PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons season premiere

Bad Guy
11-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Worst hallowen episode yet?

RoXer
11-08-2004, 07:03 PM
It was bad. Not that bad though. That is all.

Savio
11-11-2004, 08:44 PM
I thought it was way better then last years.

SuperSlim
11-12-2004, 08:18 AM
it wasn't the worst but it was bad

courtesy of ign.com

Simpsons Movie in 2008
TV series continues strong.

November 08, 2004 - The Simpsons - the only television series on Fox that anyone seems to watch - is into its sixteenth successful season, but producers are in no hurry to push out a feature film. Series creator Matt Groening has toyed with the idea of getting the Simpson family into theaters, but with the series doing so well, why bother?

Nonetheless, plans for a movie are slowly being put into motion. Producer Al Jean told Entertainment Weekly that writers are now working on the project, with several plotlines being considered.

"There are a couple things on the show that I steered away from what might be in the movie," said Jean. "The biggest thing is you don't want to do a movie that's not reflective of the quality of the show, and you don't want the quality of the show to slip because you're doing the movie. So we're taking a little time."

"A little time" translates to about 4 years: the Simpsons movie is not expected to reach theaters until 2008.

Other details about the sixteenth and seventeenth seasons of The Simpsons are available at the same Entertainment Weekly link. Stay tuned for more film news!
-- Paul Davidson

what about that?

Shaggy
11-12-2004, 09:37 AM
On the news like 4 years ago they said that they already started making the Simpsons movie. Ive been waiting all this time only to find out that they have done jack crap.

I didnt catch the new Season episodes yet (all thanks to TNA happening on the same night) but I hope to catch the reruns or something so I can finally see if its as bad as most people are saying.

YOUR Hero
11-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Simpsons can slip away into oblivion now.

SuperSlim
11-12-2004, 11:38 AM
it's not worth the watch Shaggy

AareDub
11-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Last year's was much worse.