PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Stasiak, Thats a name i havent heard in a while

RP
11-13-2004, 03:21 AM
I actually liked that guy. Whatever happened to him?

KayfabeMan
11-13-2004, 03:34 AM
I would say that this belongs in KayfabeMan territory - aka The Wrestling Q&A Forum - but I'll field it for ya anyway, because I'm just that damn nice....or actually because I have nothing else to do :(

Stasiak did a few indy dates after being released from WWE, and pretty much fell off the planet Earth (possibly returning to Planet Stasiak). He lives in Texas somewhere, and worked one or two of those WrestleCon (I believe that that was the name of 'em) deals in the state.

He is still available for independent bookings, but I really haven't heard all about him in a while, and you almost never see his name in any of the results from independents.

Funky Fly
11-13-2004, 04:30 AM
KF is right. This does belong in Q & A, so without further ado here is some mod magic.

123 kid
11-13-2004, 07:18 AM
Anyone remember when Shawn Stasiak was 'Meat' back in the day?

Drakul
11-13-2004, 08:39 AM
yep. Didn't he do a match with an erection? :wtf:

KayfabeMan
11-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Unfortunately, I do remember when he worked as Meat in WWE/WWF.

And yes Drakul, he worked a match (possibly matches) like that - and I believe it was Terri (maybe Jackie, but I think Terri) who poured a full pitcher of ice water down his tights.

John la Rock
11-14-2004, 03:00 AM
he's on Planet Stasiak :shifty:

the guy sucked

Azriel
11-15-2004, 10:54 AM
He was mismanaged very poorly, but at least he had Stacy as a sidekick for a while.

Mister Sinister
11-15-2004, 12:59 PM
LOL, The Mecca Of Manhood....

I find it funny, that prior to his current gimmick (as in being apart of Team Angle) his partner at the end of WCW, Mark Jendrak, shared a gimmick that Stastiak used..