PDA

View Full Version : Who will Eddie Guerrero pick for his 4th team member?

Triple H
11-06-2004, 05:04 PM
So who will Guerrero choose to replace Rey Mysterio at the Survivor Series?

The CyNick
11-06-2004, 05:08 PM
I would guess since they added Carlito to Kurt's team that they will add Cena to Eddie's.

You pretty much just have to look at who gets a lot of TV time and isn't booked. You got Charlie Haas, but he's still selling an injury from the Heidenreich beating/knee injury. They could bring back London, but he doesn't have any issues in this match.

I guess if they had someone major coming back like say Brock or Goldberg, but we would have heard of that by now. So yeah, Cena's about the only logical pick.

I haven't heard any updates on the progress of the filming of his movie, so I'm guessing he comes back for the PPV, and then they shot an angle on the SD after the PPV where Cena can be out for a few more weeks to finish the shooting. I'm thinking something along the lines of "Cena came back too early, and now he's re-injured himself".

John la Rock
11-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Ya Cena for sure

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Let's look at the candidates:

Chavo Guerrero
I think he's more liekly than anyone thinks. It wouldn't surprise me, but let's just say he's there is they want to push him.

John Cena
If he's able to return, I think they'll use him. Cena & Carlito have some heat, and Carlito pinning and re-injuring Cena would garnish heaps of heat. Maybe Jesus can wet his chops? I wouldn't mind seeing Cena steal Carlito's US Championship (not legally, just the belt). He's my pick, just becuase he seems to have the backstory.

Josh Mathews
Wow, I didn't even consider this guy when thinking about it earlier. He's actually got a good chance. I can see this leading to heat between Mathews and Mysterio, maybe with a feud over the CW Title down the line. Mathew sis a logical pick, IMO.

Hardcore Holly
I can see him being in it. That's sad, because although I like him, he's really got no purpsoe being in there storyline-wise.

Triple H
LOL! Actually I can see Eddie Guerrero getting Chris Benoit in. Or Dean Malenko. I would mark out for either of them. A RAw superstar would actually be quite interesting, becausre the win would officially go in the SmackDown! record book, so Theordore R. Long wouldn't mind, and with Eric Bischoff not exactly enforcing rules lately, it would make sense. Benoit (if it was him) could get into heat with his team, if they lost later on that night. :y:

Al Snow
Another interesting choice. I could see it happening. Or maybe one of the contestants could win a challenge on SmackDown!. I'd rather see it Al Snow, Bill DeMott or a previous contestant (Matt Cappotelli, Matt Morgan, etc.).

Big Show is big enough for two people
Nah, I'd hate this scenario. It builds up Big Show, but it also makes the heels look like crap if they lose, and makes Big Show looks like crap if he loses. Maybe if they had a match, with their "forces" cancelling each other out, then Eddie Guerrero announces that there is a fourth member of his team. Out pops Cena, the crowd would explode, and Big Show would look credible.

Chris Benoit
A good pick, that's for sure. I would like to see this happen, just because it opens up storylines on RAW.

Funaki
I would like to see this. If they're trimming down the rosters, and aren't releasing this guy, why not use him?

The Icon of Elisim
11-06-2004, 08:07 PM
I think that the best senario would be have Cena come back selling the knife wounds and Carlito lands some cheap shots and injures him so more. Get Carlito some more heat and sell Cena as a tough as nails type of guy.

Hardkore Kidd J
11-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Chavo-

Not very likely.

Hardcore Holly

I hope not

Funaki:

Still don't think so.

After investigation I say Cena is the one who will be on Eddie's team. I mean he is still on the survivor series poster, and he is the most logical candidate.

Mayo
11-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Isn't Chavo already in a match?

I guess it would be Cena since I have no idea who else it could be.

Mr. Nerfect
11-06-2004, 09:48 PM

Yeah, he's in a Fatal Fourway for the Cruiserweight Championship with Billy Kidman, Spike Dudley & Rey Mysterio also involved (should be great).

I can see London interfering in Kidman's match, and something he does results in Kidman getting the three (without it looking like London did it on purpose). Maybe he could leave the belt somewhere or something. Then Eddie approaches him backstage and tells him that he wants to see him in his team at Survivor Series. London agrees, but then turns heel against Eddie, forcing him to tap out when London and Guerrero are the only two left. We then see London & Kidman get their rematch (it turns out they had it planned) for the WWE Tag Team Championship, and beat Suzuki & Dupree.

We see Sylvain Grenier come to SmackDown!, to team with Rene Dupree as a reincarnation of La Resistance V 1.0. Grenier plays the French-Canadian, while Rene Dupree plays the Frenchman. Kenzo goes off and restarts Kyo Dai or Kaientai with Ultimo Dragon, Funaki & Akio. We then see a Kidman & London vs. Los Guerreros feud for the WWE Tag Team Championship, and the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. Maybe somehow have The Dudleys get involved, and we can have a TLC Match at Armageddon. :drool:

That's just my markish thinking, though. :-\

RemyRed
11-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Maybe Nunzio could get a US Championship Match this week and lose due to Carlito cheating, then he gets mad. Something happens where Luther, Carlito, Jesus, and Jindrak are jumping Mysterio/RVD.. or whoever and then Nunzio comes and makes the save.
Wishful thinking I guess...

Boondock Saint
11-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Is Haas actually injured?

ANd, it will most likely be Cena.

Bad Guy
11-06-2004, 11:45 PM
Josh Matthews.

Shaggy
11-07-2004, 12:16 AM
Id like to see him choose Josh Mathews....

but most likely will be John Cena

Savio
11-07-2004, 12:40 AM
I hope its Chavo.

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2004, 02:09 AM
Maybe Nunzio could get a US Championship Match this week and lose due to Carlito cheating, then he gets mad. Something happens where Luther, Carlito, Jesus, and Jindrak are jumping Mysterio/RVD.. or whoever and then Nunzio comes and makes the save.
Wishful thinking I guess...

NUNZIO! How could I forget? :love:

Nunzio could be holding a Tough Enough challenge, only to be interupted by Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, Carlito Caribbean Cool & Jesus. Angle tells him now that his FBI friends are gone, Nunzio has no business being in his ring. He tells the contestants to leave because they're all worthless and noone gives a damn who wins. Angle continues running his mouth until WAM!, Nunzio gets him with a sharp kick, with the commentators making reference to Nunzio's shoot fighting experience. Luther Reigns attacks Nunzio, but Little Guido slides under his legs and gets Jindrak in his "natural born thrillers", Nunzio then jumps on Jindrak's head, ala Mario and quickly escapes the ring before too many people realise what's going on.

I'd love to see some Eddie/Nunzio segments. I would piss myself with laughter at Nunzio taking bets on who's going to win their match at Survivor Series, order of elimination, etc. I'd love to see his "associates" give him a 1 in 10,000 chance. And who knows, maybe Nunzio accepts a bride for losing the match on purpose, and turning heel. Nunzio turning on Eddie might lead Chavo/Rey to come out (Cruiserweight Champion), and that can start Nunzio in hot pursuit for the title.

I just ejaculated. :love:

Aussie Skier
11-07-2004, 03:51 AM
NUNZIO! How could I forget? :love:

Nunzio could be holding a Tough Enough challenge, only to be interupted by Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak, Carlito Caribbean Cool & Jesus. Angle tells him now that his FBI friends are gone, Nunzio has no business being in his ring. He tells the contestants to leave because they're all worthless and noone gives a damn who wins. Angle continues running his mouth until WAM!, Nunzio gets him with a sharp kick, with the commentators making reference to Nunzio's shoot fighting experience. Luther Reigns attacks Nunzio, but Little Guido slides under his legs and gets Jindrak in his "natural born thrillers", Nunzio then jumps on Jindrak's head, ala Mario and quickly escapes the ring before too many people realise what's going on.

I'd love to see some Eddie/Nunzio segments. I would piss myself with laughter at Nunzio taking bets on who's going to win their match at Survivor Series, order of elimination, etc. I'd love to see his "associates" give him a 1 in 10,000 chance. And who knows, maybe Nunzio accepts a bride for losing the match on purpose, and turning heel. Nunzio turning on Eddie might lead Chavo/Rey to come out (Cruiserweight Champion), and that can start Nunzio in hot pursuit for the title.

I just ejaculated. :love:

*Downloads a copy of EWR and gives it to alienoid*

Aussie Skier
11-07-2004, 03:51 AM
cena would be cool, as would josh mathews.

but i'm thinking hcarlie haas (if he's not injured)

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2004, 04:07 AM
*Downloads a copy of EWR and gives it to alienoid*

*Gives Aussie_Skier back his tape covered in semen, and shakes his hand as Skier is disgusted.* :love:

darkpower
11-07-2004, 04:07 AM
I think they really sealed the deal when you have Carlito in Angle's team and Michael Cole stated last week that Cena was coming back real soon, coupled with that Eddie has a week to decide who it is. I would bet money on Cena being the fourth member if I wanted to.

Are they really going to have Josh Matthews be a full time wrestler, or be another Funaki or what? They better get him ripped some if he's going to be full time.

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2004, 04:08 AM
cena would be cool, as would josh mathews.

but i'm thinking hcarlie haas (if he's not injured)

Haas is a possibility, but I think he'll sell the knee injury, as well as the Heidenreich beating for a while. Maybe Haas will get involved in either the Classic Elimination Match, or the Undertaker/Heidenreich match?

Funky Fly
11-07-2004, 04:11 AM
I am betting on someone outside the company being in it. For a one time deal.

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2004, 04:20 AM
I am betting on someone outside the company being in it. For a one time deal.

Hopefully not Viscera again.

I actually think it will be a face called up to the roster. Matt Morgan, Matt Cappotelli, an independant wrestler or someone from OVW, etc.

Funky Fly
11-07-2004, 04:21 AM

I actually think it will be a face called up to the roster. Matt Morgan, Matt Cappotelli, an independant wrestler or someone from OVW, etc.
If it is viscera I will shit my pants and throw at the tv.

Mr. Nerfect
11-07-2004, 04:27 AM
If it is viscera I will shit my pants and throw at the tv.

Champion. :love:

I'll shit in a condom and mail it to Titan Towers. I don't actually mind Viscera, but he has no point in this match.

Triple H
11-07-2004, 10:53 AM

Hmmmm that's a good idea...

Angle, Reigns, Jindrak, and Carlito vs. Eddie, Big Show, RVD, and Viscera

That's cool.

KayfabeMan
11-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Show has been teaming with Eddie at house shows, so take that for what it's worth - if anything. They've also been getting over good together, so - maybe.

Hardkore Kidd J
11-07-2004, 11:00 AM

I was trying to point that out but I don't know how to put a spoiler tag.

Sephiroth
11-07-2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah,i guess it's gonna be Cena...

Corkscrewed
11-07-2004, 03:50 PM
It'll be Chavo in a swerve. Eddie screws Chavo out of his CW match, and they renew their feud.

:shifty:

Rock Bottom
11-07-2004, 09:55 PM
Haven't been keeping up on the SmackDown side much, but I picked Chavo because they have the same last name. :p

Mr. Nerfect
11-08-2004, 04:27 AM
Haven't been keeping up on the SmackDown side much, but I picked Chavo because they have the same last name. :p

Always the safe bet. :y:

Anyway, with Holly injuring Carlito, maybe we will see Jesus replace Caribbean Cool, while Hardcore Holly gets recruited to Eddie's team? :-\

Marcyo
11-09-2004, 09:41 PM
Lets hope its Cena. I want to see him return as soon as possible