PDA

View Full Version : Shelton IC title?

Bad Guy
11-18-2004, 12:47 AM
Wow he found out in the middle of the match he was going to win? Does that happen a lot? Also.. I found this very funny.

Shelton: ‘I’ve just found out I’m wrestling Triple H - I don’t know what I’m going to do.’

Hurricane: ‘Come here, let me show you. Bend over, put this arm here, this arm here and when I say ‘go’ you jump.’

Mr. Nerfect
11-18-2004, 01:26 AM
I think he found out so late because the match was unconfirmed headed into Taboo Tuesday.

Hurricane is supposed to be a natural joker backstage, but I wonder if he will get any heat form The Game now statements have been released about his control over RAW. :-\

Aussie Skier
11-18-2004, 01:54 AM
I'm surprised just how much he's broken Kayfabe with the IC title comment.

link is here:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2004531787,00.html

Tornado
11-18-2004, 05:46 AM
I really hope that interview doesnt come back to bite Shelton in the ass.

The guy has major things in his future.

the_rock's_#1_fan
11-18-2004, 02:59 PM
A lot of times what they'll do is when a superstar is down on the ground, they'll make it LOOK like the ref is asking him if he's OK, when in reality, he's actually telling the superstar what he needs to do next...that's why you see all the ref's wearing earpieces like you see a newscaster wear...Vince or somebody behind the scenes reminds the ref of what is supposed to happen and then it gets passed down to the superstar in the ring.

BigDaddyCool
11-18-2004, 03:19 PM
A lot of times what they'll do is when a superstar is down on the ground, they'll make it LOOK like the ref is asking him if he's OK, when in reality, he's actually telling the superstar what he needs to do next...that's why you see all the ref's wearing earpieces like you see a newscaster wear...Vince or somebody behind the scenes reminds the ref of what is supposed to happen and then it gets passed down to the superstar in the ring.

Well duh.

Disturbed316
11-18-2004, 03:44 PM
lol @ Hurricane

ColdwaVer
11-18-2004, 07:39 PM

Wow, that's wacky. :shifty: