PDA

View Full Version : Garrison Cade

Aussie Skier
11-04-2004, 11:36 PM
With all these wrestlers beong fired and such., one person has been kept around, Garrison Cade.

Big things will be happening with Cade over the next 3 months IMO. There was no reason to keep him unless they were going to do something with him. OBvisouly, he may still get fired somewhere in the future, but atm, i'm thinking this whole HB Cade thing could happen

Mr. Nerfect
11-05-2004, 03:52 AM
Well Garrison just appeared in the SmackDown! Your Vote campainge, and it's not going to look good for a company to send "superstars" to talk to kids and encourage them to vote, but then have them fired.

Garrison was trained but Shawn Michaels, and has a lot of talent. I can see why he's been retained by the WWE. Not to mention he's probably one of the talent others are getting cut for.

Iceman90
11-05-2004, 04:14 AM
I think Garrison Cade was promoted too early!

He should be sent back down to OVW, or axed.

PorkSoda
11-05-2004, 12:56 PM
If they release Garrison Cade then its a big mistake. He most likely is going to be a big player someday if they keep him around, his finisher (flying elbow off top rope) is great. He has talent written all over him, even in his cheese sandwhiches there are talent, so they should definitly keep him.

Mr. Nerfect
11-05-2004, 03:38 PM
If they release Garrison Cade then its a big mistake. He most likely is going to be a big player someday if they keep him around, his finisher (flying elbow off top rope) is great. He has talent written all over him, even in his cheese sandwhiches there are talent, so they should definitly keep him.

I agree. I still think he could have an extremely heated feud with HBK. Have Harrison grow his hair, then have Michaels & Cade end up on SmackDown! together. In a tag team match against Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak, Garrison betrays HBK, and nails him with his version of the Sweet Chin Music. Then a Flying Elbow off a ladder. Then Garrison proceeds to cut HBK's hair (we've never seen HBK with short hair in the WWE)! I'm sure this would garner a lot of heat. Then we see Cade start wearing Shawn Michaels attire with "H.B. Cade" or Garrison Cade written on the back instead of "Heartbreak Kid" or "Shawn Michaels".

When HBK returns, we are sure to see some wild action between the two, and we see a lot of tricks from Garrison. We could see Cade pull up to HBK"s house with his son playing the in front yard. Garry could go up and tell HBK's son that his father is a bad man. Maybe even have photos of him during his heel run. I could just see this feud gaining heaps and heaps of heel heat.

Anybody Thrilla
11-05-2004, 04:36 PM
You guys know he has no charisma, right? HBK would outshine him in a feud (promo-wise, I'm talking), and I really don't think he'd get too over.

I could be wrong, though. Actually, I hope I'm wrong.

Mr. Nerfect
11-05-2004, 04:44 PM
You guys know he has no charisma, right? HBK would outshine him in a feud (promo-wise, I'm talking), and I really don't think he'd get too over.

I could be wrong, though. Actually, I hope I'm wrong.

That's true, but if they booked the feud right, actions would speak louded than words. I can see Garrison being a Billy Kidman-esque heel on the mic, and that's great with me, at the moment. Very rarely would we see the two in the same building without mind games being played, or some kind of physical confrontation.