PDA

View Full Version : steroids

Aussie Skier
11-15-2004, 05:08 AM
ok, i have heard that a tell-tale sign of a wrestler (or person) on steriods is that there tummy pops out like they have a beer gut.

Looking at Kurt Angle at SS, that was exacty how he looked. My assumption, either:

Kurt is on roids or,

tummy popping out is not actually the case.

Question, altho we know SFA, does any1 think kurt could be on steroids?

Ska-Wars
11-15-2004, 05:37 AM
I'm sure a couple of years back, people thought he was using steroids seeing as he developed red marks on his back and shoulders...so it's possible I guess.

Dave Youell
11-15-2004, 06:13 AM
I dunno about Kurt,

Only because when he started he was quite buff and being the fact that he got that way without steroids in the Oylimpics, How can you take roids and win a medal? It's not easy.

He may of taken them since though, but I would presume if you can maintain your body in such a way without roids before, why would you need them now?

Aussie Skier
11-15-2004, 07:17 AM
I dunno about Kurt,

Only because when he started he was quite buff and being the fact that he got that way without steroids in the Oylimpics, How can you take roids and win a medal? It's not easy.

He may of taken them since though, but I would presume if you can maintain your body in such a way without roids before, why would you need them now?

when he first came to the WWE, he was about 220 pounds i believe. now they say he weighs a bit more...which means nothing cos i remember them saying shawn michaels was 6'1...as fucking if!

I would never think kurt would be on steroids...however, he did have a very strange look to him...kinda like a smaller version of steiner

Rob
11-15-2004, 10:54 AM
It's an absolute banker that Kurt is on the juice. I would guess that the number of guys not on it is very, very slim. Even guys who have no reason to be on it are using roids (Rey Misterio for example). Only Jericho and Michaels spring to my mind.

Mr. JL
11-15-2004, 11:44 AM
Yeah, I was thinking Kurt Angle looked a bit different from when I last saw him. I just hope he's not doing anything stupid. How many neck surgeries has this guy had in the last two years? The WWE schedule is vicious so Kurt may not be able to get the proper training time that he could get in when he was training for the Olympics. Thus, he may have turned to steriods.

He should just call it quits. Maybe returning only for Mania time because there are still dream matches people would like to see. But besides Mania no one really cares if Angle is on SD! fighting some nobody rookie who know one likes or carrying Jindrak and Luther around Or his Guerrero feud that will not end.

Kurt angle V. Shawn Michaels at Mania 21 would save the event single handedly.

The Cerebral Assassin
11-15-2004, 03:52 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/d/dickthebruiser/09.jpg

Does that dude look like he's on 'roids?

Innovator
11-15-2004, 05:35 PM
Flair said in his book and a lot of guys take steroids coming back from surgery, to get their body back to where it was and help along with the rehabilitation. So I can see a bunch of guys doing it, Edge for example.

samichna
11-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Steriods lol

CALM DOWN ROB HARVEY

samichna
11-15-2004, 05:41 PM
(referring to Harvey constantly spelling Benoit as "Beniot")

just so I never need to check this thread again

thx

KayfabeMan
11-15-2004, 06:22 PM
It's an absolute banker that Kurt is on the juice.

Kamchadal.
11-15-2004, 06:27 PM
I really wish that Spike Dudley would lay off the juice - he is doing nothing but harm to himself.

Took
11-15-2004, 07:00 PM
when he first came to the WWE, he was about 220 pounds i believe. now they say he weighs a bit more...which means nothing cos i remember them saying shawn michaels was 6'1...as fucking if!

I would never think kurt would be on steroids...however, he did have a very strange look to him...kinda like a smaller version of steiner

No, HBK is actually 6'1", that is believable, it's just that he was never over 220, and they used to list him back in his heyday as like 227.

Rob
11-15-2004, 08:02 PM
(referring to Harvey constantly spelling Benoit as "Beniot")

just so I never need to check this thread again

thx

I haven't done that in like 3 years. :(

Rob
11-15-2004, 08:03 PM
No, HBK is actually 6'1", that is believable, it's just that he was never over 220, and they used to list him back in his heyday as like 227.

Shawn ain't 6'1". I have stood next to him and he isn't taller than me and I'm 5'11"

Funky Fly
11-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Remember when Rob Harvey and Triple A were racing to get to 5000 posts first and Robused his admin power and editted his post count to 15000 so Triple A editted his to 400000? Those were good times.

The CyNick
11-15-2004, 08:56 PM
Can I just say I love the Lenny avatar!

I agree with Rob about the juiced up guys. I know lots of guys who work out like crazy almost every day at my gym, and few look like WWE guys unless they are on something. When you consider the WWE guys are on the road so much, it pretty much makes steroids a must.

Aussie Skier
11-16-2004, 01:59 AM
Shawn ain't 6'1". I have stood next to him and he isn't taller than me and I'm 5'11"

i agree with Rob (for once :D )
i have stood next to RVD and i am about 5'10, and he is pretty much my height. And I have seen Rob Van Dam stand next to Shawn, and Shawn is just fractionally taller.

Therefore, by that modern, sophisticated technique, i assert there is no chance shawn is 6'1

Rob
11-16-2004, 07:43 AM
Remember when Rob Harvey and Triple A were racing to get to 5000 posts first and Robused his admin power and editted his post count to 15000 so Triple A editted his to 400000? Those were good times.

That didn't happen. I didn't know how to edit my post count :-\

Funky Fly
11-16-2004, 03:38 PM
That didn't happen. I didn't know how to edit my post count :-\
Hmmmm, I'm sure you did. I remember triple A's 400,000 thread.

The Naitch
11-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Kurt's done roids. End of discussion.

Rob
11-17-2004, 11:44 AM
Hmmmm, I'm sure you did. I remember triple A's 400,000 thread.

Never happened.

Funky Fly
11-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Never happened.
Did too. That was like 2 years ago, like a month after I joined TPWW.

Rob
11-17-2004, 07:16 PM
Didn't happen. Swear I never knew how to change post counts. I would have abused it hard if I could.

Funky Fly
11-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Didn't happen. Swear I never knew how to change post counts. I would have abused it hard if I could.
Triple A did, though.