PDA

View Full Version : Random idea that popped into your head.

Gouda
10-22-2004, 01:13 AM
Yes. Post random ideas for angles that just pop into your head.

My angle:

Give Christian the Intercontinental Title.
Have Randy Orton win the world title at Wrestlemania.
Have Christian rival Randy's reign as IC champ.
Time it so that when he is just about to beat Randy Orton's reign he challenges Randy in a title vs. title match.
Make sure to time the match that would be the exact day that a win for Christian would make him break Randy's reign.

Of course, you put Randy Orton over (though I would like to see Christian win), but by the end you have Christian solidified as a main eventer.

Jorgha
10-22-2004, 01:23 AM
This is totaly wrong, but for some demented reason I always thought that Jericho could come out dressed like a clown, nothing like Doink, not sure what version of a clown that I have in mind, but a gimick that would visiually go with his word "assclown".

Ok, I know that just conjured up some very wrong and disturbing images :love:

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
10-22-2004, 02:30 AM
I think I already posted this, but I still think it would be incredibly awesome:

This would happen shortly after Vince said that "blah blah INJECT the WWF with a LETHAL DOSE...of POISON. N...W...Ooooooowwweeeeehhhhhh" stuff.

The camera would cut to the ring, and you would see a massive needle come crashing through the roof of the stadium. the needle would literally "inject" the nWo into the WWE; Hall, Nash, and Hogan would be squeezed out through the needle with some greenish slime. They would all be in a fetal position in a huge puddle of slime, twitching and writhing around.

FourFifty
10-22-2004, 02:36 AM
<font color=cyan>Hardy/Stinsky fued. Maybe Matt could seriously get over, and be pushed to the IC title? It'll be easy to set up! With Kane out of action, and Lita losing the baby, Kane says he'll let a divorce happen since his plan of having a child failed. Lita is single now. On Raw, have Lita fight Gail Kim, Jazz, Trish, or Molly. Gene comes down and hits on her pretty much. Of course, he's just fucking with her. Next week while Lita is talking to a random face diva she gets a call from Gene. Who knows what it's about, but Lita just throws the phone out the window, or on the floor.
Week after that, Gene has a match VS Random Jobber Guy. Gene kills him pretty much, and then gets on the mic. He calls Lita out, but she doesn't show. So, what is a man to do? He goes to find her. He gets into her dressing room, and then from behind, Matt Hardy with a chair. Tease a match. have Matt team up with Shelton and Gene team up with Xtian. Gene and Xtian win by cheating, which sets up two matches for next week. Gene VS Hardy, winner fights the IC champ at the next PPV, and Shelton VS Xtian. Gene cheats to win, Shelton keeps the title, but no, it's not over. A week or two before the PPV Matt Hardy beats the living crap out of Gene with a crowbar, taking Gene out of the PPV pic. So, what does Eric do about it? Xtian thinks it's unfair for Hardy to get a title shot because he never beat Gene, so it turns into a triple threat match. Hardy VS Shelton VS Xtian.
Near the end of that match as Hardy hits the Twist Of Fate on Xtian, Gene comes out, and JR makes a huge deal about how Gene is an injured man. Hardy doesn't go for the pin. He goes for Gene. On Raw he explains that there are things bigger than titles. Main event that night on Raw, Gene VS Hardy, either cage or hardcore. Hardy wins, kisses Lita at the end, Hardy gets his IC title shot at the next PPV.

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2004, 03:25 AM
A COMPLETE redraft of the WWE. Basically the cruiserweight division ends up on RAW, and the Women's division ends up on SmackDown!.

Nacho Man
10-22-2004, 06:44 AM
I think I already posted this, but I still think it would be incredibly awesome:

This would happen shortly after Vince said that "blah blah INJECT the WWF with a LETHAL DOSE...of POISON. N...W...Ooooooowwweeeeehhhhhh" stuff.

The camera would cut to the ring, and you would see a massive needle come crashing through the roof of the stadium. the needle would literally "inject" the nWo into the WWE; Hall, Nash, and Hogan would be squeezed out through the needle with some greenish slime. They would all be in a fetal position in a huge puddle of slime, twitching and writhing around.

That is probably the funniest thing I have read on this forum in months. :y:

Transplant
10-22-2004, 08:42 AM
Now, if I counted correctly, there's 7 members in Dropkick Murphys. To what I know, I dont think they've had any wrestling experience.
OK, change RAWs current theme from Across the Nation by Union Underground (not that I have anything against them, they're ok) to either Time To Go or Gonna Be A Blackout Tonight (theyre not really good songs for a RAW starting, but Smackdown had a shitty one) by Dropkick Murphys, and to celebrate the new theme song, have DM play live, like Union Underground did. But, while in the middle of a song, Evolution come out and trash the stage. Stealing guitars and throwing them off the stage, kicking amps, shoving the faces of the band members, etc.
The following week, have Evolution vs Chris Jericho, Edge and maybe Chris Benoit. Evolution dominate, with all the wrestlers being on the outside except for Chris Jericho and Triple H. Triple H back body drops Jericho over the top rope, which gets both the ref and H looking at the guys on the outside. Triple H turns back into the ring and BOOM... BOTCHED Superkick by Al Barr!! Knocks H out cold, Y2J climbs back in the ring, hits a lionsault on the fallen H and picks up the win.
H gets pissed off the following week, saying the Dropkick Murphys cost him the tag match. Bischoff gives Triple H a singles match against Al Barr that night.
H comes out with Flair and Dave, whilst Al comes out with the other 7 members of DM.
Mid match, Flair tries causing a distarction so Dave can interfere from the apron, but gets his face slammed into the canvas by Tim Brennan (the bigger guy). Flairs still on the apron while Marc Orrell does some flipping somersault move to a standing Triple H, who then rolls out of the ring and allows Al to pick up the win.
All hell breaks loose in the ring, until Tim comes back in with an electric mandolin and clocks Batista. Al sets H up for another superkick, and flair gets out somehow.
H gets pissed off at Bischoff for allowing it to happen, so Bischoff, knowing that theres not really much wrestling experience between them, sets up Evolution vs Dropkick Murphys, 3 on 7 handicap match at some random PPV (theres too many to choose from now).
Only problem is that I dunno how to end it.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
10-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Call up a new guy from Ohio.
Call him 'Piggy-Winkle'.
Give him the World Title on his first night.
Give him wins over Hogan, Undertaker, at consecutive WrestleManias.
Have him turn heel by electrocuting J.R.
Have him drop the now unified World Title to Spike Dudley, hours before WWE declares bankruptcy.

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Call up a new guy from Ohio.
Call him 'Piggy-Winkle'.
Give him the World Title on his first night.
Give him wins over Hogan, Undertaker, at consecutive WrestleManias.
Have him turn heel by electrocuting J.R.
Have him drop the now unified World Title to Spike Dudley, hours before WWE declares bankruptcy.

I can see a Spike Dudley-based era cretaing another boom in wrestling.

The Icon of Elisim
10-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Kidman fued with RVD

Kidman attacks RVD for selling out to the fans and risking other wrestlers career on the line. RVD attacks Kidman for blaming his mistakes on the fans.

Mr. Nerfect
10-23-2004, 01:46 AM
Kidman fued with RVD

Kidman attacks RVD for selling out to the fans and risking other wrestlers career on the line. RVD attacks Kidman for blaming his mistakes on the fans.

:eek: Brilliant!

I would love to see that. Or even, Billy Kidman vs. Eddie Guerrero could work. They have a history together, and I can see Kidman maybe feeling upset that Eddie didn't give him credit for sticking by Eddie when he was oging throuhg tough times. Then he could make references to how Eddie probably doesn't remember those times, because he was blacked out for 80% of it. Kidman could speak out against Eddie's Frog Splash as well.

I can see a feud between Kidman & Eddie getting a lot of heat, and I can see the two having a blockbuster match at Survivor Series or Armageddon with each other.

Mr. Nerfect
10-23-2004, 01:48 AM
I wouldn't mind seein Paul London debut on Billy Kidman's side. I can see he two coming out in their seperate wrestling gear, as well as each wearing the white or black, and I can see the two really garnishing heel heat. A Los Guerreros vs. "The Shooting Stars" feud would be extremely entertaining, IMO, and I think it could really help the tag division when they're done.

Mr. Nerfect
10-23-2004, 02:13 AM
Just an idea that passed through my head. I know the last thing the WWE needs is more championships, but I wouldn't mind seieng the European Championship brought back to RAW, and the Television Championship taken over to SmackDown!. I think it would be good to have Steven Richards or Shannon Moore hold a singles championship, even if it may not mean that much. I wouldn't mind seieng the WWE Hardcore Championship revived, and have the champion appear on either shows searching for trouble. An impromtu Rhyno vs. Hardcore Holly match would be quite entertaining.

Nacho Man
10-23-2004, 09:28 AM
Bring back DX :shifty:

Hired Hitman
10-23-2004, 09:52 AM
Booker T. World Title. Booker T. Main Event.

BLaZeR-
10-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Booker T. World Title. Booker T. Main Event.

I'll drink to that.

Gouda
10-26-2004, 12:13 AM
This is a random idea that popped into my head when seeing this photo.

http://survivorseries.wwe.com/images/25934

Heidenriech: Oh my God! I ran over Gene Snitsky!
Snitsky: It's... NOT... YOUR.... FAULT!
Heidenriech: Alrighty then. *goes to pick up Michael Cole for thier date*

Jorgha
10-26-2004, 12:32 AM
Random thought I had while watching RAW...
JR should be general manager.

Gone Mad
10-26-2004, 12:44 AM
A gimmick for Tyson Tomko: Polish Dancer, PI.

Undertaker fueds with Angle after Taker becomes a babysitter to a bunch of babies who turn out to be Little People who are Angle clones, attack him. Taker retires soon after.

Honky Tonk revealed as the culprit in the John Cena incident. John Cena will be a big movie star by that point to not give a damn about the plot.