PDA

View Full Version : Ice Hockey (air hockey arcade thing)

Shaggy
10-25-2004, 03:29 PM
I posted this in here since it is an arcade game and dont have a place for arcade games....

I went to a place called main event last night....its just like Dave & Busters. I went to the arcade and was gonna play some air hockey when I noticed a game that was just like it called Ice Hockey. Its just like Air Hockey but instead of just using the one thing and one puck you get to use 2 blocker things each and then three pucks shoot out. They shoot out from the side of the table which is pretty cool. I never got a chance to play it cause no one would play it with me but I thought it was pretty cool.

Has anyone played this or even heard of this before? I thought it was pretty cool.

Splaya
10-25-2004, 03:36 PM
I posted this in here since it is an arcade game and dont have a place for arcade games....

I went to a place called main event last night....its just like Dave & Busters. I went to the arcade and was gonna play some air hockey when I noticed a game that was just like it called Ice Hockey. Its just like Air Hockey but instead of just using the one thing and one puck you get to use 2 blocker things each and then three pucks shoot out. They shoot out from the side of the table which is pretty cool. I never got a chance to play it cause no one would play it with me but I thought it was pretty cool.

Has anyone played this or even heard of this before? I thought it was pretty cool.

Shaggy where do you live :rant: Because Dave and Buster's sounds like somewhere near me

Loose Cannon
10-25-2004, 03:37 PM
I know what you're talking about. Never played it though. I enjoy the one where you control the players on the ice.

Drakul
10-25-2004, 03:46 PM
Do you mean this kinda thing?
http://www.lyric.ie/tablefootball_files/airhockey.jpg
Cos I played that a few times.Anytime I see one I usually play it for a while.
Fun :love:

Mike the Metal Ed
10-25-2004, 04:14 PM
Air Hockey rules. :cool: