PDA

View Full Version : goldberg to smackdown jericho on off the record

wrestling_god
01-04-2004, 05:48 PM
as posted on PROWRESTLINGSCOOPS.com
Chris Jericho will be the host on TSN's "Off the Record" with special guest (normal host) Michael Lansberg. It will be a role-reversal show, and three other celebrity guests are to be scheduled, although no names at this point are guaranteed.

The cover story featuring Brock Lesnar in Flex Magazine comes out this Tuesday nationwide. Even though Lesnar won't be wrestling tonight, he has been on the road all weekend doing run-ins on SmackDown-brand house shows.

WWE hired Todd Grisham, a local sports reporter from Tucson, Arizona. Grisham got a two-year deal with WWE and is described as a younger Joey Styles who's almost as funny as Josh Mathews. I don't know which is bigger news, a new signee or the fact that Josh Mathews is considered funny.

Take this for whatever it's worth - Goldberg is pictured on the side of the SmackDown! Vengeance DVD.

wrestling_god
01-04-2004, 05:50 PM
also goldberg wins over in japan heres the line up for those curious

1. Four Way Dance: Low Ki beat MIKAMI , Jun Kasai & King Adamo (7:03) with the Ki Crusher on Kasai.
2. Zebra Man beat Ikuto Hidaka (6:54) with the Zebra bomb.
3. Satoshi Kojima & Kaz Hayashi beat El Solar & Dos Caras Jr. (13:53) when Kojima used a lariat on Solar.
4. The Predator & Kevin Randleman beat Shinjiro Otani & Masato Tanaka (14:41) when Predator used a King Kong buster on Tanaka.
5. Handicap Match: Giant Silva beat Kohei Sato & Katsuhisa Fujii (2:18) with a chokeslam on Sato.
6. Shinya Hashimoto beat Vader (9:59) by countout.
7. Mil Mascaras, Dos Caras & Sicodelico Jr. beat Tom Howard, Steve Corino & Dusty Rhodes (13:10) when Mascaras used a diving body attack on Corino.
8. Toshiaki Kawada beat Mark Coleman (6:07) by referee stop.
9. Bill Goldberg beat Naoya Ogawa (12:49) with a Jackhammer.

MVP
01-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Figures, Goldberg buries Japan's top stars as well as America's.

Head
01-04-2004, 06:44 PM
I saw the Brock article in Flex Magazine like a week ago in Barnes and Noble. It's nothing special, just pretty much describing how strong and how much of a badass Brock is. Written for a complete mark.

Lamuella
01-04-2004, 06:46 PM
PLEASE start using commas in your subject titles.

"goldberg to smackdown jericho on off the record" and "goldberg to smackdown, jericho on off the record" give two completely different impressions. When I clicked on this topic I thought it was about Bill Goldberg ripping into Jericho on Off The Record.

The CyNick
01-04-2004, 07:33 PM
That news item about Goldberg being on the side of the Vengeance DVD, which was on the observer site, has nothing to do with him going to SD.

The WWE has artwork on the spine of all their PPV DVDs which is a collage of WWE superstars, the Vengeance DVD just happens to have Goldberg's face on it. Again, it has nothing to do with going to SD, even though that could happen so he can face Brock at Mania.

YOUR Hero
01-04-2004, 09:05 PM
PLEASE start using commas in your subject titles.

"goldberg to smackdown jericho on off the record" and "goldberg to smackdown, jericho on off the record" give two completely different impressions. When I clicked on this topic I thought it was about Bill Goldberg ripping into Jericho on Off The Record.

Rookie copy and pasters..

Corkscrewed
01-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Figures, Goldberg buries Japan's top stars as well as America's.

Yeah.... who does he think he is, Triple H???