PDA

View Full Version : smackdown: here comes the pain

wrestling_god
12-08-2003, 09:54 AM
I figured this would be up sooner or later. I was reading off of cheat planet that if you go through with Shawn micheals that you get attacked By bret Hart at wrestle mania. Any truth to this before i go through the game again.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
12-08-2003, 09:58 AM
I figured this would be up sooner or later. I was reading off of cheat planet that if you go through with Shawn micheals that you get attacked By bret Hart at wrestle mania. Any truth to this before i go through the game again.

Yes :shifty:

Hired Hitman
12-08-2003, 10:37 AM
you my friend are a moron

loopydate
12-08-2003, 11:32 AM

Yeah. And if you play as Triple H and are left out of the main event for three months, the universe implodes.

If you win the World Title as Rodney Mack, Teddy Long comes out and shoots you in the ass, setting up your main event feud with Mark Henry.

If you win as Steven Richards, you get stealth capabilities.

Ditto with Chris Benoit and levitation.

I <3 Negros
12-08-2003, 11:39 AM
If you thought there was an inkling of truth to this then you are the newest candidate for the most gullible person in the universe.

wrestling_god
12-08-2003, 12:50 PM
If you thought there was an inkling of truth to this then you are the newest candidate for the most gullible person in the universe.

Im just saying ive never known cheatplanet to post incorrectly.

Tornado
12-08-2003, 01:37 PM
Yeah. And if you play as Triple H and are left out of the main event for three months, the universe implodes.

If you win the World Title as Rodney Mack, Teddy Long comes out and shoots you in the ass, setting up your main event feud with Mark Henry.

If you win as Steven Richards, you get stealth capabilities.

Ditto with Chris Benoit and levitation.

<font color=#33ffff>How about if i complete it with Rhyno?
Will I get glue abilities?</font>

deathtrap
12-08-2003, 01:46 PM
LOL

Kane Knight
12-08-2003, 01:47 PM
It's on the internet.

It HAS to be true.

loopydate
12-08-2003, 04:21 PM
<font color=#33ffff>How about if i complete it with Rhyno?
Will I get glue abilities?</font>

I KNEW there was one I was forgetting. Thanks, bro.

And, there's a GameShark thing that has a new hack for getting Chris Benoit to remove people's jaws. (Not that I'm trying to garner support for my own running gag or anything...)

Disturbed316
12-08-2003, 04:25 PM
Oh my god.

The thread was destined to be ruined from the very first post :(

wrestling_god
12-08-2003, 06:28 PM
threads are ruined by morons such as tornado who cant even figure out about post already made

Head
12-08-2003, 06:40 PM
reminds me of the mud wrestling match rumor for no mercy.

Kane Knight
12-08-2003, 07:14 PM
threads are ruined by morons such as tornado who cant even figure out about post already made

He figured out about it. You should have been able to figure that out from the mention RIGHT in his post. With a crappy opening topic, this thread was doomed from the beginning....

And do you really want to be casting stones from that glass house?

wrestling_god
12-08-2003, 07:19 PM
He figured out about it. You should have been able to figure that out from the mention RIGHT in his post. With a crappy opening topic, this thread was doomed from the beginning....

And do you really want to be casting stones from that glass house?
only way to live

Nowhere Man
12-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Well, as ridiculous as that rumor was, it's hardly as bad as some I remember. One, for example, said that in SD-2 if you play as Cactus Jack for 5 years in season mode, you could unlock a barbed wire match. There's another where if you did a certain sequence of events in season (I don't remember exactly what, though), Stone Cold would come out and run you over with his monster truck. There were a ton of others that I don't quite remember, but they were all pretty stupid.

Kane Knight
12-09-2003, 12:15 PM
only way to live

What? By acting dumber than the people you're calling morons?

wrestling_god
12-12-2003, 08:42 AM
Well, as ridiculous as that rumor was, it's hardly as bad as some I remember. One, for example, said that in SD-2 if you play as Cactus Jack for 5 years in season mode, you could unlock a barbed wire match. There's another where if you did a certain sequence of events in season (I don't remember exactly what, though), Stone Cold would come out and run you over with his monster truck. There were a ton of others that I don't quite remember, but they were all pretty stupid.

thats why there just rumours. until you actually try it and find out...anyway i think im just going to create the hitman.

Disturbed316
12-12-2003, 12:41 PM
How dumb are you!?

wrestling_god
12-12-2003, 05:25 PM
anyone have tazz raven billy kidman create a wrestler?

wrestling_god
12-12-2003, 05:36 PM
tread mill trick

if you get on the tread mill and keep pushing x youll start running faster and your special will build up faster

el fregadero
12-12-2003, 05:59 PM
anyone have tazz raven billy kidman create a wrestler?

<font color=teal>*ahem* CAW Thread.</font> :o

el fregadero
12-12-2003, 05:59 PM
tread mill trick

if you get on the tread mill and keep pushing x youll start running faster and your special will build up faster

<font color=teal>No way! I didn't know that.</font> :roll:

wrestling_god
12-13-2003, 12:06 AM
anybody do the hair match? your suppose to decline a shot at the undisputed title and then decline all other challenges up till judgment day in the locker room you should find kurt angle and hell ask if you want to have a hair match...imagine goldberg vs. angle in a hair match. :rofl:

Kane Knight
12-13-2003, 01:20 AM
Did you know that you can unlock Linda McMahon?

I don't know if you can do this on Raw as well, but it's confirmed on Smackdown!

In order to unlock her, you must get into the factions storyline. After the final character makes a roster switch, you must lose every match up until Survivor Series. Stephanie comes out and tells you that her daddy is right, you are a disgrace. Vince is about to fire you when Linda's music hits and she announces that they don't have the authority to fire you, because she's still in power, etc. Instead of your faction @ SS or the Elimination chamber, you get a title match against Vince's prodigy de jeur. Lose this match, and a cutscene will ensue in which Linda gets attacked by Vince. The next night (Well, Thursday, but still...), Vince will come out and fire you all over again. Linda will come over the Titantron, and tell vince that his games have got to stop. Vince says that she's in no shape to run the company, and that he is taking over for her until her recovery. Now, Steph will help her daddy in the corporate takeover by mentioning a loophole in their contracts allowing them creative control. However, they will stake it up against her...In a BRA AND PANTIES MATCH. If Linda wins, Vince leaves and you are not fired. If Steph wins, Vince leaves, Linda takes over, and you are re-instated.

Now comes the hard part. You have to actually WIN with Linda, who is by far the weakest woman in the game. It's well worth it though, because she unlocks some hidden moves and arenas.

wrestling_god
12-13-2003, 10:25 AM
did you do this? linda in a bra and panties match??? sweeeeeeet :eek:

deathtrap
12-13-2003, 10:35 AM
LOL, you believed that.

You are the dumbest poster here.

Sorry, but you should sotp digging a hole for yourself

deathtrap
12-13-2003, 10:36 AM
oh, and you saying Linda McMahon in a bra and panties match is sweet is scary

wrestling_god
12-13-2003, 12:07 PM
are you to say that linda in bra and panties wouldnt be nice? a MATURE big breasted sex machine? come on bishofs onto something here :shifty:

deathtrap
12-13-2003, 02:41 PM
dude, I'd rather see Bette Gibson in The Shining again rather than Linda in Bra and Panties

Penner
12-13-2003, 04:57 PM
<font color=white face=tahoma><b>whoa

i cant believe the wwe actually put that in a game

and bret didnt sue

and vince had gay sex with his son</b></font>

wrestling_god
12-13-2003, 05:41 PM
<font color=white face=tahoma><b>whoa

i cant believe the wwe actually put that in a game

and bret didnt sue

and vince had gay sex with his son</b></font>
is there a way for vince to have straight sex with his son?? :shifty:

joe_rapp
12-14-2003, 01:36 PM
is there a way for vince to have straight sex with his son?? :shifty:
i heard every wrestlers story varies ive gone through it twice one with goldberg and one with angle i made differnt choices but is every wrestlers differnt? It also sucks you cant go through with a woman.

wrestling_god
12-19-2003, 04:06 PM
more like your choices make the story vary and caws dont get to many matches until you get some kinda feud going..i actually got a manager so i could have a match first match spike dudley vs. Batista squash match...

Hired Hitman
12-20-2003, 11:53 PM
one thing I thought would be good, is if the royal rumble would be more reallistic, i'm talking about, punching them so they lean back on the ropes, then grapple, and a submission bar will appear, you have to get them to submit aka, lifting them completely over the top rope, i got tired of rico kicking me and flying over the top rope

wrestling_god
12-22-2003, 06:18 PM
one thing I thought would be good, is if the royal rumble would be more reallistic, i'm talking about, punching them so they lean back on the ropes, then grapple, and a submission bar will appear, you have to get them to submit aka, lifting them completely over the top rope, i got tired of rico kicking me and flying over the top rope
it also be nice to have more than 6 people in the rumble at a time. It seems that you can basically knock someone out in a matter of seconds after they enter the ring.

Disturbed316
12-24-2003, 09:51 AM
Also, say you eliminate Goldberg, then somewhere down the line you get eliminated yourself and go to quit, dont make Goldberg be the winner.

Thats the thing that anoys me about the rumble, guys who get eliminated end up winning it :wtf:

deathtrap
12-24-2003, 12:43 PM
the Rumble should have something like 1 and a half minutes between each competitor

Kane Knight
12-24-2003, 12:58 PM
Also, say you eliminate Goldberg, then somewhere down the line you get eliminated yourself and go to quit, dont make Goldberg be the winner.

Thats the thing that anoys me about the rumble, guys who get eliminated end up winning it :wtf:

Yeah, an active tally of who's been eliminated would make sense.

Kane Knight
12-24-2003, 01:01 PM
the Rumble should have something like 1 and a half minutes between each competitor

I actually had an idea there. Why not make that one of the selectable options at the rumble options select screen? Select the time, so you can opt to simulate a real rumble, go arcadey (the ten seconds thing) or somewhere in between?

loopydate
12-24-2003, 08:13 PM

It worked for "Stone Cold" (STONE COLD! STONE COLD! BAH GAWD, KING, STONE COLD!) Steve Austin in '97.

But I definitely agree with you. And I also agree with the sentiment about making entry time variable. I had a Rumble the other night that went 14:30. 14:30! In a regular Rumble, I'd only be up to, like #9 by that point! But, all is good in the world, 'cause Eddie Guerrero won.

Kane Knight
12-24-2003, 08:42 PM
It worked for "Stone Cold" (STONE COLD! STONE COLD! BAH GAWD, KING, STONE COLD!) Steve Austin in '97.

But I definitely agree with you. And I also agree with the sentiment about making entry time variable. I had a Rumble the other night that went 14:30. 14:30! In a regular Rumble, I'd only be up to, like #9 by that point! But, all is good in the world, 'cause Eddie Guerrero won.

You know what's funny?

When they run the old Rock/Big Show Elimination angle in Season mode. The way the RR works in SD!, it's damn near impossible to be even close to eliminated at the same time as you eliminate someone, much less to both fall out at the same time. It makes for one of the stupidest cuts in the game.

Kinda like those matches where you get the three count, then LOSE in the cut scene. :wtf:

Loose Cannon
12-24-2003, 08:46 PM
You know what's funny?

When they run the old Rock/Big Show Elimination angle in Season mode. The way the RR works in SD!, it's damn near impossible to be even close to eliminated at the same time as you eliminate someone, much less to both fall out at the same time. It makes for one of the stupidest cuts in the game.

Kinda like those matches where you get the three count, then LOSE in the cut scene. :wtf:

god I hate that RR cut scene. I've been through it about 5 times with my created character. I thought I could dodge the scene by eliminating someone who was on a different show from me last, but it was a no go as the guy just switched shows. I haven't played as anybody but my created character in career mode yet. I'm trying to get my atrtribute points to 10.

Kane Knight
12-24-2003, 10:00 PM
god I hate that RR cut scene. I've been through it about 5 times with my created character. I thought I could dodge the scene by eliminating someone who was on a different show from me last, but it was a no go as the guy just switched shows. I haven't played as anybody but my created character in career mode yet. I'm trying to get my atrtribute points to 10.

I'm already at 10s on both my male and my female superstars. I'm about to finish up a season so I can start trying out season mode on RAW. The RR scene was pretty damn annoying though. Fortunately, I've been reigning champ the last two times through, so I haven't had to deal with it.

However, those scenes are always fu</>cking stupid. They annoy me. You JUST WON! And then you lose. At least you get the points for the win...

Hired Hitman
12-25-2003, 09:15 AM
it SHOULD cut to a cut scene when the game KNOWS you're about to win

i.e. 1...2.. *cutscene*

wrestling_god
12-28-2003, 12:47 AM
it SHOULD cut to a cut scene when the game KNOWS you're about to win

i.e. 1...2.. *cutscene*
do you have any idea how many long 2 counts there are in the game? everytime you think you have it and its going to go to a cut scene your opponet would kick out pissing you off even more

Hired Hitman
12-28-2003, 06:28 AM
do you have any idea how many long 2 counts there are in the game? everytime you think you have it and its going to go to a cut scene your opponet would kick out pissing you off even more
well the computer would know :roll:

wrestling_god
12-28-2003, 05:32 PM
well the computer would know :roll:

im not saying it wouldnt im just saying it would be frustrating....and besides that everytime you play wouldnt still be the same cut scene?

Hired Hitman
12-29-2003, 11:25 AM
... you do know i'm talking about when you're in a storyline in season, right?

..if you did know that, well once you pass the season, then play again, things will be the same..

thebitch
12-29-2003, 01:37 PM
I'm up to solid 8's on my created wrestler, and I hold all titles on RAW, except the Woman's of course. I almost have everything unlocked (I have like 3 legends to go) but getting the points to all 10's for two people must've been hell. This is only my third time going through the season, but the same shit always happens every time and i'm getting rather bored with the whole thing.

wrestling_god
12-29-2003, 10:02 PM
make new choices it alters alittle bit not much though

thebitch
12-29-2003, 10:47 PM
I've been heel, I've been face, and i'm not going to make a decision backstage that will take away from my SP. Other than that, the only choices you really have are to go to England, whether you want to form a stable, and what type of match you want to have.

Now, if you're not World Champion, that's different. I've ended up being world Champion for most of all 3 seasons that I've played so far. If it wasn't for the money, I would just give it up for other storylines. I might just do that lol.

wrestling_god
12-31-2003, 04:19 PM
why is it you cant go through with a woman? i created gail kim and couldnt wrestle as her in the story mode

Disturbed316
12-31-2003, 04:23 PM
I haven't gotten close to win the rumble yet :'(

I'm either in the main event or get eliminated :'(

Head
12-31-2003, 04:24 PM
Because Yukes did not include it in the game.

wrestling_god
12-31-2003, 04:28 PM

practice young one practice and patience and many broken controllers

moshingfreak
12-31-2003, 05:09 PM

Strategy Tip from mwf: If you think your chances of winning the Royal Rumble are slim, STAY AWAY FROM THE ROPES. Let everybody eliminate everybody else until there is an opening to eliminate everybody in the ring.

your welcome

thebitch
12-31-2003, 07:23 PM
I won the Rumble my first time in.

I was entry number 28 though :-)

wrestling_god
01-01-2004, 12:33 PM
lol try being number 1 and winning thats a task..and try it with a chick

Disturbed316
01-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Goldberg hates me because I ate all the pizza :'(

wrestling_god
01-01-2004, 04:56 PM
uh....hahaha ......what?

moshingfreak
01-02-2004, 03:34 AM
Ok, I played heaps of TLC matches to find out who's finisher was the easiest to do through a table without being a diving move (ie frogsplash, seanton bomb), and I found out that the easiest to do is Sean O'Hares WidowMaker

YAY FOR ME :D

Savio
01-02-2004, 05:04 AM
I remember that one.

Disturbed316
01-02-2004, 08:24 AM
Lol finally saw something new today. Before my elimination chamber match at survivor series, I went backstage and talked to Brock. He said he was just doing his exercises and asked if i wanted to join him. So I did.

Then when I started the match my whole body was yellow because of the hard training session I just had. :rant:

Hired Hitman
01-02-2004, 09:10 AM
haha, yeah, see brock hit that punching bag :O! :D

Disturbed316
01-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Yeah, he punks that bag out easily

wrestling_god
01-05-2004, 06:30 PM
I havent seen that...Whos all backstage? ive seen austin booker eddie i think hurricane and undertaker

Disturbed316
01-05-2004, 06:35 PM
god i've seen loads of people:

Austin
Goldberg
Lesnar
Stephanie
Booker
Vince
Trish
Jericho
Kane
Undertaker
Angle
Eddie
Hurricane
Rey
Bischoff
Rock

fuc</>king loads, although most of the time they just say the same things.

Hired Hitman
01-06-2004, 04:22 AM
I play it cool with Austin
I always fight and have Goldberg tell me I don't need him (damn right!)
i work out with Lesnar
I always hit on steph :D
Booker T always punks me out :@
Vince always gives me the match I want.
I always help out Trish
I always agree with Jericho
never met Kane :eek: !!!
never met Undertaker :O!
I wrestle Angle
never met Eddie
never met Hurricane
I always call Rey a little kid :$
I always suck up to Bischoff
I offer the Rock some dinner after the show

wrestling_god
01-06-2004, 07:35 PM
I offer the Rock some dinner after the show

lol
ok what happens then?

moshingfreak
01-06-2004, 08:40 PM
lol
ok what happens then?

He says something about the fact that he needs to eat Tofu or something because he's a huge hollywood actor now. :shifty:

Boondock Saint
01-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Got a storyline I hadn't seen before. I was Taker, jumped to RAW early on, and by November I began a feud with Vince. I eventually became the CEO. It was cool. I hope there are more storylines I haven't done yet.

Kane Knight
01-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Got a storyline I hadn't seen before. I was Taker, jumped to RAW early on, and by November I began a feud with Vince. I eventually became the CEO. It was cool. I hope there are more storylines I haven't done yet.

Cool. I havenm't even tried Raw. Are there many different storylines on the Raw show compared to Smackdown? I noticed that Smackdown DOES have the Roulette wheel, so that's not unique (as one might think).

moshingfreak
01-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Cool. I havenm't even tried Raw. Are there many different storylines on the Raw show compared to Smackdown? I noticed that Smackdown DOES have the Roulette wheel, so that's not unique (as one might think).

as far as I've seen, all the storylines are the same for both shows.

moshingfreak
01-07-2004, 01:03 AM
On RAW where you face Eric Bischoff in a steel cage in Unforgiven I think, you'll face Vinnie Mac if you're on Smackdown!

Kane Knight
01-07-2004, 01:26 AM
as far as I've seen, all the storylines are the same for both shows.

In the words of my father...

Bummer.

Hired Hitman
01-07-2004, 04:31 AM
about this Roulette wheel

which matches have you recieved?

I have gotten the Money Match (if you win you get a good amount of SD money)

and a Cage Match, the other times, i just stopped playing before that part come sup :$

moshingfreak
01-07-2004, 04:35 AM
Ive had money, cage and TLC

Boondock Saint
01-07-2004, 02:18 PM
I've only gotten a Cage match, twice.

Kane Knight
01-07-2004, 02:28 PM
I've only gotten a Cage match, twice.

Likewise. I think it was twice. It might have been three times.

At least it seems to be pretty random. The Rumble Wheel is, anyways.

wrestling_god
01-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Likewise. I think it was twice. It might have been three times.

At least it seems to be pretty random. The Rumble Wheel is, anyways.
what do you get to do as ceo?

moshingfreak
01-07-2004, 06:17 PM
put vince in a handicap macth or special ref match, and make him drive your car for you :D

moshingfreak
01-07-2004, 06:17 PM
match* dammit

Kane Knight
01-07-2004, 11:45 PM
what do you get to do as ceo?

Why the fu</>ck did you quote my post?

moshingfreak
01-08-2004, 04:44 AM
Has anyone got no. 30 on the wheel, or Bischoff/Stephs choice for anything?

Kane Knight
01-08-2004, 02:43 PM
Can you get 30 on the wheel?

I've gotten the GM's face on the Rumble wheel, if that's what you mean. Got told the Rumble was full, unless I won a match.

M-A-G
01-08-2004, 03:35 PM

I got Steph's Choice on the only time I got a Spin the Wheel storyline. She put me in a Hell in a Cell match.

loopydate
01-10-2004, 10:45 PM
I made Satan in CAW, and I've been playing through Season mode as him, trying to build him up to 100 ('cause...well...he's Satan).

I just about pissed myself laughing when Satan drove out in the milk truck...

Kane Knight
01-10-2004, 10:52 PM
I made Satan in CAW, and I've been playing through Season mode as him, trying to build him up to 100 ('cause...well...he's Satan).

I just about pissed myself laughing when Satan drove out in the milk truck...

Milk...OF THE DAMNED! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

loopydate
01-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Other funny moments:

JR: Brock and Satan have joined forces, King!

Satan getting punked out by Rikishi as part of the Corporation storyline.

The "Desire" thing at the very beginning with Satan shadowboxing in an empty ring.

The pre-Unforgiven video clip of Satan and Eddie Guerrero having a staredown.

Kane Knight
01-10-2004, 10:59 PM
Which reminds me. I need to do up a couple more of my gimmick CAWs...

I miss No Mercy's "Alter Ego" deal...Didn't have to waste a new slot if the gimmick persona was just one of the personas of another character...

Kane Knight
01-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Other funny moments:

JR: Brock and Satan have joined forces, King!

Satan getting punked out by Rikishi as part of the Corporation storyline.

The "Desire" thing at the very beginning with Satan shadowboxing in an empty ring.

The pre-Unforgiven video clip of Satan and Eddie Guerrero having a staredown.

*LOL*

The funniest moments I have going right now are my female CAW, Shadow. Since I made her a male long enough to bump her points, she ended up with Lita as her girlfriend and a ton of hilarious moments.

loopydate
01-10-2004, 11:05 PM
*LOL*

The funniest moments I have going right now are my female CAW, Shadow. Since I made her a male long enough to bump her points, she ended up with Lita as her girlfriend and a ton of hilarious moments.

LOL.

I forgot to mention that I made a female demon for Satan, and went through the whole Matt Hardy/Lita storyline with the two making out under the Frost Titan of the North. Kinda creepy...

Hired Hitman
01-14-2004, 06:43 AM
http://www.thq.com/WWE_SD_HCTP/Screens/Large/SD5_SC09.jpg

Ever seen this happen in season?

Look at the ref's face :D :D
http://www.thq.com/WWE_SD_HCTP/Screens/Large/SD5_SC08.jpg

Disturbed316
01-14-2004, 11:51 AM
http://www.thq.com/WWE_SD_HCTP/Screens/Large/SD5_SC09.jpg

Ever seen this happen in season?

Yup :)

Kane Knight
01-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Nope. WTF is that?

Disturbed316
01-14-2004, 11:59 AM
Remember when they had those boxes for Taker on smackdown, Big Show (or Albert) was in one of them, and Brother Love was in the other. twas a gay story line.

The Naitch
01-14-2004, 12:05 PM
what can I expect in the second year? third?

Rocky looks like some sort of angry mail order husband when he sees that he has to marry The Undertaker

Kane Knight
01-16-2004, 04:05 AM
Mostly, the season mode is the same, unless you choose different options. But seeing as how the options are all pretty much the same each year...

SuperSlim
01-16-2004, 01:44 PM
man I've been through the story mode so many times for both Raw and Smackdown. there isn't too much difference. Well the first month as world champ for both shows are different but the rest is pretty much the same.

kane_knight_swallows
01-16-2004, 02:33 PM
It still beats the story mode in wrestlemania 19 blagh that game sucked.

Kane Knight
01-16-2004, 02:46 PM
It still beats the story mode in wrestlemania 19 blagh that game sucked.

Comparing story modes between the two is pointless.

WM XIX is still the better game, just lacks a season mode.

Evil Vito
01-16-2004, 07:57 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I was bored, so I created the greatest stable of all time........

THE FULL PACKAGE!!!!!

Consisting of: Mr. Happy, Lefty, and Righty</font>

Savio
01-16-2004, 08:55 PM
I had to beat up bishoff because he injured JR:(. I heard the unmasking of kane is in the story mode is that true?

Evil Vito
01-16-2004, 11:09 PM
I had to beat up bishoff because he injured JR:(. I heard the unmasking of kane is in the story mode is that true?

<font color=goldenrod>No.</font>

thebitch
01-17-2004, 09:39 PM
Remember when they had those boxes for Taker on smackdown, Big Show (or Albert) was in one of them, and Brother Love was in the other. twas a gay story line.

How would you manage to get to this storyline? I think it is the only one I haven't had yet, so I wanna have it!

Disturbed316
01-18-2004, 01:33 PM
How would you manage to get to this storyline? I think it is the only one I haven't had yet, so I wanna have it!

I really cant remember, I think it was when I was building my self up, so maybe when your mid to upper mid card is when you'll get it.

Kane Knight
01-18-2004, 07:02 PM
Question--Anyone know if the Ganzo Bomb/Hangman DDT is in the game anywhere? And if so, what it's called?

It's the Sig move of one of my CAWs, but I didn't notice it in any of the movesets under either name...

moshingfreak
01-19-2004, 12:34 AM
Heres 2 things I found on IGN.com that work.

-Bra & Panties Match
Set any wrestler that is eligible to wrestle in a Bra & Panties match to have 1 finisher as "The Peoples Elbow", then play the match. When they go for a Peoples elbow, instead of taking off an elbow pad, they will take off their pants. Do it again, and theyll take off their top, and the match will still continue. However, the game will freeze if your opponent tries to take off your clothes.

-Eric Bischoff in a First Blood Match
Have Eric Bischoff wrestle in a First Blood match with his Leather Jacket attire on. He wont bleed for some reason.

Hired Hitman
01-19-2004, 05:03 AM
Yeah, I knew about that Peoples' Elbow trick, I was laughing how she would strip herself for the elbow :cool: !

...I didn't know about that, I always use The LEather attire for bischoff, so I didn't know it was different with the black belt attire, :$

Good tricks though :D

Disturbed316
01-19-2004, 06:09 AM
lol i gotta try that

moshingfreak
01-19-2004, 04:43 PM
I had a first blood match as Eric Bischoff with the jacket on against Brock Lesnar on Smackdown Difficulty. I got hammered, F5ed about 20 times, took chair shots, and still didnt bleed.

Kane Knight
01-19-2004, 08:03 PM
I had a first blood match as Eric Bischoff with the jacket on against Brock Lesnar on Smackdown Difficulty. I got hammered, F5ed about 20 times, took chair shots, and still didnt bleed.

Awesome little glitch. Gotta be a pain in the ass to lose to a guy who never bleeds though.

wrestling_god
01-26-2004, 06:19 PM
is there anyway to know if youve gone through every possible story mode and met everybody back stage also...whos on the mission to beat the game with everyone. lol

Brock_LegendKiller
01-28-2004, 02:12 PM
With this whole Bret Hart unlocking, I tried it and it didn't work for me. Yes, cheatplanet.com does LIE!!! Proof: They said you can unlock the fire inferno match (WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It) if you get more than 17 wins in a slobberknocker match. I tried it and didnt unlock it. I tried it with just about everyone. It doesnt work, just like this Bret Hart thing. :n: :n:

Disturbed316
01-28-2004, 03:12 PM
omg you actually believed that!?

:nono:

Oh and I just screwed Booker T out of his shot at Wrestlemania for my title, now I'm facing Flair, who I will purposly job to so I can move to Smackdown :y:

Savio
01-28-2004, 03:26 PM
playing on smackdown! mode is gay.

Disturbed316
01-28-2004, 03:29 PM
playing on smackdown! mode is too ****ing easy :mad:

although trying to make them tap is a bitch

Savio
01-28-2004, 03:36 PM
I find it boring all it is he reverses your move you reverse his It doesthat through the whole match.

Savio
01-28-2004, 03:36 PM
also after you do a move and you get dizzy that is also stupid.

Kane Knight
01-28-2004, 03:48 PM
playing on smackdown! mode is too ****ing easy :mad:

although trying to make them tap is a bitch

Most of Smackdown mode is still wayyyy too easy. The only real problem, as you say, is getting them to tap with hold submissions. That's almost impossible for me.

Kane Knight
01-28-2004, 03:50 PM
I find it boring all it is he reverses your move you reverse his It doesthat through the whole match.

Yeah...They should fight with a better strategy...Reversal after reversal is annoying...

Kane Knight
01-28-2004, 03:51 PM
also after you do a move and you get dizzy that is also stupid.

Hey, if you've had enough damage, it makes sense.

Hired Hitman
01-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Nash once Powerbombed me, then he held his gut, IT'S SO REAL :eek: :D

Savio
01-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Hey, if you've had enough damage, it makes sense.
Yeah but I turn my opponent around then my guy gets a head ache other guy does his special and wins. They should have something like if your in red then you do a DDT you guy stays on the ground for awhile.

Kane Knight
01-29-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah but I turn my opponent around then my guy gets a head ache other guy does his special and wins. They should have something like if your in red then you do a DDT you guy stays on the ground for awhile.

Like wrestler's never get woozy as they're standing.

Savio
01-29-2004, 10:30 AM
Like wrestler's never get woozy as they're standing.
Not after turning some one around!

Kane Knight
01-29-2004, 10:34 AM
Not after turning some one around!

Then again, how often on Raw do you see someone spin their opponent around like that?

Hired Hitman
01-29-2004, 10:41 AM
Whiplash... :shifty:

Savio
01-29-2004, 01:23 PM
Then again, how often on Raw do you see someone spin their opponent around like that?

I also dont see people jumping off of big buildings then getting right back up.

loopydate
01-29-2004, 01:25 PM
Or going for legdrops off the top rope, then at the last instant, spinning both themselves and their opponents' bodies around 180 degrees.

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 12:24 AM
I also dont see people jumping off of big buildings then getting right back up.

Uhhhh...Yeah...Thanks for proving my point wrong...:roll:

Hired Hitman
01-30-2004, 12:47 AM
oh shut up it's a video game :roll:

:p relax :p

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 09:55 AM
oh shut up it's a video game :roll:

:p relax :p

Video...Game? :?:

Hired Hitman
01-30-2004, 11:47 AM
Video...Game? :?:

Okay, Groundskeeper Willie :roll:

:p

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Okay, Groundskeeper Willie :roll:

:p

Sorry, the ep was on last night, too tempting not to use...

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 11:52 AM
I have crrrrrrippling arrrrthrrrritis in mah index fingerrrrrrrrrrrrs...

Hired Hitman
01-30-2004, 11:58 AM
:cool:

Disturbed316
01-30-2004, 12:08 PM
I decided against jobbing to Flair at Wrestlemania (hmm sounds familiar) and beat him. Afterwards i raised him arm....then clobbered him with the belt, in a true act of heelness.

For the first time I've messed around with the rosters and switched certain people. I couldn't take facing Booker T one more time :nono:

Hired Hitman
01-30-2004, 12:47 PM
My opponent is ALWAYS Kurt Angle or Undertaker. with 20 matches with each.

Disturbed316
01-30-2004, 12:54 PM
I've had 30 matches against Kane, 29 against Booker, and about 28 against Kurt.

lol wtf? I was against Rhyno, defending my WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP and just out of no where he gored me :( I didn't even notice him have a smackdown icon.

i lost :'(

Now i keep getting IC title matches, which i dont want so i keep skipping them, and losing SP points, which means I cant go for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE again. I lost 7 SP when I jobbed to Rhyno, which sucks :mad:

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 01:13 PM
My opponent is ALWAYS Kurt Angle or Undertaker. with 20 matches with each.

I know what you mean. You always fight like 2 or 3 people...

For some reason, I always had to fight Chavo, Taker, and Benoit.

Since submissions are my achilles heel on Smackdown! Level, that last one was always a bitch to fight against.

Disturbed316
01-30-2004, 01:19 PM
I dont think I've made anyone submit on Smackdown! level, my fingers get to tired after a couple of seconds.

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 01:22 PM
I dont think I've made anyone submit on Smackdown! level, my fingers get to tired after a couple of seconds.

Yeah, I can keep hammering on the buttons only for so long.

I can make 'em tap with non-hold sub movves, but that's about it.

My main CAW has the Walls of Jericho, and I use it and one of the modified sleepers to work them over.

Really effective in tag team, triple threat, and any X on X match, since they can't take you out of it.

Disturbed316
01-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Even with the non-hold moves, I dont think I've been able to make one person tap, apart from one guy :shifty:

But it is such a bitch to make them tap :mad: probably the only hard thing on the game now :(

My CAW's finishing moves are the DIAMOND CUTTER!!!! :rant: and FU so I dont really have that problem, although I do have the sharpshooter as a normal move, would be nice to win a match with that again :'(

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 02:42 PM
Even with the non-hold moves, I dont think I've been able to make one person tap, apart from one guy :shifty:

But it is such a bitch to make them tap :mad: probably the only hard thing on the game now :(

My CAW's finishing moves are the DIAMOND CUTTER!!!! :rant: and FU so I dont really have that problem, although I do have the sharpshooter as a normal move, would be nice to win a match with that again :'(

Yeah. My character had a high level in submission from the get-go, and it was one of the first things I maxed out.

Even against "Lesser" opponents, I have a hard time simply maintaining the holds. Granted, my fingering speed is not the fastest, but I'm not THAT deficient.

However, I can make tap moves work as long as it's not part of the button mashing type. It just takes a little time, but it's easier (for me anyways) to do damage when they're on the ground...

I think Smackdown 6 needs a spirit level style dealy. You know, like No Mercy...In addition to damage and the speed of the mashing, the level of "spirit" your wrestler has is factored into the ability to make them tap. As long as they can keep their level high, they can still resist...Which should be no difficult task for a Smackdown! level opponent.

Disturbed316
01-30-2004, 04:54 PM
Yeah, they definately need to change that in the next one.

:'( Bubba Ray beat Rhyno in a cage match for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE :'(

Bubba Ray as WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = :'(

Hired Hitman
01-30-2004, 10:49 PM
I made RVD World Champion :cool:

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 11:15 PM

Bubba Ray as WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = :'(

:wtf:

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 11:16 PM
I made RVD World Champion :cool:

Did you bring back the smoking "austin" belt? ;)

DaveWadding
01-30-2004, 11:20 PM
my fingering speed is not the fastest, but I'm not THAT deficient.

:naughty:

Kane Knight
01-30-2004, 11:34 PM
:naughty:

Least, my GFs haven't complained...;)

Hired Hitman
01-31-2004, 12:18 AM
Did you bring back the smoking "austin" belt? ;)
yeah, right ;);)

Hired Hitman
01-31-2004, 06:46 AM
Least, my GFs haven't complained...;)
Yeah and Canada has never lost a war... :shifty:

Savio
01-31-2004, 06:58 AM
*off topic*

Kane Knight
01-31-2004, 10:25 AM
Yeah and Canada has never lost a war... :shifty:

Cana-who?

Kane Knight
01-31-2004, 10:25 AM
*off topic*

And...?

Hired Hitman
01-31-2004, 01:26 PM
Cana-who?
Cana-DUH :D

Kane Knight
01-31-2004, 02:17 PM
Cana-DUH :D

Buh? [/goldberg]

Disturbed316
01-31-2004, 04:48 PM
:wtf:

Yeah, because everyone superstar points have gone to shit, they randomly pick the number 1 contender, and somehow Bubba got it and won :'(

Kane Knight
01-31-2004, 06:17 PM
I've never been so thankful for the glass ceiling.

Disturbed316
01-31-2004, 06:31 PM
INDEEEEEEEEEEEEED :D

Kane Knight
01-31-2004, 08:28 PM
INDEEEEEEEEEEEEED :D

The Champion should never...EVER wear Short Shorts...

Nowhere Man
01-31-2004, 08:33 PM
Especially if that champion is morbidly obese.

Kane Knight
01-31-2004, 08:36 PM
Especially if that champion is morbidly obese.

Could be worse. Rikishi's thong must GO.

Hired Hitman
01-31-2004, 10:10 PM
Could be worse. Rikishi's thong must GO.
I Don't Know... I'd rather he left it on ;) :D

Kane Knight
01-31-2004, 10:14 PM
I Don't Know... I'd rather he left it on ;) :D

*Shoots self in head*

Nowhere Man
01-31-2004, 10:33 PM
I do believe that's the first time I've seen KK get zing'ed.

Kane Knight
01-31-2004, 10:47 PM
I do believe that's the first time I've seen KK get zing'ed.

I knew it was a possible reaction...I just didn't think anyone'd actually mention it. :D

KingofOldSchool
01-31-2004, 10:55 PM

<s>Bubba Ray</s> Rhyno as WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = :'(

CBright7831
02-01-2004, 02:08 AM
You know what's funny?

Yeah that's happened to me a few times

- At No Mercy (if you punched McMahon when he wants you to join him) when you when a cage match it vuts to a scene where both men escape at the sametime causing a rematch

- Then if your guy is in The Rumble and you win, it cut to the Rock/Big Show angle (did Rock and Show ever have a debate over the tape?)

- Then at No Way Out during your last man standing match when you win (it cuts to a scene where the lights go out and come abck on and Vince is walking around rignside and the ref is down and Vince hands the guy your facing a chair and BAM hits you in the face.

I'm sure you already knew that but anyway:

I was in the Elimination chamber and Rey grabbed the ceiling of the cha,ber and hurricarana'ed Rhyno.

HOW?!?!?

And am I the only one who can't get on the damn motorcycle no matter which button I push?

Hired Hitman
02-01-2004, 04:32 AM
to get on the motor cycle, you stand at the side and press Box :$

Kane Knight
02-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah that's happened to me a few times

- At No Mercy (if you punched McMahon when he wants you to join him) when you when a cage match it vuts to a scene where both men escape at the sametime causing a rematch

- Then if your guy is in The Rumble and you win, it cut to the Rock/Big Show angle (did Rock and Show ever have a debate over the tape?)

- Then at No Way Out during your last man standing match when you win (it cuts to a scene where the lights go out and come abck on and Vince is walking around rignside and the ref is down and Vince hands the guy your facing a chair and BAM hits you in the face.

I'm sure you already knew that but anyway:

I was in the Elimination chamber and Rey grabbed the ceiling of the cha,ber and hurricarana'ed Rhyno.

HOW?!?!?

And am I the only one who can't get on the damn motorcycle no matter which button I push?

Yeah, I had all those angles happen to me. Bullshit. Incredibly stupid.

I dunno about the Hurricanrana bit though.

CBright7831
02-01-2004, 02:26 PM
Yeah, I had all those angles happen to me. Bullshit. Incredibly stupid.

I dunno about the Hurricanrana bit though.
I don't know if it happened or not. It was so damn quick. I thought I saw Rey do it and I was like "Nah" and then someone mentioned it on another forum I visit a few days later. Damn these drugs.

Disturbed316
02-01-2004, 05:09 PM
I haven't had any of those happen to me apart from the stupid cage match one :mad:

Kane Knight
02-01-2004, 05:13 PM
I haven't had any of those happen to me apart from the stupid cage match one :mad:

I had the Rumble and Las Man Standing ones happen. It's annoying.

Disturbed316
02-01-2004, 06:07 PM
I think its because I have never come close to winning the rumble :'(

Kane Knight
02-01-2004, 06:07 PM
I think its because I have never come close to winning the rumble :'(

I cheat.

If I don't get a high enough number...RESET!

Disturbed316
02-01-2004, 06:14 PM
good point, but i always end up getting the same number :mad:

I normally reset if i get eliminated, but if i enter really early, it can be quite anoying to do that if you get really far then get knocked out after rico kicks you from behind :rant:

Kane Knight
02-01-2004, 06:20 PM
good point, but i always end up getting the same number :mad:

I normally reset if i get eliminated, but if i enter really early, it can be quite anoying to do that if you get really far then get knocked out after rico kicks you from behind :rant:

I get a very small sampling of numbers. however, it seems to be random. WHEEL! OF! SMACKDOWN!

Sorry.

Devil made me.

Both the wheels are random, which is the most random I've seen the game get.

Disturbed316
02-01-2004, 06:23 PM
I normally get screwed over in that match that vince sets up, if you win he says pick, so you pick 29, then he goes nah j/k that will be the losers number and you get stuck with a shitty number :mad:

Kane Knight
02-01-2004, 06:26 PM
I normally get screwed over in that match that vince sets up, if you win he says pick, so you pick 29, then he goes nah j/k that will be the losers number and you get stuck with a shitty number :mad:

Been there, done that.

Kane Knight
02-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Honestly, though, I can't remember. Does the GM use the wheel after that?

Disturbed316
02-01-2004, 06:31 PM
only for when they do the roulette thing

Hired Hitman
02-02-2004, 08:40 AM
the rumble is easy to win, just remember, once you're on your way over the top rope, tap L2 fast as hell, it'll block their punches/attacks and you'd get back into the ring, R2 is to block the grapple, but the computer ONLY using the attack, just remember that :)

Kane Knight
02-02-2004, 11:55 AM
the rumble is easy to win, just remember, once you're on your way over the top rope, tap L2 fast as hell, it'll block their punches/attacks and you'd get back into the ring, R2 is to block the grapple, but the computer ONLY using the attack, just remember that :)

Damn skippy.

It's pretty easy to deal with...

I just hate wading through 29 people

Disturbed316
02-02-2004, 02:36 PM
interesting

Disturbed316
02-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Whoot

So anyway, I won the Rumble and got the 'double elimination' cutscene, kinda gay really :-\

Also had the cutscene in the last man standing match when the ref got knocked out. kinda gay again :-\

But i think i've seen all the cutscenes now :)

Hired Hitman
02-14-2004, 02:12 AM
so that one with the boxes in the ring, that's in there?

I haven't seen that one yet... or the milk truck :$

Disturbed316
02-18-2004, 03:41 PM
OMG I finally got someone to tap out to a button-bashing submission move on Smackdown! level :D

They were the mighty Eric Bischoff and Jazz :$

Savio
02-18-2004, 04:12 PM

The milk truck sucks.

Bazooka
02-18-2004, 05:46 PM

In the boxes, it's the guy that sent you the box. He attacks you. If you ignore the box, nothing happens to you.

Kane Knight
02-18-2004, 07:02 PM
OMG I finally got someone to tap out to a button-bashing submission move on Smackdown! level :D

They were the mighty Eric Bischoff and Jazz :$

Holy fu</>ck...The baddesst men in the game!

Disturbed316
02-19-2004, 11:37 AM
Holy fu</>ck...The baddesst men in the game!

I know, I was so pleased when it said 'GIVE UP' on screen.

My fingers still hurt like buggery though :rant:

Kane Knight
02-19-2004, 12:40 PM
I know, I was so pleased when it said 'GIVE UP' on screen.

My fingers still hurt like buggery though :rant:

yeah, I hate it.

Unless they have like a submission of 3, you're fu</>cked.

Disturbed316
02-19-2004, 12:50 PM
yeah, I hate it.

Unless they have like a submission of 3, you're fu</>cked.

I know, its the worse thing when your against Angle or Benoit, and you've been battering them into redness, and you slap a submission move on them and even though the metre is right by submit, you still cant quite get them to submit :rant: and then your fingers and hands ache bad :mad:

Kane Knight
02-19-2004, 01:01 PM
I know, its the worse thing when your against Angle or Benoit, and you've been battering them into redness, and you slap a submission move on them and even though the metre is right by submit, you still cant quite get them to submit :rant: and then your fingers and hands ache bad :mad:

Or worse, when you've got a title match versus Benoit, and the first thing he does is use his two Smackdowns to lock you in the Crossface twice, almost ensuring that you tap out...

Top that off with the fact that a defending champ always gets Smackdowns...Unless you're the defender...:rant:

deathtrap
02-19-2004, 01:36 PM
I msut spread rep....Kane Knight again

Kane Knight
02-19-2004, 01:55 PM
The repping is mutual...

SuperSlim
02-19-2004, 02:16 PM
well I finally decided to try the smackdown level and above all I hate makin them tap. so far I only had to try to make Shawn and Austin tap. kinda hard. made my fingers hurt some... but tryin against benoit or angle... good luck.

Kane Knight
02-19-2004, 02:33 PM
well I finally decided to try the smackdown level and above all I hate makin them tap. so far I only had to try to make Shawn and Austin tap. kinda hard. made my fingers hurt some... but tryin against benoit or angle... good luck.

This is why you don't play the submission game against them.

I wonder if that was the goal of THQs...

SuperSlim
02-19-2004, 02:43 PM
to damage the fingers of their players so that they will by otehr games made by THQ so they can make more money off of those games instead of the games for WWE so they can possibly get more money out of us?

could be

Joe Kerr
02-19-2004, 09:45 PM
ok im not sure if my freind has faster fingers then me or if my charachters are just sucking but everytime im in a submission he always seems to get the upper hand! how do i get the upper hand?

loopydate
02-19-2004, 10:46 PM
ok im not sure if my freind has faster fingers then me or if my charachters are just sucking but everytime im in a submission he always seems to get the upper hand! how do i get the upper hand?

What characters are the two of you playing as?

Cactus Sid
02-20-2004, 05:30 AM
So far my greatest achievement is making Steiner job within 6 seconds to my CAW.

Match started, I did the running Sweet Chin Music, made the cover (Vince McMahon was the guest ref in the Owner angle) and counted the fair 3 count.

SuperSlim
02-20-2004, 09:22 AM
that is cool. I have not made anyone job that quick yet

Kane Knight
02-20-2004, 10:48 AM
So far my greatest achievement is making Steiner job within 6 seconds to my CAW.

Match started, I did the running Sweet Chin Music, made the cover (Vince McMahon was the guest ref in the Owner angle) and counted the fair 3 count.

Steiner doing the JOB...

Uhoh...Anyone got a mop?

Disturbed316
02-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Or worse, when you've got a title match versus Benoit, and the first thing he does is use his two Smackdowns to lock you in the Crossface twice, almost ensuring that you tap out...

Top that off with the fact that a defending champ always gets Smackdowns...Unless you're the defender...:rant:

lol

Savio
02-20-2004, 11:50 AM
I hate button mashers.

Joe Kerr
02-20-2004, 05:39 PM
yeah i like playing as cena if i know my ass is gonna get whooped i pick like old school taker..

SuperSlim
02-24-2004, 01:26 PM
my fastest win was 4 seconds... season...I'm with Vince and there is a match...he be ref.

I forgot my opponent, anyway I run... runnin karate kick, knowcked them down, Vince does teh fair 3 count. I win

Kane Knight
02-27-2004, 12:05 PM
I never realized how true to life HHH was in this game. I just started a Raw season and was invited to challenge for the Title. So naturally, I'm up againstahhhhh the gamuhhhhhh...

Tag match before we actually go at it for the title. HHH has me down pretty good, but is hurting himself. His tag partner is fresh and has 4 SDs stored up. He never makes a tag out to the guy who could end it, instead trying to finish me off himself.

MVP
02-27-2004, 04:51 PM
I never realized how true to life HHH was in this game. I just started a Raw season and was invited to challenge for the Title. So naturally, I'm up againstahhhhh the gamuhhhhhh...

Tag match before we actually go at it for the title. HHH has me down pretty good, but is hurting himself. His tag partner is fresh and has 4 SDs stored up. He never makes a tag out to the guy who could end it, instead trying to finish me off himself.LOL

Kane Knight
02-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Oh, and later, he no-sold his ownj finisher.

Kane Knight
02-27-2004, 11:51 PM
It was kinda funny, in an infuriating way.

You know, the guiy was beaten down, pretty bad, and he pops up when I try and cover him after using the Pedigree on him.

It's also kinda dumb that I entered two CAWs in season mode, playing as one of 'em, they're both stablemates, but Triple H is tagging with the other guy while I'm tagging with Austin...:|

Joe Kerr
02-28-2004, 09:25 PM
ok question: how are the experience points given? in one match i got 3 and then the next match i got 12.

Is there a certain way you have to win or play the match to get higher points?

thebitch
02-29-2004, 07:39 AM
It was kinda funny, in an infuriating way.

You know, the guiy was beaten down, pretty bad, and he pops up when I try and cover him after using the Pedigree on him.

It's also kinda dumb that I entered two CAWs in season mode, playing as one of 'em, they're both stablemates, but Triple H is tagging with the other guy while I'm tagging with Austin...:|

Are you a heel and he a face? or vice-versa? Thats the only reason that I can think of, other than it just being stupid.

Kane Knight
02-29-2004, 12:50 PM
ok question: how are the experience points given? in one match i got 3 and then the next match i got 12.

Is there a certain way you have to win or play the match to get higher points?

Were you playing on the same difficulty both times?

Kane Knight
02-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Are you a heel and he a face? or vice-versa? Thats the only reason that I can think of, other than it just being stupid.

Naw. The only way you can join people together is if they're on the same side. You can't make a face and a heel stablemates.

Both wrestlers are faces.

Joe Kerr
02-29-2004, 01:31 PM
Were you playing on the same difficulty both times?
yeah i have it set to normal...my thinking they were tag matchs where my partner got the pin..im not sure if that had anything to do with it i stayed pretty active..for example, Im going through with cena and Im in the faction story line (thuganomics- lita,mysterio and eddie guerrero) I won a tag match with mysterio getting the pin and i got +3 exp. The next week i won with Eddie but cena did 75% of the match and i got +12. I lost a match one on one against Brock and still got +12....its confusing. Maybe its a variety of moves you have to do to establish exp points.

Kane Knight
02-29-2004, 01:46 PM
Generally, the XP is static.

It's not the moves that affect it.

Difficulty does, and I think winning a title does.

I'm usually paired up with partners I don't like wrestling as, so I've never NOT scored a pin in a tag match. That could be it, but generally, the ammount of XP you get is standard.

Joe Kerr
03-03-2004, 02:50 PM
ok this is the first ime ive ever seen the soda truck....not the milk truck ive already done that my character (john cena) got arrested came back the next week in a soda truck and sprayed brock and vince with cola...WTF? lol the milk thing was funny to with cena.

Disturbed316
03-03-2004, 03:10 PM
ok this is the first ime ive ever seen the soda truck....not the milk truck ive already done that my character (john cena) got arrested came back the next week in a soda truck and sprayed brock and vince with cola...WTF? lol the milk thing was funny to with cena.

yeah when I saw that I was like 'WTF!? Soda?'

Kane Knight
03-18-2004, 10:51 PM
OMG! EDDIE IS MY SMACKDOWN CHAMP! :drool:

Kane Knight
03-18-2004, 11:42 PM
Even better...He just defended it against Rey Rey...

Rey won...:cool:

Evil Vito
03-28-2004, 01:43 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Out of boredom, here's my current rosters in season mode, I'm in my 9th season:

Raw: Batista (Me, on 3rd week of April, only have 27 SP because Batista became a big jobber in earlier seasons), Booker T, Brock Lesnar (World Tag Champ), Charlie Haas*, Chris Benoit*, Christian, D-Von Dudley, Eddie Guerrero, Edge*, Eric Bischoff (GM), Goldust, John Cena*, Kevin Busch (CAW, Intercontinental Champ), Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle*, Matt Hardy, Ric Flair (World Tag Champ), Rob Van Dam (World Heavyweight and Hardcore Champ), Rosey (CAW), Scott Steiner, Shawn Michaels, Stacy Keiber, Steven Richards, Test, The Hurricane, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus (Women's Champ), Ultimo Dragon*, and Victoria

Smackdown: A-Train, Big Show, Billy Gunn (CAW), Bubba Ray Dudley*, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Jericho (WWE and United States Champ), Goldberg, Jazz, Kane*, Lance Storm (WWE Tag Team Champ), Lita, Randy Orton*, Rey Mysterio (Cruiserweight Champ), Rhyno*, Rico, Rikishi, Roddy Piper, Rodney Mack*, Sable, Sean O'Haire, Shelton Benjamin, Stephanie McMahon (GM), Stone Cold Steve Austin*, Tajiri, The Rock, The Undertaker (Old School), Triple H (0 SP), and Val Venis (WWE Tag Team Champ)

* = Wrestler that switched shows when I did my own 12-Man Draft Lottery before starting my current season

Post your own current season rosters.</font>

Joe Kerr
03-28-2004, 04:12 PM
ok it was 3 on 3 tornado tag.....we pinned 2 of there guys so it was one on 3

undertaker vs. kane angle and O'haire

all of a sudden kane punches me does a reverse irish whip and choke slams me...my own partner (cpu) turned on me WTF

Nowhere Man
04-17-2004, 02:16 PM
Hey, has anyone else seen this (or know how to do it)?

During Season mode, there was a Tag Team Title match between WGTT and Los Guerreros. I was just watching the cpu's duke it out, since I wasn't too certain who I wanted to win. Anyways, partway through the match, WGTT and Eddie are all fighting on the outside, with Chavo still in the ring. Somehow, Chavo climbs through the ropes, and does an elbow drop off of the apron onto Haas.

In another match, I saw Goldberg climb onto the apron, but he didn't jump. It was pretty obvious that he could, though.

Does anyone have any idea how to do that?

Cactus Sid
04-17-2004, 04:06 PM
Not a clue :-\

I've got Benoit and Eddie as my champs :cool:

Evil Vito
04-17-2004, 05:15 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Current Season Champions (In 1st week of June in 10th season, I'm John Cena on Raw):

<u>Raw</u>
World Heavyweight: Kevin Busch (def. Rob Van Dam)
Intercontinental: Rob Van Dam (def. Kevin Busch)
World Tag Team: Rob Van Dam and Shawn Michaels (def. Booker T and Goldust)
Hardcore: Chris Benoit (def. Kurt Angle)
Women's: Victoria (def. Trish Stratus)

<u>Smackdown</u>
WWE: Batista (def. Chris Jericho after Jericho had the belt for 3 full seasons)
United States: Batista (def. Chris Jericho when I was Batista in season)
WWE Tag Team: Batista and Ric Flair (def. Goldberg and Rey Mysterio when I was Batista in season)
Cruiserweight: Shelton Benjamin (def. Roddy Piper)</font> :wtf:

Boondock Saint
04-17-2004, 05:45 PM
My brother and I have been doing Ladder triple threat tornado tag title lately. It is awesome. We tend to put Kevin Nash on a team just cuz it's fun to beat his ass.

RVD frogsplash/or Guerrero splash off the ladder from the announcer table through a table is sick. Can't wait to go home next weekend and play more.

Hired Hitman
04-18-2004, 09:29 AM
Hey, has anyone else seen this (or know how to do it)?

During Season mode, there was a Tag Team Title match between WGTT and Los Guerreros. I was just watching the cpu's duke it out, since I wasn't too certain who I wanted to win. Anyways, partway through the match, WGTT and Eddie are all fighting on the outside, with Chavo still in the ring. Somehow, Chavo climbs through the ropes, and does an elbow drop off of the apron onto Haas.

In another match, I saw Goldberg climb onto the apron, but he didn't jump. It was pretty obvious that he could, though.

Does anyone have any idea how to do that?

running towards the ring press Square just before entering the ring

but how you just said it, it sounds like he ran towards the ropes, steps onto the edge ala tag corner style.

I have no idea, if that is what you saw I will try to figure it out...

Hired Hitman
04-18-2004, 09:43 AM
Also I think I already said this...

My Mate and I made a few Tag Team moves and finishers.

Tag Move 1: He does the Booker T Spinebuster I jump off the top rope with a flying Leg Drop.

Tag Move 2: I do the Running kick (from the feet) then He does the Ric Flair knee drop while I taunts.

Tag Team Finisher: We use a double team move that gets them in the middile of the ring, we climb opposite turnbuckles, we press L1 at the same time, I straight away dive off with my special The Swanton Bomb (connecting one) and it's timed that his 5 Star frog splash nails just after I roll off the guy after the swanton, when he gets the pin :cool:

also random Knock downs into Flying top rope moves, spinebusters are good to use.

Nowhere Man
04-19-2004, 03:09 PM
running towards the ring press Square just before entering the ring

but how you just said it, it sounds like he ran towards the ropes, steps onto the edge ala tag corner style.

I have no idea, if that is what you saw I will try to figure it out...

Coolness. I'll have to try that out now. Specially since I just made a kickass Cactus Jack CAW, and the elbow off the apron was one of his big moves.