PDA

View Full Version : EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Answer
11-01-2004, 04:19 PM
WOO the Eagles behind Mcnabb and Owens are 7-0.Your lookin at this year's Super Bowl Champs right here.Check out TO's Ray Lewis impression below

Supreme Olajuwon
11-01-2004, 04:27 PM
lol

The Answer
11-01-2004, 05:34 PM
What happened to my owens clip in my sig?

Edit:Ok it's back weird

Rain Man
11-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Damn Right.. :y:

Gonzo
11-01-2004, 07:30 PM
Uh, sure. :y:

slextremely
11-01-2004, 07:56 PM
I'm not an Eagles fan but I dig the T.O. Lewis dance, I wish i could see Ray's face when he did that.

VonErich Lives
11-01-2004, 07:58 PM
They'll choke...

actually, probably not... they should make the SB, and can't see anyone stopping them.

As for winning... depends on who they face...

Took
11-01-2004, 08:02 PM
LMAO!! How lame can Owens be?? What did he do, record all the games he could find where ray danced like that? Then what..spent a half hour of his life, or maybe more each day trying to nail it down as best he could? What was he doing? Standing around at home, in front of a mirror, watching himself, trying to get it right? Maybe recording himself so he can see what he needs to fix? Was he doin this at practice every time he got into the endzone? lol, what a fucking moronic loser.

Rain Man
11-01-2004, 08:16 PM
LMAO!! How lame can Owens be?? What did he do, record all the games he could find where ray danced like that? Then what..spent a half hour of his life, or maybe more each day trying to nail it down as best he could? What was he doing? Standing around at home, in front of a mirror, watching himself, trying to get it right? Maybe recording himself so he can see what he needs to fix? Was he doin this at practice every time he got into the endzone? lol, what a fucking moronic loser.
Yeah that moronic loser has 9 touchdowns and 5 consecutive games with 100 yards. In my opinion if you are playing the way he is playing do whatever the fuck you want. Who knows how he learned how to do, who cares? And I highly doubt he did it every practice you dipshit..

slextremely
11-01-2004, 08:25 PM
I think it's awesome what he did espescially because he did it to mock the most feared defensive player in the league, give the guy some credit he's haveing a hell of a season and has the right to dance how he want's. I just can't wait to see what he does next.

Rain Man
11-01-2004, 08:30 PM
Anyway to the Eagles subject. After this weekend's game coming up against the Steelers the Eagles have maybe 3 games at the most that they could loose (Packers, Giants, Rams) And all three of those teams aren't much. I can see the Eagles if anything loosing this weeks game and then fnishing 15-1 or beat the Steelers and loose two or three games at the most!

I am hoping McNabb keeps up what he is doing, Besides Culpepper and maybe Cutis Martin McNabb is defiantly so far the MVP of the league. He has changed so much from the pass three seasons. He is so much better in the pocket. He never runs anymore, and he is finally a QB, and doesn't have to do everything on the offensive side of the ball. I could understand if you could say in some ways he was overrated before this season. But if you say that now you are crazy!

Gonzo
11-01-2004, 08:38 PM
11/28..Giants Eagles in New Jersey. If it is at least a good game I will be happy. I would love to see the Giants split the series and pull one out. But if they compete this time, maybe we can make the playoffs and see them then. :mad:

Rain Man
11-01-2004, 08:42 PM
11/28..Giants Eagles in New Jersey. If it is at least a good game I will be happy. I would love to see the Giants split the series and pull one out. But if they compete this time, maybe we can make the playoffs and see them then. :mad:
It is going to be a totally different game, from the first game of the season. Remember two years ago the final game between the Giants and Eagles? Akers missing the field goal and Shockey absolutley running over the Eagles and taking a HUGE hit from Dawkins. I just remembered that game. So it should be the most competitive game after this weekend for the Eagles.

Gonzo
11-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Yeah wasn't it the last game of the year? YEAH I remember now, we needed that to get into the playoffs, to gracefully get a nice comeback have made on us against SF. :D

That was a really good game.

Rain Man
11-01-2004, 08:46 PM
Yeah wasn't it the last game of the year? YEAH I remember now, we needed that to get into the playoffs, to gracefully get a nice comeback have made on us against SF. :D

That was a really good game.
Went to OT right?

Gonzo
11-01-2004, 08:53 PM
Yeah, ended up 10-7 if I recall correctly. Good game.

Took
11-01-2004, 09:44 PM
Some of you people get toow ired and tight..calling me a dipshit..haha..as if I personally attacked you. Dont get so defensive.

Owens is a shit plain and simple. That took no balls. Big deal, what could Ray do after that anyways? If he tried to go after him he gets tossed..this aint hockey where there are immediate consequences for players who mock or do something to rile up the other team. Owens not once came near Ray in that game..like a pansy ass.

Then he acts as if he beat Deion Sanders to the end zone to score. Not even close.

Wjere was this attitude before when he was a 49er? Besides the star thing and shit..those seasons before..he was just a regular player..now he thinks he's randy moss. Totally contrived celebrations..at least deion dances around due to the fact he's always been like that and had that talent where he could do anything on the field naturally..so why not? Owens though..good grief. Selfish player wanting a bunch of attention.

The Answer
11-02-2004, 12:58 AM
Wjere was this attitude before when he was a 49er? Besides the star thing and shit..those seasons before..he was just a regular player..now he thinks he's randy moss. Totally contrived celebrations..at least deion dances around due to the fact he's always been like that and had that talent where he could do anything on the field naturally..so why not? Owens though..good grief. Selfish player wanting a bunch of attention.

Owens has had this attitude for year's now.He's exactly what the Eagles needed a big play WR that takes heat off Mcnabb.I don't care what anyone says mocking Ray Lewis takes some balls.Lewis is one of the most feared hitters in the game if not the most feared.He's not a guy who you want hunting ur head.Owens has an ego but just like Moss he can back up eveerything he says.He proved it to Ricky Manning jr decimating him after he told him what happened last year against Carolina wouldn't happen again.Owens is giving this Eagles team some leadership and is taking media pressure off Mcnabb as well.Next to Randy Moss he's the Wr I would want to play with.Deion Sanders and Terrell Owens because of theit flamboyance are my two all time fav players.And I have always liked the Eagles,Vikes and Rams

The Answer
11-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Yeah, ended up 10-7 if I recall correctly. Good game.

Was that the game Brian westbrook ran the punt return back for a Td in the dying seconds to win the game

Rain Man
11-02-2004, 01:06 AM
Was that the game Brian westbrook ran the punt return back for a Td in the dying seconds to win the game
Nah that was last years Giants game, that turned around the whole Eagle's season. This game was two years ago the last game of the season.

The Highlander
11-02-2004, 03:02 AM
See you on Sunday, Philly fans. In the Super Bowl preview, you can't stop Roethlisberger, nobody can.

Rain Man
11-03-2004, 04:11 PM
See you on Sunday, Philly fans. In the Super Bowl preview, you can't stop Roethlisberger, nobody can.
It isnt' just Roethlisberger who is doing everything for the Steelers. Duce has been averaging like a buck 10 a game for the last three games. And Burres and Hines Ward have been doing a lot better cause they have a QB who can get them the ball unlike Maddox. No doubt Roethlisberger has turned around that team but they have more than just him on that offense.

BCWWF
11-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Roethlisberger will be stopped this week, mark my words.

Unless he is unbelievably mature and focused right now, he won't beat the two best teams in the league consecutively. Whenever a team wins a really big game, the level of confidence is raised and the focus and attention to detail is lost. I really will be shocked if the Steelers have a great game and beat the Eagles.

BCWWF
11-03-2004, 04:42 PM
BTW, if you haven't figured it out, the reason Roethlisberger is having so much success is because he is throwing to Hines Ward, Plexico Burress, and Antwan Randall El. When you have recievers that good, they can minimize your mistakes. I'm not saying he's bad, I like him a lot, but if you watch the games they catch a lot of stuff that a normal recieving corps wouldn't.

The Highlander
11-06-2004, 01:09 AM
BTW, if you haven't figured it out, the reason Roethlisberger is having so much success is because he is throwing to Hines Ward, Plexico Burress, and Antwan Randall El. When you have recievers that good, they can minimize your mistakes. I'm not saying he's bad, I like him a lot, but if you watch the games they catch a lot of stuff that a normal recieving corps wouldn't. I know this, but keep in mind, Maddox and Stewart had those same targets, and Maddox was medeocre and Stewart bottom line sucked. Roethlisberger isn't the only guy on the team, but even the best plane is useless without a pilot, And Roethlisberger is flying this one to the Super Bowl.

And WORDLIFEMUTHA, you just told everybody why the Steelers are gonna win on Sunday.

Innovator
11-06-2004, 02:38 AM
Roethisberger is 4 Real

Rain Man
11-06-2004, 11:27 PM
And WORDLIFEMUTHA, you just told everybody why the Steelers are gonna win on Sunday.
No actually I was explaining how Pittsburgh isnt just "unstoppable"? cause of Ben Roethisburger or however you spell his name..

Jesus Shuttlesworth
11-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Eagles vs Pitt tomorrow should be pretty good

Eagles do look really good, they should make the Superbowl, but you never know what might happen.

Rain Man
11-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Eagles vs Pitt tomorrow should be pretty good

Eagles do look really good, they should make the Superbowl, but you never know what might happen.
Whats the injury report for you Pat's? Law? Dillion?

ColdwaVer
11-07-2004, 01:12 PM
<s>7-0</s>14-0 Pittsburgh

Man that's some mad defense Philadelphia's got...

Crimson
11-07-2004, 01:44 PM
OMG hahaha did you see Ward imitate Owens' stupid eagle flap, some funny shit!!!

:)

Innovator
11-07-2004, 01:53 PM
21-0

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Wow the Eagles D is terrible. They are fucking soft I must say.. Pitt is just dominating everything about this game.. Still have a 2nd half but it doesn't look good at all.. :nono:

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 02:35 PM
Also, terrible play calling

Deceit
11-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Steelers are definitely solid this year, only thing i can really say about this game so far

GO EAGLES!

Deceit
11-07-2004, 02:52 PM
oh damn what a retarded move by mcnabb, should've took the god damn sack

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 03:02 PM
The Eagles just have no desire to win this game.. You see McNabb clapping after that interception? Or Reno Mahe laughing on the sideline. That interception was absolutley terrible by McNabb. Pittsburgh's D is solid and their O is so smooth.. Didnt expect this

The Outlaw
11-07-2004, 03:04 PM
FLY ON STEELERS

The Outlaw
11-07-2004, 03:05 PM
OI OI OI
STEELERS FLY HIGH
OI OI OI
EAGLES SUCK COCK

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 03:40 PM
Wow lets start up the Steeler bandwagon!!

Supreme Olajuwon
11-07-2004, 03:52 PM
lol
this is why I was laughing btw

The Outlaw
11-07-2004, 03:53 PM
FLY ON STEELERS
DANCE TO DANCE

Jesus Shuttlesworth
11-07-2004, 03:53 PM
This makes me feel a little bit better about last week now. Patriots where missing Dillon, Law, aswell as a few O-Lineman and they didn't get absolutely romped, they only lost by 2 scores. Now today, Steelers don't even have Staley and they are still running all over the Eagles. We'll see what happens today though, Patriots have a pretty banged secondary and they are againest the Rams in St. Louis :|

DrA
11-07-2004, 03:58 PM
The Eagles just have no desire to win this game.. You see McNabb clapping after that interception? Or Reno Mahe laughing on the sideline. That interception was absolutley terrible by McNabb. Pittsburgh's D is solid and their O is so smooth.. Didnt expect this
I like how you Philly fans will rub it in everyones' face when they win, but will be the first to start bashing them when they lose.

The Highlander
11-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Wow lets start up the Steeler bandwagon!!
Lets not. I put 13 years into this team, I'm not sharing the spot-light with some bandwagon jumping idiot who wants to sway to the popular team. ColdwaVer is the only other Steeler fan I saw here two weeks ago, so he's the only one I'll consider "for real"

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Sorry there DrA just saying what I saw.. Not bashing them at all.. Bashing them would be me saying "They Suck, I fuckin hate the Eagles" Just showing what they were doing wrong.. dick

#1-norm-fan
11-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Pittsburgh is the mother fucking MAN.

BCWWF
11-07-2004, 04:35 PM
Well a win here shows that the Steelers are a lot more mature then I thought and very well coached. Beating two teams of this ability is very impressive.

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 04:39 PM
This game shows The Eagles have trouble beating an aggressive defense. Two years ago against the Bucs, last year against the Panthers, and then today against the Steelers. McNabb got a lot of pressure today from everywhere he got hit more today than he did all season. The Eagles never picked up the blitzes and McNabb was getting free shots.

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 04:47 PM
This game shows The Eagles have trouble beating an aggressive defense. Two years ago against the Bucs, last year against the Panthers, and then today against the Steelers. McNabb got a lot of pressure today from everywhere he got hit more today than he did all season. The Eagles never picked up the blitzes and McNabb was getting free shots.
And the Eagles D cant even stop Jerome Bettis.. :|

BCWWF
11-07-2004, 05:35 PM
So you are pretty much saying they have no chance of winning the Super Bowl considering they will most likely be playing the Patriots or the Steelers?

OssMan
11-07-2004, 05:42 PM
The game that happened today showed that the Eagles lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers. I think a way for the Eagles to do better would be to score 30-40 more points each game.

The Answer
11-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Gotta give the steel curtain credit they kept owens in check.Their secondary is underated with Townsend,Polamalu etc

Rain Man
11-07-2004, 06:20 PM
So you are pretty much saying they have no chance of winning the Super Bowl considering they will most likely be playing the Patriots or the Steelers?
pretty much yeah it would be tough to beat those two teams with their kind of Defense they play.

Y2Ant
11-07-2004, 06:35 PM
See, it is fun to rub it in the face of spazzy fans who act like dicks when they win all the time.

Y2Ant
11-07-2004, 06:36 PM
E
A
G
L
E
S

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!111

The Highlander
11-07-2004, 08:16 PM
TO said something about keeping him out of the endzone. Thanks for the advice :-D

BCWWF
11-07-2004, 08:51 PM
They aren't the Steel Curtain anymore

Supreme Olajuwon
11-07-2004, 09:00 PM
They aren't the Steel Curtain anymore
what the fuck are you talking about

like 5 posts above that you said they're probably going to the Super Bowl

The Outlaw
11-07-2004, 09:40 PM
FUCK YEAH MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!!
FLY EAGLES FLY TO THOSE TOUCHDOWNS 1-2-3!!!
HIT EM' LOW HIT EM' HIGH AND WATCH OUR EAGLES FLY!
FLYE EAGLES FLY TO ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!!!
E
A
G
L
E
S
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

road doggy dogg
11-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Hines Ward = :love: :love:

Also, :love: @ Bettis being the man

Gonzo
11-07-2004, 09:54 PM
My dad and I got a kick out of Hines Ward.

Today has been bittersweet, Eagles lost, Giants lost though too. :-\

Oh well, always next week.

The Highlander
11-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Hines Ward = :love: :love:

Also, :love: @ Bettis being the man

What can I say? when our third string WR is good enough to be the #1 guy on some teams, and our back-up RB is a future hall of famer, and we have several LBs better than that overrated psycho killer Ray Lewis (Fuck Murderer McStabpeople), and a secondary who can make plays for the first time since losing Rod Woodson and Carnell Lake, we were still getting beat because we had a good plane but a medeocre pilot. Enter Captain Roethlisberger. With all these weapons, and Bill Cowher and Dick LaBeau making the plans, we have no real choice but win.

Supreme Olajuwon
11-07-2004, 10:21 PM
we have several LBs better than that overrated psycho killer Ray Lewis
nope

I hate the Ravens as much as any other AFC North fan but lets not start telling lies, The Highlander.

The Highlander
11-07-2004, 10:29 PM
Give me Joey Porter or James Farrior over Murderer McStabpeople anyday. Ray is about like Jason Gildon, most of his skills are nothing but inflated stats on paper, usually he jumps on the pile after the tackle is made. Plus, I don't have to worry about Farrior or Porter stabbing half the team.

Supreme Olajuwon
11-07-2004, 10:36 PM
kinda seems like you're making up things to prove your point

The Highlander
11-07-2004, 10:46 PM
kinda seems like you're making up things to prove your pointTrust me kid, don't wear out your keyboard trying to convince me Ray Lewis is anything more than an overrated murderer. It's irrelivant wheather he's really as good as people say, I'm too steadfast in my hatred for him to have my mind changed. I'm still pissed off the NFL didn't so much as fine him for the obstruction of justice charge he admitted to. You can show me every stat in the history of football, he could break every record possible, and I will still believe him to be nothing more than an overrated murderer. Pick your battles.

Supreme Olajuwon
11-07-2004, 11:03 PM
lol kid

chillax

BCWWF
11-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Lol, and I still get heat.

road doggy dogg
11-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Whoa whoa whoa now. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Lewis either, but he's still easily one of the top 5 LBs in the league

Triple A
11-07-2004, 11:59 PM
Steelers are the best team in the NFL right now, easily. Crazy.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
11-08-2004, 12:07 AM
The Highlander you come up with most witty nicknames for NFL players. God damn you are hilarious

#1-norm-fan
11-08-2004, 12:38 AM
Ray Lewis is the best LB in the league. Besides his stats, he's a great presence on the field and a great leader of the Baltimore D. He's got that "it" factor that doesn't show in the stat book.

Also, they're showing the clip now of Owens yelling at McNabb on the sidlines and McNabb is just tuning him out and not even giving a shit. Fucking dipshit.

#1-norm-fan
11-08-2004, 12:39 AM
lol. Murderer McStabpeople

Triple A
11-08-2004, 12:39 AM
McNabb said he was pissed and Owens was trying to calm him down. Not really a dipshit.

#1-norm-fan
11-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Yes... a good way to calm someone down is to scream at them at the top of your lungs as they look the other way.

RP
11-08-2004, 02:56 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hines ward mocking T.O :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :lol: :lol: :lol: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Put that in your hash pipe and smoke it Eagle fan :lol:

#1-norm-fan
11-08-2004, 03:07 AM
The Steelers are 7-1 behind "BIG" BEN ROETHLISBERGER and HINES "CATSUP" WARD.

This team made a statement, folks. THEY ARE HERE TO WIN.

VonErich Lives
11-08-2004, 03:41 AM
The Steelers are 7-1 behind "BIG" BEN ROETHLISBERGER and HINES "CATSUP" WARD.

This team made a statement, folks. THEY ARE HERE TO WIN.

I do like the QB, has the skills... but also sounds like he could be a Jeff George.

As for the Steelerzzzzzzzz... they'll choke at some point, that's whay they do.

#1-norm-fan
11-08-2004, 05:34 AM
Yeah, I'm not really gay for Pittsburgh or anything. That was just my sensei of mattitude style mini-rant on the Steelers.

el fregadero
11-08-2004, 01:29 PM
we have several LBs better than that overrated psycho killer Ray Lewis (Fuck Murderer McStabpeople)
You don't even have a linebacker better than Terrell Suggs or a healthy Peter Boulware.

road doggy dogg
11-08-2004, 02:22 PM
I don't know, Joey Porter would give them a run for their money. Kendrell Bell ain't too bad either, but agreed not as good

Rain Man
11-08-2004, 02:58 PM
Really if you look at it this was not close to being a surprise loss for the Eagles. This was by far the toughest game all year.

The Outlaw
11-08-2004, 04:43 PM
I'm glad they weren't playing at home so I wouldn't have to watch their fans boo

Rain Man
11-08-2004, 07:46 PM
LOL I'm watching Monday Night Countdown.. It is so funny how Michael Irvin sucks TO's dick everytime he is brought up

Crimson
11-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Just because you hate somebody doesn't mean he isn't the best. Highlander you are a moron, Ray Lewis is the best linebacker you dipshit.

The Answer
11-28-2004, 10:15 PM
NFC EAST CHAMPS 10 -1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoRcHeEbA
11-29-2004, 03:23 AM
so now they can prepare to blow up during the nfc championship game again :cool:

road doggy dogg
11-29-2004, 04:00 AM
Even though I hate the Eagles, it's pretty wild that they already clinched their division. Kinda sums up the NFC in a nutshell there. :o

VonErich Lives
11-29-2004, 09:35 AM
yeah and Atlanta has at least a tie for the division title, 9-2 and the rest of their div is 4-7.

Triple A
11-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Atlanta is a piece of shit too. They could easily be like 3-8 right now in the blink of an eye.

VonErich Lives
11-29-2004, 06:16 PM
not saying Atlanta will go far and they've had some easy games, but they've also beat some good teams.

Minnesota, STL, SD, Denver.

and you can say that about a lot of teams, figuring on close games (less then a TD)

Heck, the Jets could easily be 4-7 right now, just looking a 7point or less losses.

The Jets only have 2 wins by more then 8 points (10pts vs. Arizona and the blowout vs. Miami).

But wins are wins, and that's all that matters.

I'm almost starting to think this year the Eagles may finally make the superbowl, by default, who'se going to beat them? Atlanta? Minnesota? Heck, GB has a chance at this point.

Wow, the NFC really does suck.

Rain Man
11-29-2004, 07:12 PM
The only team that is scaring me late in the season is defiantly Green Bay. I mean lets face it 4th and 26 was like not a normal thing the Eagles should of lost that game. But there is no other team in the NFC up at the Eagles level at all. The NFC does suck I mean Arizona a day ago was stil in the playoff run?

VonErich Lives
11-29-2004, 07:28 PM
aren't they still, only 1 or two games out of 1st place for there div.

The Answer
11-29-2004, 07:36 PM
aren't they still, only 1 or two games out of 1st place for there div.

Yes, they are with a green bay win over the rams tonight.Seatle is 6-5 and Rams could go to 5-6 and Zona 4-7

The Miz
11-29-2004, 08:12 PM
No, we're 6-5

The Answer
11-29-2004, 09:58 PM
No, we're 6-5

Correct I forgot to edit

OssMan
12-04-2004, 08:06 PM
http://users.stargate.net/%7Eryanfree/amani1.BMP

:drool:

Rain Man
12-05-2004, 11:59 AM
GONNA BE AT THE LINC TODAY FOR THE EAGLES, PACKERS GAME. GONNA BE AWESOME FIRST TIME AT THE LINC FOR A GAME..

Innovator
12-05-2004, 02:45 PM
HA, I was at the Linc before you....

Everyone tailgating won't be chanting asshole at you though, it's a shame

VonErich Lives
12-05-2004, 04:37 PM
http://users.stargate.net/%7Eryanfree/amani1.BMP

:drool:

Ummm, face-mask, penalty? nice pic and loss of play/yards.

BCWWF
12-05-2004, 04:49 PM
I'm not going to lie, I like the Eagles. I like McNabb and TO, I like their uniforms, I like their playing style, and I love their stadium. I also love their stadium at a time like this, where its just getting dark. They are a cool team with a cool playing style with cool players.

The Outlaw
12-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Bogus INT :mad:

The Answer
12-05-2004, 05:38 PM
28-0 Eagles over Packers :y:

BCWWF
12-05-2004, 05:42 PM
I don't think any team in the NFC can beat the Eagles, until the NFC Championship :lol:

Rain Man
12-05-2004, 09:10 PM
HA, I was at the Linc before you....

Everyone tailgating won't be chanting asshole at you though, it's a shame
Nope actually I was there for the second event ever held there... The Bruce Springsteen Concert... :y: Good Show..

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/OBDADAOJHLDI/GB_PHI_052_EM.jpg
TO took Al Harris to school.. I was up in the upper level seats with the real Eagles fans... A lot of chants like "Al's a pussy" and people trashing Favre and shit funny stuff.

This guy who was so drunk was falling asleep so the cops came up and tried to kick him out but all of his buddies were giving the cops shit cause the guy wasnt doing anything I mean he was fucking sleeping! So everyone started cheering "Let Him Sleep, Let Him Sleep!" eventually the cops left and then like 10 minutes later the guy went back to his car and slept there.. :lol: thats philly for ya

The Outlaw
12-05-2004, 09:27 PM
Yes, that is Philly for you.

Gonzo
12-05-2004, 09:28 PM
That is why Philly fans are turds.

Rain Man
12-05-2004, 09:30 PM
haha all of you need to lighten up... I guarantee if you went to a Eagles game you would love being around the fans it is fun as shit.

The Outlaw
12-05-2004, 09:32 PM
No, because I would be dubbed with either GB or Indy apparel and the morons would cuss me out and throw stuff at me like the trash that they are.

Then the Colts would beat them and they would start booing their team.

Wait...maybe I would love it

Rain Man
12-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Nah actually I saw like three people with Packers jerseys and all they got was an asshole chant.. Woudl you cry over an asshole chant outlaw?

Y2Ant
12-05-2004, 11:32 PM
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/OBDADAOJHLDI/GB_PHI_052_EM.jpg

BURNING CORNERBACKS

Y2Ant
12-05-2004, 11:33 PM
No, because I would be dubbed with <s>either GB or</s> Indy apparel and the morons would cuss me out and throw stuff at me like the trash that they are.

Then the Colts would beat them and they would start booing their team.

Wait...maybe I would love it
I love you, The Outlaw. :love:

Innovator
12-05-2004, 11:46 PM
I went to a game, didn't really like being around Philly fans.

I thought the Red Sox Nation was bad, Philly fans take the cake.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
12-06-2004, 12:23 AM
Wow Philly just smoked Green Bay. If everyone stays healthy and Philly doesn't make it to the Superbowl this year they should just quit the NFL. Seriously, NFC is a disgrace. How did they get the NFC get so bad??

BCWWF
12-06-2004, 01:17 AM
The Vikings need another year or two to become consistant. We have like 6th first round DP's on our defense, and we still suck.

The Outlaw
12-07-2004, 12:58 AM
Nah actually I saw like three people with Packers jerseys and all they got was an asshole chant.. Woudl you cry over an asshole chant outlaw?Where did I mention crying tough guy?

What did that have to do with anything I said?

VonErich Lives
12-07-2004, 04:26 PM
wrong thread :)

The Miz
01-02-2005, 06:42 PM
http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl1d46_lower.jpg

DO THE BIRD BABY, THE BIRD BABY, THE BIRD BABY

Supreme Olajuwon
01-02-2005, 06:53 PM
WOO HA

BCWWF
01-02-2005, 07:01 PM
:shifty: :rant:

Rain Man
01-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Damn I hate the Eagles I can't believe they lost to the Bengals!

The Answer
01-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Damn I hate the Eagles I can't believe they lost to the Bengals!

Dude Mcnabb,Westbrook,Kearse,Sheppard,Dawkins didn't play one snap.Reid put it best:Their startung team beat are 2nd and third stringers

The Outlaw
01-02-2005, 09:45 PM
WOOOO

MoRcHeEbA
01-03-2005, 12:36 AM
they stomped their second stringers though... just hope all those guys don't get hurt... OR THEY'RE DONE.

Rain Man
01-03-2005, 02:54 PM
Dude Mcnabb,Westbrook,Kearse,Sheppard,Dawkins didn't play one snap.Reid put it best:Their startung team beat are 2nd and third stringers
I know I was just fucking around I'm not fucking stupid.. I think

#1-norm-fan
01-03-2005, 03:04 PM
How many people showed up for that game, by the way. Cause if the stadium was full, I feel pretty bad for those people.

Rain Man
01-03-2005, 03:08 PM
How many people showed up for that game, by the way. Cause if the stadium was full, I feel pretty bad for those people.
Not a lot at all even in the beginning of the game there wasn't a lot of people at all.