PDA

View Full Version : Is there any particular reason that Viscera is under contract?

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 07:16 PM
I mean, seriously, what's the deal? I thought his run with Gangrel against the Undertaker was a one shot thing, but then he showed up on Raw against Shelton Benjamin, and he just squashed some jobber on Heat. Why does Vince have such a hard on for this guy?

Oh, and remember when he was King of the Ring? *sigh*

What the hell is he good for?

Mayo
11-21-2004, 07:28 PM
I always found that Moe had more talent :shifty:

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 07:30 PM
I don't know why I remember this, but once Moe went for a senton bomb in a match and he missed. Lawler, who was doing commentary, says "Don't do that no Moe!". For some reason, I still laugh when I think about that.

Squire Moe. Nigga please.

Mr. JL
11-21-2004, 07:32 PM
I don't know... but I am happy for Viscera. However he won't accomplish much besides taking some of Vinnie Mac's money.

They should bring in Gangrel and align him with Christian. Blood Bath baby! I'd mark out for a Brood return and maybe the Brood becoming the #1 Heel Stable.

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Christian in the brood would be a humongous step in the wrong direction for him, not to mention it would make absolutely zero sense. Unless you've devised a course of action for this reformation?

Savio
11-21-2004, 07:41 PM
Visera is there to look like a strong ass dude by beating up people like hurricane but putting over up and comers.

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 07:42 PM
So he's like the new Iron Mike Sharpe?

V
11-21-2004, 07:59 PM
they should at least bring gangrel with him

Gangrel's theme music and entrance is awesome

Gangrel is the man, and i like how undertaker says his name

he says "Gang RELL" instead of Gangrell

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 08:00 PM
I am having a laugh.

MVP
11-21-2004, 08:01 PM
I don't think Viscera is under contract. I think he was just used on RAW that last time because they were in his hometown; so they probably paid him for an appearance.

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 08:04 PM
But he was just on Heat as well.

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 08:05 PM
And he won.

Azriel
11-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Unfortunately MVP, he signed a new development contract. But as long as he stays on HEAT then all is well.

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 08:20 PM
Jericho was on Heat tonight as well. *sigh*

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 08:22 PM
But seriously, if the guy hasn't developed into whatever they want him to be by now, wouldn't you think he is never going to? Shit, when did Men on a Mission debut? 1992 or something? If he's not a wrestler worth a real contract now, he never will be.

MVP
11-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Really? I am behind the times. :(

Mr. JL
11-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Christian in the brood would be a humongous step in the wrong direction for him, not to mention it would make absolutely zero sense. Unless you've devised a course of action for this reformation?
You're right. There is no devised course of action into the reformation. I just want Chriatian in the main event scene so badly.

However, if I were to think of one. Christian would remain his same character but he could play on his kliq's insecurities... basically spouting off any kind of bullshit in order to get them to do his bidding. It would fucking rock 2.

Edge: Playing off the fact that he will never recieve a World Title shot unless Christian is the Champion. Saying they were at their best when they had each others backs. And Christian could keep riling Edge up with all these things on how Edge has been screwed over and basically driving Edge into a crazy non-talkative enigma he was when he first debut.

Trish: With her broken nose and being afraid of never being beautiful. Christian could say that even though the fans and all the wrestlers in the back make fun of her ugliness that Christian still likes her and will still have her in his bed.

And I could create some cool storyline for Tomko and Gangrel later. But how would those ideas suffice for you?

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 09:14 PM
Not bad, but Edge's character is so cocky at this point that playing off of his insecurities would be highly unbelievable. I could almost see something like that almost working, though. Interesting.

Gerard
11-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Development contract? wtf. Its not as if he wasn't in the spotlight in the mid 90's and did dick all, be as well putting a guy in the ring with a wheelchair and they'd be more mobile than viscera, probably do more wrestling moves and all.

Anybody Thrilla
11-21-2004, 11:55 PM
Development contract? wtf. Its not as if he wasn't in the spotlight in the mid 90's and did dick all, be as well putting a guy in the ring with a wheelchair and they'd be more mobile than viscera, probably do more wrestling moves and all.

Zack Gowan

Heyman
11-22-2004, 12:33 AM
I mean, seriously, what's the deal? I thought his run with Gangrel against the Undertaker was a one shot thing, but then he showed up on Raw against Shelton Benjamin, and he just squashed some jobber on Heat. Why does Vince have such a hard on for this guy?

Oh, and remember when he was King of the Ring? *sigh*

What the hell is he good for?

<s>I love you for those comments. </s>
:foc:

LOL - Damn you Funky Fly! :lol:

p.s. Viscera is god.

p.p.s. EDIT!

Anybody Thrilla
11-22-2004, 12:39 AM
It's more question than comment. And you haven't provided a single answer.

Took
11-22-2004, 12:41 AM
the v.W.o. has push in the industry. They got Vince to sign the talented big man.

When the v.W.o. demands something, they usually get it.

Anybody Thrilla
11-22-2004, 12:42 AM
What the fuck is the v.W.o.?

Took
11-22-2004, 01:12 AM
Viscera World Order. You need to get with the program bud.

Also Vagina World Order when it suits them fine.

Anybody Thrilla
11-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Any program with the words "Viscera World Order" in the ciriculum is not a program that I want to get with.

Raven Effect
11-22-2004, 02:00 AM
Yes there is a reason for Vis to be under contract. It is that he is God, the Almighty Ruler of All. He even ruled this very board until he grew bored with it and give it back. You all owe your very existence to him.

Heyman
11-22-2004, 02:23 AM
It's more question than comment. And you haven't provided a single answer.

Provide answers? It's right there in front of your fucking face. Did you even watch the Smackdown that Viscera appeared on?

Viscera made Taker look like a trillion (that's with a 't' by the way) bucks and completely carried him. He also carried Benjamin on RAW a few weeks ago (and was even generous enough to do the clean job).

I didn't get to see Viscera on Heat tonight, but one of my friends taped it. :cool:

Anybody Thrilla
11-22-2004, 02:32 AM
Viscera carried Shelton Benjamin? Ha, for a minute there, I thought you were serious.

Heyman
11-22-2004, 02:36 AM
Viscera carried Shelton Benjamin? Ha, for a minute there, I thought you were serious.

Deny it all you want, but the facts speak for itself.

Anybody Thrilla
11-22-2004, 02:52 AM
Yes they do. You are retarded.

Jacko
11-22-2004, 07:11 PM
I'm a supporter of The v.W.o sounds good and also menacing. Keep up the support.

Took
11-22-2004, 07:15 PM
Indeed it is fucking menacing.

FakeLaser
11-22-2004, 07:52 PM
His name was Mo.

Afterlife
11-23-2004, 07:32 AM
Viscera was great against taker, but I was fairly pissed that he beat the shit out of Benjamin, then goes down from a sloooooow ass Dragon Whip...that hit him in the sternum. I was like...Right.

Londoner
11-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Shelton didn't even need to use his finisher to beat that retard, doesn't that make Viscera look rather weak?All i see when i see Viscera 'wrestling' is a fat piece of garbage.Literally. He takes so fucking long to move i laugh for a second then turn it over, cos it makes me sick hes even on my TV. I thought he was only wrestling cos they wer ein his home town but how the fuck can they give a guy his age a development contact? You can't teach an old dog new tricks remember....

Anybody Thrilla
11-23-2004, 05:32 PM
He was on Raw yesterday as well.

Anybody Thrilla
11-23-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm a supporter of The v.W.o sounds good and also menacing. Keep up the support.

Please shut the fuck up.

LK
11-23-2004, 06:07 PM
He's gonna be on Raw next week as well in the Battle Royal

Took
11-23-2004, 06:22 PM
He's gonna be a heavy favourite, and I do mean HEAVY.

Corkscrewed
11-23-2004, 07:52 PM
Why do you think they fired ten wrestlers? It takes the payroll of ten wrestlers to generate enough cash to support Viscera's daily diet.

Gouda
12-05-2004, 12:50 AM
vis·cer·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (vsr-)
pl.n.

1. The soft internal organs of the body, especially those contained within the abdominal and thoracic cavities.
2. The intestines.

Zen v.W.o.
12-05-2004, 02:38 AM
And in my dictionary, under Viscera you would see, "World championship calibre performer."

All hail Big Vis.

Volchok
12-05-2004, 08:22 AM
its kinda funny... my left nut has more talent then viscera....