PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown Spoilers (spoilers obviously)

Innovator
10-18-2004, 02:49 AM
Credit: PWInsider.com

Dark Match:

*Aaron Aguliera pinned Mike Mondo.

Velocity:

*The Dudley Boyz & WWE Cruiserweight champion Spike Dudley defeated the FBI & Funaki.

*The Big Show pinned Akio.

*Kurt Angle forced Hardcore Holly to tap out with the Ankle Lock.

Smackdown

*Smackdown opens with Torrie Wilson introducing WWE United States champion Carlito Caribbean Cool. Cool tries to hit on Wilson and when she blows him off, he spits apple in her face.

*WWE United States champion Carlito Caribbean Cool pinned Rico.

*Backstage, Teddy Long met up with Booker T. Booker told him he was no longer interested in any tag team matches, but Long convinced him to team with Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam against Kenzo Suzuki, Rene Dupree and John Bradshaw Layfield later tonight.

*They did a video package on Billy Kidman’s Shooting Star Press.

*Chavo Guerrero returned as a babyface, thanking everyone for their support while he was hurt. Kidman came out and told Guerrero that it was just an accident, bringing up their history in WCW. Guerrero said that his family was worried about him returning to the ring and his kids told him they were scared he was going to hurt his brain. Kidman blamed the fans, saying that they were animals. It ended up with the two of them getting into it and Guerrero clotheslining Kidman out of the ring.

*In the back, Paul Heyman is informed that Heidenreich has to be brought to the ring in a straightjacket for now on because of his recent actions.

*Heidenreich defeats Shannon Moore. They put the straightjacket back on him after the match, but Heidenreich tells Paul Heyman that he demands Heyman give him the Undertaker and let him face Taker. Undertaker comes out, leading to....

*Undertaker defeated Heidenreich with a tombstone. Heyman is chokeslammed as well.

*Backstage, Torrie Wilson is upset and telling the makeup lady that she can't believe what Carlito Caribbean Cool did to her. Teddy Long apologizes and says he's going to talk to Cool.

*Long finds cool and questions him as to whether he was in the nightclub when John Cena was attacked. Cool says that he told the police he doesn't hang with thugs. Long says he's heard differently. Cool says he's not saying anything else until he speaks to his lawyer.

*Backstage, Booker T is warming up when Orlando Jordan says John Bradshaw Layfield would like to speak to him before the match.

*Mark Jindrak pinned Eddie Guerrero. Guerrero went for the frog splash when Luther Reigns tried to get involved. Guerrero hit him. Kurt Angle ran to the ring and slid the ring bell to Jindrak, who put it on his chest. When Guerrero hit the splash, he knocked himself out on the bell and was pinned. Guerrero left under his own power.

*Backstage, Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam are talking when Booker T asks them to stay out of his way. He walks off. Van Dam and Rey agree to watch each other's backs.

*John Bradshaw Layfield and Orlando Jordan meet with Booker T. Booker insults Layfield, saying that he used to be from Texas and now he's from New York. He calls Jordan a houseboy.

*Rob Van Dam & Rey Mysterio & Booker T defeated WWE champion John Bradshaw Layfield & WWE Tag Team champions Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki. Van Dam and Rey wouldn't tag in Booker since they didn't trust him. It ended up with RVD out on the floor and Rey being forced to tag Booker. Booker acts like a heel then turns on JBL, clearing house and winning with the Ax Kick on JBL.

After they go off the air...

*John Bradshaw Layfield demands everyone's name as they were a witness to his match being stolen from him. Layfield says that he hasn't lost in a year and he was coming off a trip to Europe. He makes excuses and demands everyone's name and address, insulting the fans at the same time.

------------------

Looks like Booker vs. JBL at SS

Mr. Nerfect
10-18-2004, 03:17 AM
:lol: at Bradshaw trying to get everyone's name. That guy is gold, and would make a ***** United States Champion when they take the WWE Title of him, and the US Title of Carlito.

The show seems pretty predictable, because reading the match listing, and the spoiler results, the show turned out pretty much the same way as I pictured (except I thought Chavo might help Eddie beat Jindrak).

I also hope they don't turn CCC into a thug. I hope they really disprove he was there, because he was busy playing Nintendo GameCube or something (I don't know why, but this guy really screams "Mario Tennis" to me. Maybe it's the colours and how relaxed he is?).

jerichoholic169
10-18-2004, 05:19 AM
lol at big show and kurt angle on velocity. how the mighty have fallen.....

Corkscrewed
10-18-2004, 05:55 AM
Dude... if Booker ends up winning the belt... WOOT!!! Anything to get it off JBL, who STILL hasn't managed to look like a credible WWE CHAMPION.

Dave Youell
10-18-2004, 06:58 AM
Booker for the belt IMO

It's good timing. and there's no one else (i'd like RVd but that's not going to happen is it?)

For fuck sake stop jobbing off Eddie all the time, either push him or give him some time off

I bet the taker bit doesn't get shown either, just like last week

Chavo v Kidman = Greatness. See you can have a fued with cruiserweights that doesn't evolve around the belt, amazing.

not really surprised nothing big happened as it's so far away from the nest PPV, just builiding up a few fues which can only be a good thing IMO.

Nice to see that Smackdown is turning things back to how they used to be, can only thank Heyman for that, glad he's back in charge

Aussie Skier
10-18-2004, 06:59 AM
BOOKER T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACE TURN (I think)!!!!! THANK YOU!

Booker T is sooooo much better as a face! Now go on to win the title booker, u deserve it!

btw: Bg show beats Akio.....whatsupwitthat

Tornado
10-18-2004, 10:56 AM
How come they taped Smackdown early this week?

Dark-Slicer Diago
10-18-2004, 11:04 AM
because Taboo Tuesday is live on Tuesday, and Triple H is usually backstage on smackdown tapings

Eunos
10-18-2004, 11:27 AM
Booker T better beat JBL.. He deserves it.

Tornado
10-18-2004, 12:29 PM
because Taboo Tuesday is live on Tuesday, and Triple H is usually backstage on smackdown tapings

Forgot about Taboo Tuesday... :-\

Innovator
10-18-2004, 01:04 PM
I really can't think of a better guy to win the title right now. Booker deserves it

SuperSlim
10-18-2004, 04:23 PM
I still don't want to see Booker with the title.

but the show looks aight. I've just been waitin for Chavo to return for so long.

Sephiroth
10-18-2004, 04:36 PM
Dude... if Booker ends up winning the belt... WOOT!!! Anything to get it off JBL, who STILL hasn't managed to look like a credible WWE CHAMPION.

Indeed, it would be cool if Booker would win the title at SS.

I think he deserves a decent title shot and actually win it for once, i think Booker can be a decent WWE Champion, IMO...even if it is for a little while.

Boondock Saint
10-18-2004, 07:38 PM
So are they trying to make Velocity credible with bigger stars? Good idea, especially if they make storylines like the Show/Angle one advance (albeit just slightly).

Savio
10-18-2004, 07:56 PM
Didn't read it but :lol: at title.

The Answer
10-18-2004, 09:49 PM
My fantasy points just went up :lol: .Go Booker and Chavo