PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Guerrero DVD

Tazz Dan
11-08-2004, 04:57 AM
Hey, just wondering if anyone had this, and if it's worth buying.

The CyNick
11-09-2004, 11:14 PM
I haven't got the DVD, but outside of Mania, and maybe "The Mania of Wrestlemania", the Eddie Special, which is part of the DVD, is the best thing the WWE has put out in years. So even if it was just that, it would be worth whatever price they are charging. But on top of that you get a bunch of matches, which are a bonus.

So yes, its definately worth it.

Boondock Saint
11-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Yeah it's good stuff.

sadio8
11-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Yeah its pretty good mind you i just download the dvds and don't bother to buy them at all. So yeah if you want to buy it, its worth getting.

El Santo
11-09-2004, 11:25 PM
I enjoyed it. There's a nice ECW match with Dean Malenko, a whole bunch of WCW matches (nice to see Jericho and Rey Mysterio back in the day), and great WWE matches. The ladder match with RVD is fun to watch with the commentary, and the triple threat tag match is a reminder of how great Smackdown used to be (and fairly recently, too).

There's also an old match in there with the son of my namesake (Hijo del Santo) and the one feature that will make the DVD a must buy for anybody:

If you click left on the first match in Disc One, there's an Easter Egg where Hector Guerrero talks about being the Gobbledy Gooker, complete with Gooker footage. :y:

Tazz Dan
11-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Thanks guys, I'll pick it up this afternoon.

Xero
11-10-2004, 04:47 PM
I've been meaning to get it. I liked the UPN special, and want to get the DVD to see it again, plus the bonus features. Yeah, for the special alone it's worth it.

Plus I must pick up the Chris Benoit Hard Knocks DVD and the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD. Gonna have some kick ass new DVDs soon. :drool:

The Naitch
11-10-2004, 04:48 PM
I have it on tape. I recommend getting it if you didnt record it on UPN. Inspiring :y: