PDA

View Full Version : I hate when the Faces are unified.

BigDaddyCool
10-31-2004, 03:12 AM
Like on Raw monday night, what is up with that. That gets rid of the heel advantage. And with out the heel advatage, it might as well be a real sport.

Mr. Nerfect
10-31-2004, 03:42 AM
Like on Raw monday night, what is up with that. That gets rid of the heel advantage. And with out the heel advatage, it might as well be a real sport.

I have a feeling this will all change next week on RAW. Hopefully we see Eric Bischoff back and better than ever. I would probably be on the edge of my seat cheering if Bischoff came out and said we saw what happens when the inmates run the asylum, now it's time to see when what happens when God runs the asylum. We then see a night of Eric Bischoff throwing his heel weight around, destroying any face movement backstage.

That whole angle with Randy Orton not getting a title shot, played out on RAW, was actually somehting I was hoping to see happen (sort of). I was toying up the idea in my head of Eric Bischoff coming out and telling us how he is going to destroy a RAW superstar tonight, and that it will be done in a Fatal Fourway, with the winner becomming #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Title shot, and the loser (the man who gets pinned/taps out) never getting a title shot again. The four participants would be Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, William Regal & Eugene Dinsmore. Jericho, Regal or Orton wins, and thus Eugene's dreams are shattered, and we later see him turn heel against the man who defeated him. I would love to see Eugene put over the Walls of Jericho by tapping out to them, and telling us that having your career destroyed is better than being in the Walls of Jericho.

Anyway, I can still see that happening this week on RAW, but with Maven replacing Orton, and joing Evolution either during the match, or soon after his match with Triple H has happened. Or you can have Eric Bischoff lift the stipulation on Orton, if he wins the match. Then you have it be seen that Orton would RKO is own father to get a World Heavyweight Title shot.

blueskies
10-31-2004, 04:36 AM
The face unification makes me think that.. they're all super heroes.

Innovator
10-31-2004, 04:37 AM
The face unification makes me think that.. they're all super heroes.
not just superheroes...super FRIENDS

HankScorpio
10-31-2004, 07:05 AM
not just superheroes...super FRIENDS

Orton, as the newest member shall be called Cosmos

ColdwaVer
10-31-2004, 10:21 AM
Actually I enjoy seeing the faces unify once in a while. I really get sick and tired of seeing every heel run to every other heel's aid while faces always seem to be having a piss when their boys are getting beat down. And anyways, this is all serving to lead up to a good Survivor Series match; I'm thinking Evolution plus Edge vs Benoit, Jericho, Maven and Orton. Very odd that they're having Maven in all this, but if that's how they wanna go with it, cool.
PS: I'm glad they seem to be going with 4 on 4 this year instead of last years 5 on 5 that led to so many idiotically rushed eliminations.

James Steele
10-31-2004, 03:10 PM
:lol: Hardcore Holly getting eliminated in 4 seconds last year.

Anyway, they could find somebody better than Maven. Seriously, I know HBK got hurt and that screwed up their plans, but MAVEN!?

They could have used Rhyno, Tajiri, Val Venis, Steven Richards, Shelton Benjamin, William Regal. All of those guys are bigger names than Maven will (most likely) ever be. Shelton might have to defend the IC Title so I understand that, but what is Regal doing at SurSer? Putting Maven over is a lost cause, how many times do they have to try before they realize that?

John la Rock
10-31-2004, 03:18 PM
Ya Maven in that group is a fucking joke. Regal should be there instead

rob11
10-31-2004, 03:26 PM
its not so bad because every week evolution beats the crap out of 1 face. its ok to have the faces gang up on 1 heel once in a while, as long as its not too much

Nark Order
10-31-2004, 03:30 PM
I think the face faction should form and then have Bischoff join Evolution to screw them all over.

The CyNick
10-31-2004, 04:09 PM
Its really annoying with Orton because just a couple of weeks ago he was RKO'ing half the guys that were helping him. Thats why Austin was a great baby and Rock as well, because they were their own guys, and they didn't need help. They just kicked ass on their own. Sure there would times where they would get etamed with other faces, but they didn't act all buddy buddy just because they were faces.

Sometimes it can be okay, I mean like Rey and Eddie as an example, but then Eddie and Show are buddy and that makes no sense given their big program last year.

James Steele
10-31-2004, 04:15 PM
WWE lacking continuity?

Seriously, it is retarded for them to team them up and be all "buddy-buddy". However, if they made them a "reluctant force" that could be interesting. While overdone, it would still be interesting how a group of faces who don't like each other face Evolution and whoever they choose to help them.

I think that a "we must join forces for now so we can take out a common enemy" angle would be very interesting, especially considering that Chris Jericho has the charisma to really make the "reluctant force" thing work.

Aussie Skier
10-31-2004, 05:20 PM

The reason why they teamed up is because of survivor series

ColdwaVer
10-31-2004, 06:46 PM
Anyway, they could find somebody better than Maven. Seriously, I know HBK got hurt and that screwed up their plans, but MAVEN!?

Honestly, I think they're trying to put him out there a bit because of the current TE competition.

Gouda
10-31-2004, 06:52 PM
I didn't like the whole faces unifying thing last week on RAW because it simply makes no sense. I mean, on any other night, they don't care. You don't see anybody coming out to save people who are getting beat down.

But then all of a sudden last week they start to do it? Even worse is they are probably going to stop doing it, making it look even more ridiculous.

Nark Order
10-31-2004, 06:54 PM
I like Maven, damnit. He's not even that bad at all.

Mr. Nerfect
11-01-2004, 03:53 AM
I don't think he's bad, but I hope they turn him heel. Goody goody Maven probably won't catch on with the overshadowing personalities. I'd rather see Maven replace Batista as the future of Evolution, This could lead to a decent feud between the two down the road.

nWo 4 Life
11-01-2004, 07:14 AM
Personally, I liked the whole idea. It was because the "inmates were running the asylum" which meant what they said, went. Usually, they would have to answer to Evolution or Eric Bischoff, but last week they were able to stand up to the BS that Evolution were pulling, and it made a very entertaining segment.

And no, Maven is a decent worker. I mean, he DID eliminate Undertaker from the Royal Rumble, and pinned Christian for the Hardcore Title.

Well, thats my 2 cents worth. I'm gonna go see what happens when an elephant eats a duck at the zoo.

Mr. Nerfect
11-01-2004, 04:41 PM
And no, Maven is a decent worker. I mean, he DID eliminate Undertaker from the Royal Rumble, and pinned Christian for the Hardcore Title.

But that has nothing to do with him being a decent worker. Take Eugene for example, he's a decent worker, but he hasn't done anything TOO noteworthy on RAW. Sean O'Haire was a decent worker, but they pulled the plug on his gimmick so fast it is quite sad (I really thuoght that gimmick was a money maker). Jamie Noble is another decent worker who doesn't even have a job in the WWE anymore. But some say he's on his way back into the SmackDown!/RAW family.