PDA

View Full Version : Is it finally Booker T's time?

Joe Kerr
11-19-2004, 09:33 AM
With the fatal four way match at Armagedon putting JBL vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Booker T vs. Undertaker.. Is Booker finally going to get to walk away with the title. Im thinking Booker gets a pin on Eddie winning the title therefore JBL claiming he never lost the title that he cant be beat one on one setting up the rematch at Royal Rumble.

Thoughts:

Shaner
11-19-2004, 10:23 AM
i think after the amount of time and sacrifice Booker T has given he should end up winning the WWE Championship - i haven't decided whether i think he will or not though i'll have to wait a few weeks first!

SuperSlim
11-19-2004, 10:30 AM
first off don't base on someone getting the title based on the amount of time they been in the business. That is very very poor cause then you might as well place it on Hardcore Holly since he been there for a good number of years.

I still sy Taker is gonna walk out with it though.

Fignuts
11-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Booker wins it, loses it to angle at the rumble, who loses it to Taker at WM21

Dave Youell
11-19-2004, 10:52 AM
This is like 3rd thread about this

Londoner
11-19-2004, 01:51 PM
Booker will win, hes done the chasing part now it's his time, not sure who he will pin though, but it wont be undertaker and i don't want it to be Eddie. SO hopefully itll be JBL but i don't think it will be. I know for sure Taker wont win, he never does. And i hope he doesn't win anyway. What would shock me most is Eddie winning it.

Mr. Nerfect
11-19-2004, 03:04 PM
I think/hope JBL will win it. Unless they add Kurt Angle and The Big Show and have BS win it. If I had to pick someone else, it would be Eddie Guerrero or Booker T. I think Eddie has a better chance then we all believe, and Booker T is/was the primary guy feuding with JBL.

Corkscrewed
11-19-2004, 03:24 PM
This thread would have been appropriate BEFORE Survivor Series, but now... as usual, it's an out of date Joey Radd post. Booker is the last guy they'll give it to now, especially since he's going against JBL, Taker, and Eddie.

(Edited; thanks Thuglife)

Londoner
11-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Just to correct you its eddie, not angle.

Dorkchop
11-19-2004, 04:05 PM
It should have been Booker T's time at WM XIX.

MVP
11-19-2004, 04:41 PM
I don't think it really matters which of the 3 guys win it because they're probably going to job the strap to Angle at the Rumble. It would be nice to see Booker T be WWE Champion once before he retires even though he draws squat--I don't think that will hurt the company.

diamondcutter
11-19-2004, 05:49 PM
first off don't base on someone getting the title based on the amount of time they been in the business.

Isn't that why they put the title on JBL in the first place?

Mr. Nerfect
11-19-2004, 06:11 PM

I think they just decided to take a huge jump with a good gimmick. JBL's also seen as a semi-lockerrom leader backstage, and the WWE is pretty big on him.

BlackDawn2024
11-19-2004, 07:26 PM
I'd love to see the belt around Booker's waist, even it was only until the Rumble where he drops it to Angle. Angle then drops it to Taker at Mania.

Then Taker drops it to Funaki on the next SmackDown!!!! :shifty:

What? It could happen.

Aussie Skier
11-19-2004, 07:38 PM
This is like 3rd thread about this

booker deserves to be in every thread!
He's the man.

Dave, SSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAA

Aussie Skier
11-19-2004, 07:42 PM

not really.
they put the title on JBL cos he is a such a briliant heel!

Rob
11-19-2004, 07:57 PM
It was Booker's time last year. Some big nose cu</>nt stopped it though.

Mr. Nerfect
11-19-2004, 08:07 PM
I'd love to see the belt around Booker's waist, even it was only until the Rumble where he drops it to Angle. Angle then drops it to Taker at Mania.

Then Taker drops it to Funaki on the next SmackDown!!!! :shifty:

What? It could happen.

I can actually see that happening, Taker comes down to the ring announced as "The Undertaker" Mark Calloway, gives a farewell speech, announces he's going to be a road agent, and announes that the WWE Championship will be going ot a man truly deserving of the title. Out pops Funaki to what I would think would be a MASSIVE ovation. That would be the best way Taker could put anyone over. Although I can see Cena replacing Funaki in that scenario.

ColdwaVer
11-19-2004, 08:13 PM
first off don't base on someone getting the title based on the amount of time they been in the business.

I'd base it not on the amount of time he's been into the business, but on the amount of quality work he's given to it. Booker T gives more to WWE in a week than Holly does in a year. Booker deserves the title at this point, and has since about WM19. I think this would be a great time to give Booker the title, possibly having him drop it at No Way Out.
That being said, my gut feeling is that Taker will walk out with the belt.

Shadow
11-19-2004, 08:31 PM
There will be no way that Taker will get the title. That will mean he'll have to be on Smackdown week in week out and we all know how much he hates to do that.

Mr. Nerfect
11-19-2004, 08:39 PM
I'd base it not on the amount of time he's been into the business, but on the amount of quality work he's given to it. Booker T gives more to WWE in a week than Holly does in a year. Booker deserves the title at this point, and has since about WM19. I think this would be a great time to give Booker the title, possibly having him drop it at No Way Out.
That being said, my gut feeling is that Taker will walk out with the belt.

I think Booker T has started to slip in terms of workrate, though. I think Hardcore Holly actually puts a lot of effort into his matches as well. :-\

The CyNick
11-19-2004, 08:50 PM
I dont think they should put the title on BT.

I agree with Alienoid in that I think, if they were to add Angle and Show to the match, then I would say Angle will walk out as champ.

However, the way this is set up, I think its built up so JBL can get another title win, and really make him look credibile (even though he wont win in a credible way).

I mentioned this in another thread, but I kinda have a feeling that they may do the title switch in Iraq at Christmas.

If it were me, I would probably put the title on Eddie. Then that way they can work a program through Jan and Feb, and put the title on Angle. At least that way the title would look strong with those two guys working each other for it.

Joe Kerr
11-19-2004, 10:01 PM
This thread would have been appropriate BEFORE Survivor Series, but now... as usual, it's an out of date Joey Radd post. Booker is the last guy they'll give it to now, especially since he's going against JBL, Taker, and Angle.

Dear corky,

You suck balls ,you repeat yourself constantly please try to come up with new material, lose weight, get straight, you, your not Cool not as cool as The Radd man...
Now that, thats out of the way.
Yeah this thread is so out of date I mean the match was just annouced yesterday.....and its Eddie, read before you decide to TRY and be a daft cunt.

you have been Raddified

thank you

The Radd man

Corkscrewed
11-20-2004, 01:28 AM
Oh my, I'm shaking in my boots because I've been "Raddified."

Why you were unbanned is beyond me, because you're just pathetic. Stick to pretending to be a chick. You're more convincing that way.

Joe Kerr
11-20-2004, 10:22 AM
Oh my, I'm shaking in my boots because I've been "Raddified."

Why you were unbanned is beyond me, because you're just pathetic. Stick to pretending to be a chick. You're more convincing that way.

oh corky are you still in love with me?

on a side note you ignored the obvious as to why I wrote that it was a day old cock. not three weeks.

Mister Sinister
11-20-2004, 11:58 AM
Dear corky,

You suck balls ,you repeat yourself constantly please try to come up with new material, lose weight, get straight, you, your not Cool not as cool as The Radd man...
Now that, thats out of the way.
Yeah this thread is so out of date I mean the match was just annouced yesterday.....and its Eddie, read before you decide to TRY and be a daft cunt.

you have been Raddified

thank you

The Radd man

No Offense....but of course, you're going to take some....that was gayer then all of Savior's Raps in the TNA C-Fed

Evolution
11-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Corky's right, Joey Radd, you should never have been unbanned.

And before you have a shot at me because you have more posts than me, I have been here longer than you, plus I didn't use up my first couple hundred posts spamming every thread I can find. I don't see the point of spam myself, except canned spam (check the avatar)

But yeah, I think Booker T should walk out with the title, Eddie's been there (although it could make sense for Eddie to drop the title to Kurt for WrestleMania). JBL is having less effect on the crowd due to his less popular Cheat to Win ways, and like Shadow already said, Undertaker isn't gonna want to turn up 4 consecutive weeks to SD!.

Joe Kerr
11-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Corky's right, Joey Radd, you should never have been unbanned.

And before you have a shot at me because you have more posts than me, I have been here longer than you, plus I didn't use up my first couple hundred posts spamming every thread I can find. I don't see the point of spam myself, except canned spam (check the avatar)

But yeah, I think Booker T should walk out with the title, Eddie's been there (although it could make sense for Eddie to drop the title to Kurt for WrestleMania). JBL is having less effect on the crowd due to his less popular Cheat to Win ways, and like Shadow already said, Undertaker isn't gonna want to turn up 4 consecutive weeks to SD!.

Who in the hell are you, Newbie?

Corkscrewed
11-21-2004, 02:20 AM
Har har.

Lets give Joey a hand for his creative verbal assault skills.

*sigh* You try to hard, Mr. Radd. Perhaps another gimmick change is needed, but given your past reincarnations, I doubt it.

Joe Kerr
11-21-2004, 02:40 AM
LOL i cant figure out whats worse...the fact you pointlessly keep going on about this or the fact that you think anyone gives a damn as to what you post.

Joe Kerr
11-21-2004, 02:48 AM
corky-- but they do care Im accepted her these are my true freinds

Radd man -- corky this is the internet deary now get my cock out of your mouth wipe your chin and go to school lad.

Corky but they really do like me

Radd -- stop humping my leg corky....and damn boy take a bath you stink

See no one cares

Aussie Skier
11-21-2004, 02:54 AM
ooooook...how about you guys have your little spat somewhere else

Aussie Skier
11-21-2004, 02:56 AM
See no one cares

OF COURSE NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!!!

THIS IS A WRESTLING SITE NOT A FUCKING BITCHFEST!!!!
Christ, talk about carrying on.....

Joe Kerr
11-21-2004, 02:59 AM
ooooook...how about you guys have your little spat somewhere else

not really a spat..see every post i make some douche ackhem....corky...thinks hes going to be cute and say something retarded thinking he is going to be praised or some shit..Not to sure where hes going with it....I dont mind some one having a opinon or a differnt out look on something then I do but when some one says something like this

"This thread would have been appropriate BEFORE Survivor Series, but now... as usual, it's an out of date Joey Radd post. Booker is the last guy they'll give it to now, especially since he's going against JBL, Taker, and Eddie."
--Corkscrewed

keep in mind the thread was made the day after the annoucement was made..it kinda pisses me off that ignorance and stupidity is among him.

Fignuts
11-21-2004, 03:04 AM
Take an English class.

Heyman
11-21-2004, 03:41 AM
With the fatal four way match at Armagedon putting JBL vs. Eddie Guerrero vs. Booker T vs. Undertaker.. Is Booker finally going to get to walk away with the title. Im thinking Booker gets a pin on Eddie winning the title therefore JBL claiming he never lost the title that he cant be beat one on one setting up the rematch at Royal Rumble.

Thoughts:

If the WWE intend to give the title to Booker T until Wrestlemania (which is HIGHLY doubtful), then yeah......I wouldn't mind seeing him win.

If the WWE book him to win, only to job it back to JBL or Angle a month or two later however, then no......I'd rather have JBL keep the title.

The way Smackdown is going right now, I REALLY think that they need to turn either Cena or Guerrero heel at Wrestlemania (or slightly after it). Prefferably Cena.

Not only would this completely revive Cena's character (and give him his 'edge' back), but it would finally give Smackdown a legitimate heel.

As good as JBL's gimmick is, the fans just don't care about him enough to REALLY "respect" him as a main-eventer.

Angle is always good, but he's been a main-event heel forever.

The fact that Angle has 'put-over' so many guys in the past as well, also takes away the "novelty" of an up-and-comer defeating him.

If it was up to me, Angle would turn face...........and Cena would turn heel.

Not to digress or anything. :shifty:

::::::keyboard rust::::::::::::::

:D

Funky Fly
11-21-2004, 03:57 AM
Radd, you'd better shape up. You've barely been back a week, and already you are generating a negative atmosphere.

Just remember that at this point you are on such thin ice that no one is going to mind seing you banned.

ColdwaVer
11-21-2004, 09:32 AM
I think Booker T has started to slip in terms of workrate, though. I think Hardcore Holly actually puts a lot of effort into his matches as well. :-\

Even so, effort doesn't equal quality. Booker at 60% effort is better than Holly at 100% effort.

Joe Kerr
11-21-2004, 09:58 AM
Radd, you'd better shape up. You've barely been back a week, and already you are generating a negative atmosphere.

Just remember that at this point you are on such thin ice that no one is going to mind seing you banned.

lol oh sorry I forgot IM the bad guy here...none other can do wrong :nono:

ANYWAY:

To Heyman

Angle tried being face and it just didnt seem to work to well. He makes a great heel especially on the mic. Cena as a heel would probably be better the only problem is if there going to keep him feuding with Carlito after Carlito comes back thats putting them close if not at Wrestlemania. If the feud can be ended at wrestlemania, I think that Cena should attack a face champ (being that the title is on a face) and go heel that way. Eddie right now is pretty much doing nothing so Eddie could go heel but I personally seem to like him better as a face. What we need is The Undertaker to go Heel and become the Lord of Darkness again. :)

Evolution
11-21-2004, 10:53 AM
Joey, you call me a newbie? Like I said, I've been here longer than you, and if you knew better, its spelled n00b, le dickhead.

And neg-repping me because I agreed with Corkscrewed? Thats not cool, and I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool. A helluva lot more people respect Corky than you, and some of those people are in the position to ban you.

So think before you start spewing your verbal diarrhea, you human sceptic tank.

Joe Kerr
11-21-2004, 01:37 PM
Joey, you call me a newbie? Like I said, I've been here longer than you, and if you knew better, its spelled n00b, le dickhead.

And neg-repping me because I agreed with Corkscrewed? Thats not cool, and I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool. A helluva lot more people respect Corky than you, and some of those people are in the position to ban you.

So think before you start spewing your verbal diarrhea, you human sceptic tank.

did you just threaten me with banning? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....Ackhem...ok...uh yeah ive been banned like........1 234....um 5....7 times so if i get banned from a INTERNET SITE...im sure life will go on and I wouldnt give 2 shits about it. Now post something remotly decent about the topic at hand if you have the ability, Noob.

Rob
11-21-2004, 01:46 PM
I'm starting to wonder why I bothered defending you before.

Joe Kerr
11-21-2004, 01:49 PM
I'm starting to wonder why I bothered defending you before.

I tried to let it go and continue on with the topic at hand but then you have to have a noob try and make a name for themself and stir it back up again. If you read through youll clearly see im not the instigating party.

Fignuts
11-21-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Joey Radd:
uh yeah ive been banned like........1 234....um 5....7 times

Shocker, there.

Joe Kerr
11-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Joey Radd:

Shocker, there.
way to prove my point