss of Death" album.No it's not, it's one of the few listenable tracks on the whole album, which is typical Jadakiss trash. How he can be so highly respected despite having only delivered a few hot verses in his whole career is beyond me. Both his albums are shite, he only delivers on remixes of other artists' tracks.

The remix of Why is immense, also.

Funky Fly
10-10-2004, 05:12 PM
he delivers on remixes of other artists' tracks.

The remix of Why is immense, also.
This is true.

Simon
10-10-2004, 05:22 PM
So Kiss Tha Game GoodBye and Kiss Of Death aren't both definitively mediocre?

Cos, you know...they are.

Kalyx triaD
10-11-2004, 03:55 PM
"Why lie, I need a beer" sign is what he meant. But yea I dislike the sound, and him.

Kris P Lettus
10-11-2004, 09:20 PM
How's asking why Biggie and Pac got shot a complaint??

I-Hate-You
10-12-2004, 01:40 AM
The remix with Styles P, Common, and Nas is better.

Anthony Hamilton has a better hook/chorus also.

Simon
10-17-2004, 03:49 PM
The remix with Styles P, Common, and Nas is better.

Anthony Hamilton has a better hook/chorus also.Yup, the remix is definitely better, although Common's verse has a couple of moments which I don't agree with, particularly claiming we should remember 'Rick James' classic shit', instead of 'remembering Rick for smacking a bitch'...I mean, really...come on.

But yeah, Jada mostly sucks. His guest verses are usually top notch though - Made You Look, Throwback, The Setup - all nice verses on remixes.

Kris P Lettus
10-17-2004, 05:51 PM
"Gun on my waist,
knife in my hand,
I'll leave you laying, right where you stand.."

Jesus Shuttlesworth
10-17-2004, 06:29 PM
Hes not bad...I like a lot of his other stuff better then that "Why" song though

Johnny Vegas
10-18-2004, 01:03 PM
Jadakiss was one of the decent things to come from Bad Boy that is still alive now.

Also doesn't it seem kinda dumb to rip someone because you don't know what they are talking about. Perhaps a little research is in order.

Thank You because i was gonna say this earlier but anyway, Savior, sometimes you have to think outside your box man, for example:

"And why them dudes ain't ridin' if there part of your set
And why they never get it poppin' but they party to death"

That means 1st line= Why do the guys you chill with say they are down and will fight the good fight, but when shit goes down, they act like they dont know what is going on. 2nd line= Why do "friends" always want to have fun but never start the fun"

Jadakiss is one the best lyricist in the industry today, believe it or not..His first album "Kiss Tha Game Goodbye" was VERy underrated and "Kiss Of Death" IMO should have more rep. than it does..although "Why" is not my favorite song on the album, it does make you think...IF...you comprehend :cool:

MVP
10-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Jadakiss is the best rap lyricist in a long time.

SuperSlim
10-19-2004, 09:46 AM
Jadakiss used to have some good stuff but some of it hasn't been that good lately... So what? Many rappers have a few bad crap out there. and this is one of jada's bad ones.

Funky Fly
10-19-2004, 07:54 PM
Jadakiss used to have some good stuff but some of it hasn't been that good lately... So what? Many rappers have a few bad crap out there. and this is one of jada's bad ones.
You wanna talk about crap? I heard a prerelease version of Canm'ron's Purple Haze album... it's not looking good, kids.

Optik
10-19-2004, 08:00 PM
How you can complain about something you have no clue about amazes me. Also, go back to Jada's days in the Lox, it's almost guaranteed he was going to go all out on almost every track he was on. In fact, Jadakiss still does. The Kiss of Death is full of hot tracks, and by the lyrics you stated you didn't understand you have to be pretty stupid...

"Why you around them cowards"- If you don't know what that means, you have to be pretty slow...

DaveWadding
10-19-2004, 08:09 PM
You wanna talk about crap? I heard a prerelease version of Canm'ron's Purple Haze album... it's not looking good, kids.
Except for Halftime Show...

Optik
10-19-2004, 08:15 PM

I'm still having trouble trying to understand what's taking Cam so damn long to release that album.

Kris P Lettus
10-23-2004, 12:08 AM
Jadakiss is the best rap lyricist in a long time.

*cough*Mos Def*cough*

Funky Fly
10-23-2004, 06:32 AM
I'm still having trouble trying to understand what's taking Cam so damn long to release that album.
If I were him, I'd get someone else to write my entire album, and then try to sound like I' not retarded while rapping.

Dark Kane
10-23-2004, 01:23 PM
All rap stinks.

Funky Fly
10-23-2004, 04:16 PM
All rap stinks.
Thank you, now kindly hide and go fuck yourself. :wave:

Optik
10-23-2004, 09:23 PM
:roll: W.e I don't pay attention to clowns like that anymore. Anyways, hey Funky you seen the video to "You Make Me Wanna" Ft. Mariah Carey?

Funky Fly
10-23-2004, 10:02 PM
:roll: W.e I don't pay attention to clowns like that anymore. Anyways, hey Funky you seen the video to "You Make Me Wanna" Ft. Mariah Carey?
No. And I probably won't since Mariah Carey makes me want to kill every time she opens her mouth.

Dark Kane
10-23-2004, 10:10 PM
No. And I probably won't since Mariah Carey makes me want to kill every time she opens her mouth.

The same thing makes me want to do when I hear rappers rap. :lol:

Kris P Lettus
10-23-2004, 10:20 PM
Shelton Rules, why come into a rap discussion, if you don't like rap??

If I didn't enjoy pizza, I wouldn't go to Domino's..

Dark Kane
10-23-2004, 10:24 PM
Shelton Rules, why come into a rap discussion, if you don't like rap??

If I didn't enjoy pizza, I wouldn't go to Domino's..

Why would you go into a HHH discussion if you guys hate HHH so much?

Kris P Lettus
10-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Why would you go into a HHH discussion if you guys hate HHH so much?

haha

People still watch wrestling??

ahahahahaha

Optik
10-24-2004, 05:50 PM

Well, don't let your hatred of Mariah ruin your chance to catch the video. Mariah only says a couple of words throughout the whole song, plus she looks pretty good in it too. :y:

Optik
10-24-2004, 05:57 PM

Chill, I used to dislike Fabolous, but I think his new CD "Real Talk" is going to be hot. The first single to the cd, "Breathe" is a pretty hot track. I'm hoping for some type of collabo with Fab and Game on the CD.

Loose Cannon
10-28-2004, 06:42 PM
Got this in my e-mail today

http://www.mitchellandness.com/07MNN_News/2004/29oct2004_Jadakiss/jada.gif

anyone from Philly?

OssMan
10-28-2004, 07:01 PM
is that a Baltimore Ravens logo on that necklace, or is it a "bling" company that I am unaware of?

DaveWadding
10-28-2004, 07:07 PM
Ruff Ryders motherfucker.

Kris P Lettus
10-28-2004, 08:42 PM
is that a Baltimore Ravens logo on that necklace, or is it a "bling" company that I am unaware of?

You are such a fucktard..

Optik
10-29-2004, 12:37 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GARAGExBANDxGEEK
10-29-2004, 09:57 PM
I hate when people act like you have to be historian on a artist to say a song sucks. Theay act like your stupid or did not comprhend it or it is one of there lesser good songs.

Savio
10-30-2004, 12:56 AM
Assman.......:nono:

Jesus Shuttlesworth
11-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Yup its a bling company you are unaware of

Supreme Olajuwon
11-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Assman you'll figure it out once you're allowed to buy CDs with parental advisory stickers

Jesus Shuttlesworth
11-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Assman you'll figure it out once you're allowed to buy CDs with parental advisory stickers
LOL

samichna
11-12-2004, 04:47 PM
hahaha

Optik
11-20-2004, 05:18 PM

Na, store owners will sell them to him, the problem is hiding them from his mommy... :$