PDA

View Full Version : ELIIII

Triple A
11-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Eli Manning is going to start this Sunday against the Falcons, Coughlin just said.

Pretty crazy. The Giants schedule is terrible going into the long run.

Falcons, Eagles, at Redskins, at Ravens, Steelers. :(

MoRcHeEbA
11-15-2004, 02:54 PM
He's ain't no Rothelisberger :(

Triple A
11-15-2004, 02:57 PM
The Steelers are a way better team than the Giants, IMO, so you aren't gonna really be able to compare. :mad:

VonErich Lives
11-15-2004, 02:58 PM
umm, yeah.. well, coughlin and umm, warner and tough schedule and playoffs and playing over their head... well, umm.. never mind...

:p

Eli has skills, how quickly he adjust is a different story, he's got a good arm and is more mobile then Warner which should help them.

So, Warner came back to earth and Coughlin benched him...

So Trips, you never did tell me (or I just didn't read it) which team do you like more? Jets or Giants? I still think the Jets should make the playoffs and if Pennington is 100% and they way Curtis is playing, anything is possible.

MoRcHeEbA
11-15-2004, 03:04 PM
remember when Eli got killed on that one hit by the eagles I think... that was awesome

Innovator
11-15-2004, 03:14 PM
ELI!

YES!

Triple A
11-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Look at my avatar you idiot.

VonErich Lives
11-15-2004, 04:24 PM
Look at my avatar you idiot.

Didn't you have the Giants or was that in your sig a few weeks ago?

Just admit, your a bandawaggon jumper... problem is, both bandwaggons have a flat.

Triple A
11-15-2004, 04:25 PM
LMAO

No, I didn't, you fucking piece of GARBAGE. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD. How are you so stupid?

Triple A
11-15-2004, 04:27 PM
Do I suddenly have a Steelers avatar? You are the stupidest fucking cunt that has ever lived.

VonErich Lives
11-15-2004, 04:38 PM
Do I suddenly have a Steelers avatar? You are the stupidest fucking cunt that has ever lived.

Are you always this cranky on a monday, or just after the jets and giants both get beat?

Baio
11-15-2004, 04:40 PM
I dont know anything about sports but I know VonErich is a giant moron.

Triple A
11-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Are you always this cranky on a monday, or just after the jets and giants both get beat?
"lol"

VonErich Lives
11-15-2004, 04:47 PM
I dont know anything

Stop when you're right.

Baio
11-15-2004, 04:59 PM
Hot comeback. Your humor is such an amazing device, razor sharp! They have a name for people like you, but it might offend the happily retarded population of America.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
11-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Eli Manning is pussy

Triple A
11-15-2004, 05:17 PM
lol

el fregadero
11-15-2004, 05:18 PM
He's no Peyton.

Triple A
11-15-2004, 05:26 PM
WE WILL SEE.

VonErich Lives
11-15-2004, 06:09 PM
Hot comeback. Your humor is such an amazing device, razor sharp! They have a name for people like you, but it might offend the happily retarded population of America.

when you have a clue or anything intelligent to say let us know... till then just keep your useless posting to up your post count so you go to bed at night thinking "I'm cool cause I post a lot"

VonErich Lives
11-15-2004, 06:11 PM
WE WILL SEE.

He's got the talent, personally I think he has the physically ability to be better then his brother... but does he have the head...

I always worry about throwing in a rookie when things aren't going well, it's killed some careers...

I think he should have let Warner go another week or two... at least.

Baio
11-15-2004, 06:13 PM
when you have a clue or anything intelligent to say let us know... till then just keep your useless posting to up your post count so you go to bed at night thinking "I'm cool cause I post a lot"

If I were one of those morons I would make "OMG LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS I HAVE" threads, idiot. Get a clue.

VonErich Lives
11-15-2004, 06:15 PM
If I were one of those morons I would make "OMG LOOK AT ALL THE POSTS I HAVE" threads, idiot. Get a clue.

Here's a novel idea, you don't know about sports... so why less posting and more reading and you could learn something.

The Miz
11-15-2004, 06:20 PM
How could anybody learn anything about sports by reading a VEL post? You could maybe learn about bad grammar and unnecessary use of elipses, but not sports.

VonErich Lives
11-15-2004, 06:32 PM
How could anybody learn anything about sports by reading a VEL post? You could maybe learn about bad grammar and unnecessary use of elipses, but not sports.

Go Seahawks!

The Miz
11-15-2004, 06:50 PM
What does the fact that I like the Seahawks have anything to do with you being an idiot

Y2Ant
11-15-2004, 07:00 PM
You can also learn what kind of stuff to not use, when replying to a post.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
11-15-2004, 07:20 PM
I am just joking about Eli guys, He will probably be pretty good. I dunno, I think he is an upgrade over Warner. Even though Warner isnt doing anything "bad" he just isn't good. Manning probably feels like a huge dick now though, talking all that shit about the Chargers and they are better then the Giants this season

Baio
11-15-2004, 07:22 PM
What does the fact that I like the Seahawks have anything to do with you being an idiot

He's just proving his own idiocy.

Bad Guy
11-15-2004, 07:56 PM
I want to see him get rocked again. In slo mo.

Rain Man
11-15-2004, 08:31 PM
LOL at when Eli got killed. Just remembered that.. Eli will be nothign like Peyton

Gonzo
11-15-2004, 09:31 PM
A lot of people were saying given both the Manning's college careers Eli has the ability to be better, since Tennessee was better than Eli's Ole Miss team. I think he definitely has the ability to compare.

As long as he doesn't end up like Archie, although I'm confident the Giants aren't as bad as the Ain'ts.

Crimson
11-15-2004, 10:27 PM
I think Rivers will probably the bust of the three.

LOL @T.O wanting to meet Angeline Jolie...you and everyone else buddy.

BabyHugger
11-15-2004, 10:51 PM
There is no way Eli will be a bust, he probably will not have as good a head as Peyton, but I think he will still be a star.

BabyHugger
11-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Unless Coughlin benches him, because he is known to do that according to VEL.

Boomer
11-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Don't think the Falcons will lose this one unless NY beats them defensively. If the Falcons blitz like they did last week and keep their run defense against Tiki, I don't see them losing.

VonErich Lives
11-16-2004, 03:37 AM

Just trying to refrence why you know nothing and feel the need to lash out at others that know more and have different opinions then yours.

He's just proving his own idiocy.

uh-huh... someone who knows nothing about sports... yeah, your opinion counts. - here's your sign!

Unless Coughlin benches him, because he is known to do that according to VEL.

I'll try and go slowly for your "Baby". Coughlin is a discipline coach, if Tiki was to become the old Tiki and start putting the ball on the ground in key situations, turnovers in close games and in the red zone, coughlin would eventually replace him. I never said coughlin had a history of benching people, I said he has a history of being a tough coach. Next time, actually read what I post, not the crap that the Wiz makes up.

Triple A
11-16-2004, 03:38 AM
Just trying to refrence why you know nothing and feel the need to lash out at others that know more and have different opinions then yours.
So he knows nothing because he is from Seattle and he is a Seahawks fan? Wow.

VonErich Lives
11-16-2004, 03:41 AM
So he knows nothing because he is from Seattle and he is a Seahawks fan? Wow.

That's the only thing I can come up w/ so far... it's been so long since they had a good team, he probably just found out about football when Holmgrem went there a few years ago... I can't figure out otherwise why he can't deal w/ others peoples opinions and be so clueless at the same time.

Given, it's not a very logical reason, but I just woke up and I really don't care enough to find out why he's clueless.

BabyHugger
11-16-2004, 03:44 AM

uh-huh... someone who knows nothing about sports... yeah, your opinion counts. - here's your sign!

I'll try and go slowly for your "Baby". Coughlin is a discipline coach, if Tiki was to become the old Tiki and start putting the ball on the ground in key situations, turnovers in close games and in the red zone, coughlin would eventually replace him. I never said coughlin had a history of benching people, I said he has a history of being a tough coach. Next time, actually read what I post, not the crap that the Wiz makes up.
You dont have to go slow for me you stupid redneck, you are just wrong.

The Outlaw
11-17-2004, 05:20 PM
Hey it's The Wiz! HAHA

The Miz
11-17-2004, 05:29 PM
Shutup The Outloser

VonErich Lives
11-17-2004, 07:39 PM
You dont have to go slow for me you stupid redneck, you are just wrong.

wait, just caught that... now I'm a Redneck.... lmfao... you're too much.

Here's your sign!

The Outlaw
11-17-2004, 09:31 PM
That hurts :(