PDA

View Full Version : Max and Paddy's Road To Nowhere

Wengerland
11-19-2004, 10:26 AM
Quality programme, started last friday and the second episode is tonight at 9:30 on channel 4.

"Can you catch, luv?"

"Why?"

"Cause i've got a couple of balls coming your way"

:heart:

Disturbed316
11-19-2004, 10:41 AM
I missed it last week, but I'll tune in tonight.

ct2k
11-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Fuckin brill init.

Tonight's ep was hilarious, the retro shell-suits and haircuts!

Cool to see Potter and Les Alanos making cameo's too!

LK
11-19-2004, 06:35 PM
Tonight was quality

Ogen
11-20-2004, 06:52 AM
Phoenix Nights was much better. Not been impressed by what I've seen of Max and Paddy dunno hopefully it should get better

Shawshank
11-22-2004, 05:45 PM
this shit is funny as hell, how can you not laugh at im paddy the sailor man toot toot (while shagging in a sailor suit in a camper van) then 5 mins later, im strong to the finish coz i eat me spinage im paddy the sailor man.

i love it and it was good to see potter on his feet for his cameo with the helium filled balloons for new year and the net just dropping on everyone lol i liked the ending to the second one outside the breakdown call centre, AN HOUR, IM ONLY ACCROSS THE ROAD, COME ON LOVE PLAY THE GAME EH!

Doink
11-27-2004, 09:18 AM
lol at last nights episode i wont say to much as know some of you wont have seen it yet but the line where he spots his ex girlfriend ( who is virtically challanged ) and turns to paddy and goes bloddy hell its tina for paddy to say huh it is a small world isnt it! lol

i also like the observational comedy of the no standing sign at the bar with a load of blokes stood there!