PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania

Team Sheep
10-31-2004, 05:03 PM
I was just wondering if you could help me out a bit. We've been thinking of going to a Wrestlemania (probably in a few years time) and I just need to know how to get tickets for it from here (UK). People who have been to past events in the USA from the UK, how did you all book you're tickets? Thanks in advance.

Nark Order
10-31-2004, 05:50 PM
I was just wondering if you could help me out a bit. We've been thinking of going to a Wrestlemania (probably in a few years time) and I just need to know how to get tickets for it from here (UK). People who have been to past events in the USA from the UK, how did you all book you're tickets? Thanks in advance.
Best you can do now is try E-bay. The Staples center is already sold out.

Hardkore Kidd J
10-31-2004, 06:03 PM
Best you can do now is try E-bay. The Staples center is already sold out.

DIdn't that get sold out in a record time. I think they sold out in like 10 minutes. That's the quickest I've ever seen.

Gerard
10-31-2004, 06:05 PM
According to wwe it was under a minute i think, bullshit ++ for sure. I mean how the fuck could they serve thousands of fans waiting outside for tickets in even 10 minutes? Not a chance.

Hardkore Kidd J
10-31-2004, 06:06 PM
I don't believe that I mean there's no way the Staples Center could sell out so quick.

Team Sheep
10-31-2004, 06:23 PM
No I wasn't thinking about next year, maybe about 2 or 3 years away.

The Ravishing One
11-01-2004, 05:31 AM
I always try Ticketmaster.com when they go on sale, but usually go with eBay. But be careful who you buy from.

Aussie Skier
11-01-2004, 05:32 AM
According to wwe it was under a minute i think, bullshit ++ for sure. I mean how the fuck could they serve thousands of fans waiting outside for tickets in even 10 minutes? Not a chance.

well...
that probably do what the cunts did here in Australia.
they only sell a certain amount at the door.

the rest are pre-sale