PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Survivor Series (Smackdown Spoiler Inside!)

Marc the Smark
11-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Are you planning to order the pay-per-view? And do you have any predictions?

Triple H, Batista, Gene Snitsky, & Edge Vs. Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Maven, & Chris Benoit

Shelton Benjamin Vs. Christian (for the Intercontinental Championship)

Lita Vs. Trish (for the Women's Championship)

Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Big Show, John Cena Vs. Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak, Luther Reigns, Carlito Carribean Cool

Booker T Vs. JBL (for the WWE Championship)

The Undertaker Vs. Heidenreich

A couple of questions I have.... Why is MAVEN, of all people, in the match for Raw? I mean, name one thing he's done since he's been in the company that makes him main event material. How is any better than The Hurricane, or Rosey, or even anyone who was just released? And also, will The Undertaker ever get one final run with the title? I think it's time for him (and Flair, for that matter) to hang it up; but it'd be nice to see them with the belt one last time.

Hardkore Kidd J
11-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Yeah, it's too bad Kane or SHawn aren't there. If they were they would have taken Maven's place. Maven will probably be the first one eliminated.

123 kid
11-12-2004, 11:05 AM
Team HHH over Team Orton
Shelton Benjamin over Christian (if the title changes hands again that's ridiculous...'
Lita over Trish
Team Eddie over Team Angle (should have been a spoiler warning though, UK fans including myself have not seen Smackdown! yet, so as obvious as it may be, we did not know that John Cena was the 4th member of Eddie's team.
JBL over Booker T
Undertaker over Heidenreich

Hardkore Kidd J
11-12-2004, 11:12 AM
This is how I see it

Team HHH vs. Team Orton Team Orton wins.

SHelton vs. Christian SHelton over Christian

JBL Over Booker T. [Trust me I don't want this anymore then the next person but after hearing JBL'S promo I feel that he will win.

Trish over Lita[ We can only dream]

Team Eddie vs. Team ANgle Team Eddie wins

Undertaker vs. Heidenreich Undertaker over Heidenreich

4 way crusierweight match I happen to feel that Chavo might win this since he's been out for a while and if not then, then sometime soon.

Marc the Smark
11-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Could this be the night Maven joins Evolution? :shifty:

Danny Electric
11-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I see Snitsky eliminated with help from a run-in by Regal.

Dave Youell
11-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Could this be the night Maven joins Evolution? :shifty:
Well you may look shifty, but it makes sense.

I can see Booker going ovwer, only because it seems so obvious to everyone that JBL is gonna win.JBL could go to Raw for a new challenge and become RAW champ, then who on here would hate JBL?

No one! that's how many!

Oh and Hein-what-ever to go over taker

BlackDawn2024
11-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Maven & Randy Orton vs. Triple H, Batista, Edge & Gene Snitsky

Winners: Triple H, Batista, Edge & Gene Snitsky

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin(c) vs. Christian

Winner: Shelton Benjamin

WWE Championship
JBL(c) vs. Booker T

Winner: Booker T(I refuse to see JBL going into December with the belt)

WWE Women's Championship
Trish Stratus(c) vs. Lita

Winner: Lita

Eddie Guererro, Rob Van Dam, Big Show & John Cena vs. Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak, Luther Reigns & Carlito Caribbean Cool

Winners: Eddie Guererro, Rob Van Dam, Big Show & John Cena

The Undertaker vs. Heidenreich

Winner: The Undertaker

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Spike Dudley(c) vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guererro vs. Billy Kidman

Winner: Billy Kidman

Mr. Nerfect
11-12-2004, 08:48 PM
WWE Championship
John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Booker T
Winner: Booker T via disqualification.

Classic 4 vs. 4 Survivor Series Elimination Match
Winners Get Periodic Control of RAW
Triple H, Batista, Gene Snitsky & Edge vs. Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit & Maven
Winners: Triple H, Batista, Gene Snitsky & Edge via pinfall.

Classic 4 vs. 4 Elimination Match
Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak & Carlito Caribbean Cool vs. Eddie Guerrero, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam & John Cena
Winners: Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak & Carlito Caribbean Cool via pinfall.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian
Winner: Shelton Benjamin via pinfall.

Grudge Match
Heidenreich vs. The Undertaker
Winner: The Undertaker via pinfall.

WWE Women's Championship
Trish Stratus vs. Lita
Winner: Trish Stratus via pinfall.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Spike Dudley vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero
Winner: Billy Kidman via pinfall.

-I can see the WWE Championship Match goes either way, simply because I think it would be a greta heel trick to have JBL promise to never appear on SmackDown! again if he loses, then have him blatantly ignore that statement when he does lose. Although it would be interesting to see JBL show up on RAW, or take some time off, and to see Booker T with the WWE Title, I think it is just a bit more likely JBL will retain then it will be to see a new champion.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Orlando Jordan have something ot do with the finish. If I had to book SS, then I'd have Booker T win by DQ, because it allows Booker T to win, gets JBL over as a heel, and then we have to see how good his word is.

-The RAW main event is another match that can go either way. I'm going to go with the heels, just because Edge needs momentum, and Snitsky is currently undefeated (why change that?). I can see Edge getting counted out, then Snitsky getting DQ'd. Then I'd like to see Orton or Jericho get the decision over Triple H with either the RKO or the Walls of Jericho. Then it comes down to Batista vs. Benoit, Jericho, Maven & Orton. Benoit gets pinned after a Batista Bomb. Jericho also meets a B-Bomb fate. Maven gets a Spear or a Clothesline by Dave to eliminate him. Orton & Batista are the final two. Flair runs down, as well as Rhyno, Tajiri, The Hurricane, Rosey, etc. (maybe The Hurricane can turn heel?). Eventually we see Batista get up just as Maven nails Orton in the gut with a steel chair. One Batista Bomb later, 1-2-3, we have Evolution, Edge & Snitsky running the show.

The thing is, I can't see fans really being hypnotised into watching RAW next week with this, unless they tease HUGE tension between everyone on the team. If they don't do that, a face win would be better here as everyone will be interested to see what happens next.

-This is a match the heels should win, IMO. With Angle, Reigns & Jindrak SmackDown!'s answer to Evolution, it would make sense for them to pick up a win in a match comparable to one Evolution is participating in. It would be great if the faces win the RAW elimination match, and the heels win the SmackDown! match, but I really want a double heel win. I also hope we see Jesus sub, so they can play the Carlito/Cena angle more. I'm looking for Cena to take the first fall to either Carlito or Jesus. Then RVD pins Jindrak, but Van Dam is eliminated by the "Reign of Pain" Reverse Spinning Neckbreaker, Luther does. Eddie then pins Reigns with a Frog Splash. Big Show taps out to Angle's Ankle Lock, and finally Eddie is pinned by Angle after Rolling Angle Slams (I wish). I can see Carlito/Jesus pinning Eddie last.

-I can't really see Christian losing this match, but it only makes sense that he does. Is that "Just Shut Your Eyes" song on the WWE ThemeAddict album Christian's? If so, I can definately see Christian winning for some reason. I hope they don't job out Shelton, though. Maybe Charlie Haas could save him, that way you have that realisation that this is a mixed brand PPV, with friends on other brands helping each other?

-Heidenreich should really go over, but I can see him losing, then becomming the muscle in a heel stable, or as the second fiddle to a heel RVD, or something of the like. Heidenreich isn't likely to be main eventing, so why not give The Undertaker a strong win heading into Armageddon where you could have a six-man Hell in a Cell or an Elimination Chamber?

I personally hope Charlie Haas comes out and costs Heidenreich the match, or either gives him the DQ win, and puts him in a painfully sold Haas of Pain. Now that Rico is gone, I can see Haas becomming a machine type character, who has one of the most painful moves ever invented at his disposal. Make him emotionless, and maybe give him Dawn Marie as a valet, or have her side with Heyman.

-I can't see Lita walking away with the title. Well I can, but I hope she doesn't because this match was just sort of thrown there, despite having build-up. I'd rather see them go at it on the New Year's Revolution card, at the Rumble, or even as late as WrestleMania 21. I can see Snitsky coming down and costing Lita the match. He might even injure her afterwards for more heat. I can see Lita joining up with Snitsky down the line, though. Nothing will surprise me in this match, because I have a REALLY open mind about it.

-I hope Paul London returns (maybe as Chavo's "friend", which is just as likely to be Pepe), and allows Kidman to become a record-tying eight-time WWE Cruiserweight Champion. Then we see Kidman & London demand the rematch for the WWE Tag Team Championship in their contracts, on SmackDown!. Kidman & London win and start calling themselves "The Shooting Stars", which gets heat because they bombarded Chavo with Shooting Star Presses at Survivor Series. We then see a Kidman & London vs. Eddie & Chavo feud, maybe adding The Dudleys and/or Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam to participate in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match at Armageddon.

-I'd like to see another match added tot he card. If I had a choice, mine would be either a RAW tag team match, or a 4 vs. 4 Elimination Match, where the losers must disband and one member of each team must go to SmackDown!. La Resistance vs. Rhyno & Tajiri is my frontrunner, maybe adding in William Regal & Eugene Dinsmore, The Hurricane & Rosey and/or Val Venis & Steven Richards.

Another idea is a Battle Royal or an interpromotional match with La Resistance vs. Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki.

Fox
11-13-2004, 12:30 AM
The 4v4 matches should be really good on both sides. I just hope they don't shaft one for the other like they did last year (Team Angle vs. Team Lesnar was like 8 minutes long, while Team Austin vs. Team Bischoff was almost half an hour).

I really, really hope Booker T wins. Not only would it get the belt off the disgraceful JBL, but it would put it around the waist of one of the most deserving wrestlers of all time.

Marc the Smark
11-14-2004, 11:13 AM
Well today's the big day! Who's ordering the ppv?

Mr. Nerfect
11-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Well today's the big day! Who's ordering the ppv?

I shall be (if I can). We've had some problems with Foxtel recently, but if it's possible, I'll be watching it.

jerichoholic169
11-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Triple H, Batista, Gene Snitsky, & Edge Vs. Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Maven, & Chris Benoit

i cant really see the face side winning here. they've built up what would happen if HHH's side would win way too much for them not to. its hardly been mentioned what orton et al. would do if they won. then again i can see orton pinning HHH but i'd really mark out for a batista destruction of everyone. and then batista to get the belt for HHH and have HHH snatch if off and have a confrontation there.

Shelton Benjamin Vs. Christian (for the Intercontinental Championship)

i think shelton will retain here, after botched interference by tomko.

Lita Vs. Trish (for the Women's Championship)

who cares?! for the record, trish after interference by molly. hopefully then molly will go on at lita about morals etc.

Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, Big Show, John Cena Vs. Kurt Angle, Mark Jindrak, Luther Reigns, Carlito Carribean Cool

cena will pin carlito after about 1 minute. other than that, big show will destroy everyone and win it for team eddie.

Booker T Vs. JBL (for the WWE Championship)

booker T will win by DQ. josh matthews will interfere to stop orlando jordan interfering as well but JBL will go for a weapon and get caught.

The Undertaker Vs. Heidenreich

ten minute crush for undertaker.

Mr. JL
11-14-2004, 06:24 PM
$10 says RVD is the first one eliminated in the Smack Down classic survivor series match. And listen to the chorus of boo's that will follow and you will undertsnad why WWE ratings and buyrates are in the SHITTER

Joe Kerr
11-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Is this gonna be the official thread?

Nervous Ferret
11-14-2004, 07:53 PM
no someone should make one
________
Arizona Medical Marijuana (http://arizona.dispensaries.org/)

Nervous Ferret
11-14-2004, 07:53 PM
it would give it an official feel if you know what I mean
________
Dc marijuana dispensary (http://dc.dispensaries.org/)