PDA

View Full Version : TNA Impact in Canada

GODSON
10-11-2004, 10:49 AM
TNA Impact! has cleared Canada's TSN and will begin airing on 11/1. I'd expect that the promotion will announce that officially sometime this week. That's a great clearance for them.

pwinsider.com

I guess you Canadians love this. I just hope Scott Keith don't do his stupid rants.

This will be good for Petey Williams and Team Canada to shine.

I thought TNA was losing money? I GUESS NOT!!!

The CyNick
10-11-2004, 01:25 PM
I didn't hear about this, and frankly I'm a little suprised the WWE doesn't have a non complete clause with TSN.

But even if its true, it doesn't change the fact that TNA is in fact losing money. They've NEVER turned a profit. Making new TV deals doesn't change certain facts.

Splaya
10-11-2004, 01:31 PM
So is TNA going under Cynick?

V
10-11-2004, 01:57 PM
anyone know what day/time it's gonna be on here?

Gouda
10-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Holy crap. Yes. No more old, badly edited, "Classic" TNA on ESPN Classic. :love:

The CyNick
10-11-2004, 02:35 PM
So is TNA going under Cynick?

It all depends on Panda Energy. They keep funding TNA with the belief that TNA can get a major TV deal on a decent night and they will eventually turn a profit for the company. However, thats pretty unlikely. But as long as Panda Energy is fine with losing money week after week, month after month, then TNA will stick around. At the same time, the Panda people could decide tomorrow that they want out and TNA would be finished.

Funky Fly
10-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Fucking yes. Now I can catch semi-decent wrestling when I'm at home too.

Ok, seriously, it's a good thiing, but TNA needs to get rid of it's army of talentless shits and stick to the 10 or 15 guys worth a crap in the company.

GODSON
10-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Got some bad news, the deal with TSN is only for 6 weeks. The show will start airing 11/8. If the ratings is good, TSN will give TNA a bigger deal. All the hardcore wrestling fans support TNA in Canada. Petey Williams and Team Canada need your support.

Funky Fly
10-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Petey Williams = ratings.

The Answer
10-12-2004, 08:24 PM
Thqt's cool the more wrestling the better

Gouda
10-12-2004, 09:49 PM
Mondays at 4.... yeah... it's gonna get awesome ratings with THAT timeslot.

The Answer
10-12-2004, 09:53 PM
Mondays at 4.... yeah... it's gonna get awesome ratings with THAT timeslot.

You being sarcastic or what? Raw used to repeat at 4 and it did quite well until it was banned in that time slot.Wonder how raw got dropped from that time slot and TNA is approved for it.Im likin this but if it's at 4 im going to miss PTI which is one of my fav sport shows