PDA

View Full Version : Rate The Legend - Day 1 - Lou Thesz

LK
10-30-2004, 11:12 AM
In the rate a wrestler thread, there has been some complaining for the lack of legends being rated and Helmsphere suggested that someone should start a rate the legend thread so I have decided to make one.

Guys like Hogan and Savage have aready been rated in that thread but I will let people vote on them again.

But to start the rate a legend thread I have decided to begin with a guy that someone suggested. He is one of the all time greats of wrestling. Lou Thesz.

Start voting.

Things will operate the same way as the rate a wrestler thread. Voting in 24 hours.

For the first couple of days I will select the wrestlers and then people can vote. Tommorow the legend will be Terry Funk.

PS I am also going to restart the rate a tag team thread since Splaya seems to have given up on that so look out for that.

Loose Cannon
10-30-2004, 12:35 PM
This ain't going to work because I guarantee you about 3 people maybe have seen a match of his.

LK
10-30-2004, 12:45 PM
Yeah good point. I think I will scrap this idea snd just continue with the tag team thread. Close this thread LC for me.

BigDaddyCool
10-30-2004, 12:52 PM
1, Lou Thez sucks.

OssMan
10-30-2004, 02:36 PM
gonna post a "rate the _____ day 1" in every forum