PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Fockers

Rain Man
10-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Meet the Parents I thought was one of the funniest movies ever.. Ben Stiller is so money.. Looks pretty funny from the trailer.. I'm not digging Barbra Streisand being in it.. But who ever thought Robert Deniro was funny before MTP.. Anyway what you think.. http://www.meetthefockers.com/

IMDb...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290002/

DegenerationY
10-28-2004, 05:20 AM
I've been waiting for this movie for a long time. It better not disappoint :mad:

Shaggy
10-28-2004, 05:34 AM
Ive been waiting for it but I was let down when I found out Barbara Straisand was in it. Everytime I hear her name I think of the South Park movie.

As for the movie...im sure it will be funny and not let most people down.

el fregadero
10-28-2004, 02:19 PM
Still think they should have used Jerry Stiller.

John la Rock
10-28-2004, 02:39 PM
lol Jerry Stiller is the man but I can't see him playing any other role than Frank Costanza

el fregadero
10-28-2004, 02:40 PM
Frank Focker.

Danny Electric
10-28-2004, 03:00 PM
Ive been waiting for it but I was let down when I found out Barbara Straisand was in it. Everytime I hear her name I think of the South Park movie.

As for the movie...im sure it will be funny and not let most people down.

Streisand was in an episode in the first series.

MECHA-BARBARA!!!

loopydate
10-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Personally, I didn't think "Meet The Parents" was all that funny. I'm not a fan of the big-misunderstanding-balloons-madly-out-of-control comedy style, and that movie was built on it. Plus, I don't think that Ben Stiller yelling a lot is funny. I hated "There's Something About Mary." Ben can be really funny when he's a little more subtle ("Royal Tenenbaums").

I won't be seeing "MTF." I might watch it when it shows up on Showtime or whatever.

Loose Cannon
10-28-2004, 06:31 PM
Big Stiller fan and watched Meet the Parents about 20 times. Love the movie. Will see this one.

John la Rock
10-28-2004, 09:30 PM
Meet the Fockers has a lot of potential no doubt. Stiller and De Niro were money in the first film.

Hoffman and Streisand should be good too. From the trailer they play the typical Jewish parents down to a T