PDA

View Full Version : Mordecai/memphis wrestling

Londoner
11-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Ok so i was watching TWC the other day when memphis wrstling was on while thinking 'God, this must be old' but then all of a sudden Mordecai shows up. I thought it might've been someone who was also called mordecai at first cos as i said i thought this programme was an old one, but then they mention stuff like 'no wonder WWE signed him, hes got the looks, build'..etc and that obviously proved it was him.

It was weird cos he looked totally different with black hair n shit(but still the same music), it makes me wonder that how can a guy have the right looks, build and so on, and the WWE not use him correctly?

And plus, the memphis show sucked big time, i don't even see the point in it.

Team Sheep
11-01-2004, 11:06 AM
I watched Memphis before. Basically all it was was the camera showing the commentators talking and zooming in on the crowd, and then about 2 matches. :n:

Ferocious
11-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Although Morecai's gimmick was good and he had the look, he was terrible in the ring

loopydate
11-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Although Morecai's gimmick was good and he had the look, he was terrible in the ringYeah, like that's ever stopped Vince.

I mean, Heidenreich is in a feud with Undertaker.

MVP
11-01-2004, 04:29 PM
^Yeah really, at least Mordecai has an interesting gimmick. Heidenreich has shit.

Xero
11-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Yeah, like that's ever stopped Vince.

Damn, beat me to it...

Mr. Nerfect
11-01-2004, 05:09 PM
Mordecai is not awful in the ring. I think the character was destroyed when they made him look too human by having ihm brawl with Hardcore Holly. I'd have loved to see Mordecai not fight back, then claim that Hardcore Holly will not walk away from this. Later that night, Holly is found in a large pool of his own blood.

Mordecai then sets his sights for The Undertaker and the WWE Championship at WrestleMania after being Runner-Up in the Royal Rumble. The winner, Kane, decided he would rather finish a personal feud with Gene Snitsky and/or Matt Hardy. Mordecai actually gets our sympathy in coming weeks, as he is seen talking to himself, crying, and screaming about how he doesn't think he should be the one who is going to destroy The Undertaker. Mordecai then finally gets a mean look on his face and tells us how he must be the one, he was chosen, and he will not let his Lord down.

At WrestleMania, out pops Mordecai with a man dressed entirely in white, with white hair. It's Paul Bearer! Mordecai then goes back and forth with the larger Undertaker (Mordecai is big, but he's more 280lbs big), and really plays the underdog, while remaining heel. Eventually Bearer nails Undertaker over the back of the head his now silver urn, and Undertaker sells it like he's been shot. Eventually Mordecai lifts Undertaker up, and walks around a bit with his effortless body held above him in a crucifix. Deep down we know this is it, but we can't grip the fact The Undertaker is going ot lose the title to a smaller rookie, at WrestleMania. Razor's Edge, under the name Mordecai would be calling it, and he gets the pin and the title. Mordecai gains unlimited confidence afterwards.

It turns out Mordecai was working for Paul Bearer all along, and it is he Mordecai worships. Mordecai then has a desructive run with the title as a tweener, but always in control of his matches.

Mr. JL
11-01-2004, 05:58 PM
^^^
Phenomenal! The Paul Bearer idea is pretty good
--------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as Mordecai's in ring ability sucking... I cannot really say. I doubt fans saw enough of him to judge at any point. He squashed Scotty 2 Hotty and fought Hardcore Holly. Nuff said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always thought he could create an impressive stable.

Mordecai ---> Self Proclaimed deity
Batista ---> MAN
Rhyno ---> ANIMAL OR BEAST
Undertaker ---> DEAD

Mordecai debuts on Smack Down and sets out to create an unstoppable alliance. Proclaims himself to be a God and that he will create an army to represent all things in life.

1) Mordecai finds the most impressive 'MAN' he can find in the locker room, which is Batista.

2) Mordecai then sets out to find the 'Animal' or 'BEAST', which is Rhyno.

3) And then Mordecai resurrects the Undertaker, who was killed by Kane at the Survivor Series in 2003

Mr. Nerfect
11-02-2004, 02:24 AM
^^^
Phenomenal! The Paul Bearer idea is pretty good
--------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as Mordecai's in ring ability sucking... I cannot really say. I doubt fans saw enough of him to judge at any point. He squashed Scotty 2 Hotty and fought Hardcore Holly. Nuff said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always thought he could create an impressive stable.

Mordecai ---> Self Proclaimed deity
Batista ---> MAN
Rhyno ---> ANIMAL OR BEAST
Undertaker ---> DEAD

Mordecai debuts on Smack Down and sets out to create an unstoppable alliance. Proclaims himself to be a God and that he will create an army to represent all things in life.

1) Mordecai finds the most impressive 'MAN' he can find in the locker room, which is Batista.

2) Mordecai then sets out to find the 'Animal' or 'BEAST', which is Rhyno.

3) And then Mordecai resurrects the Undertaker, who was killed by Kane at the Survivor Series in 2003

I actually like that idea. Then you can ave Man's greed get the best of hiim, and Man (Batista) can manipulate the Beast (Rhyno) to help him destroy Mordecai & The Undertaker.