PDA

View Full Version : Cena's Stabbing Faked??

jerichoholic169
11-26-2004, 09:18 AM
Just watched SS again and theres a segment half way thru the show with team eddie in the locker room after they've won. eddie and big show say to cena that they've been looking at his back and say they can't see any scar whatsoever. cena replied that the doctor's fixed him up good but it almost sounds like he's lying the way he says it really quietly and un cena-esque.

combine this with the fact that he's miraculously recovered so quickly (according to long), has got me thinking that maybe he faked it all. after all we never saw him in hospital or anything. to me it jsut seems really fake and easy to see through so is this crap lines/storyline or is there something there??

or am i just talking crap??

SuperSlim
11-26-2004, 09:27 AM
:rofl: I'll let you figure this one out yourself junior

The Answer
11-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Just watched SS again and theres a segment half way thru the show with team eddie in the locker room after they've won. eddie and big show say to cena that they've been looking at his back and say they can't see any scar whatsoever. cena replied that the doctor's fixed him up good but it almost sounds like he's lying the way he says it really quietly and un cena-esque.

combine this with the fact that he's miraculously recovered so quickly (according to long), has got me thinking that maybe he faked it all. after all we never saw him in hospital or anything. to me it jsut seems really fake and easy to see through so is this crap lines/storyline or is there something there??

Dude you do know that this was just an angle so Cena could go shoot his movie "The Marine" right?

Loose Cannon
11-26-2004, 09:38 AM
lol. Wrestling is real

Gerard
11-26-2004, 09:41 AM

jerichoholic169
11-26-2004, 09:46 AM
no really i think wrestling is real. look at the way they bleed everywhere.......

obviously i know that he was away filming his movie - i'm not 12 years old. :mad:

the point is way making was that they hadn't made any attempt to make him look injured at all. the way he said the doctor had patched him up well looked really dodgy like he was meant to make it sound dodgy rather than trying to make it sound believable.
and he was out for what, a month?? if he got stabbed and had a punctured lung then he would have been out for longer surely?

Dave Youell
11-26-2004, 09:54 AM
I'm still trying to figure out if your trying to be funny or are trying to be dumb. I haven't decided yet

jerichoholic169
11-26-2004, 10:00 AM
if i was trying to be funny no one would be laughing.

the point is obviously he doesnt have a scar and didnt get stabbed but either john cena is the crappiest actor ever or hes just delibarately making it sound like he's faking it.

i didnt really write it up very well but its kinda sad that people immediately assume i havent got a clue and not that i have not explained it very well.

Sephiroth
11-26-2004, 10:08 AM
Dude you do know that this was just an angle so Cena could go shoot his movie "The Marine" right?
Right...next thing you will tell me that wrestling is fake :roll:

RemyRed
11-26-2004, 10:25 AM
He faked it, he wanted a break from wrestling for a while....

I think I get what you mean though. Well the fact that Cena's stabbing comes off so fake isn't because it's part of an angle where he actually admits to faking his stabbing, it's just the writers being lazy and not putting much of an effort into making it look convincing for fans who aren't "in the know".

jerichoholic169
11-26-2004, 10:26 AM
He faked it, he wanted a break from wrestling for a while....

I think I get what you mean though. Well the fact that Cena's stabbing comes off so fake isn't because it's part of an angle where he actually admits to faking his stabbing, it's just the writers being lazy and not putting much of an effort into making it look convincing for fans who aren't "in the know".

thankyou someone gets what i was on about.

big_bluto
11-26-2004, 10:34 AM

Does anyone else find that they're really beginning to like this guy?:yes:
It's like watching a kitten chase a piece of wool while you drag it across the carpet.:D

I like him!

Sickboy
11-26-2004, 10:45 AM
Perhaps he's making a heel turn and joining with Triple C and Big J

big_bluto
11-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Let's find out......jeriochoholicU69......you making a heel turn, or do you not know what that is?

HankScorpio
11-26-2004, 10:58 AM
HEEL TURN HEEL TURN

HankScorpio
11-26-2004, 10:58 AM
"I spit in the face of people who think wrestling is fake"

big_bluto
11-26-2004, 11:02 AM
hello........

Come on, answer the question! You were here a couple of minutes ago!

The Mackem
11-26-2004, 11:04 AM
I read this as from a storyline point of view, I don't know why you've all reacted this way.

big_bluto
11-26-2004, 11:05 AM
I read this as from a storyline point of view, I don't know why you've all reacted this way.

What?

I like him!:yes:

Mayo
11-26-2004, 11:20 AM
At first I thought this guy was like 12 or something because of his explanation, but even the fact that Cena would fake his own stabbing sounds stupid. I see no reason why he would turn heel since he is the top face on Smackdown right now. They can still milk out his face persona for another few months at least before turning him.

Boondock Saint
11-26-2004, 02:02 PM
I don't recall Guerrero talking about his injury during SS, but from the way you word it, it sounds like they may just be making fun of the storyline themselves, since it is so ridculous to begin with.

Disturbed316
11-26-2004, 03:22 PM
lol. Wrestling is real

Unlike Robot wrestling, which is fake, like boxing.

Mr. Nerfect
11-26-2004, 03:58 PM
hello........

Come on, answer the question! You were here a couple of minutes ago!

Well he's not here now, obviously. :roll:

I get what he means because I read it in a way which put him as my equal, instead of looking down on him as soon as he posts something. What he said was a reasonable question.

No I don't think it will become a storyline, but who knows down the line? It really wouldn't surprise me either way.

Head
11-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Doubt it, that'd be a really stupid storyline to run with.

If Cena turns heel, he'll do it by attacking a face from behind or something.

Tornado
11-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Unlike Robot wrestling, which is fake, like boxing.

Ultimate Robot Fighting*

Disturbed316
11-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Ultimate Robot Fighting*

Same difference

Fignuts
11-26-2004, 06:48 PM
GEEENNNNDERRRRRR BEEENNNNNDERRRRRR!!

samichna
11-26-2004, 06:49 PM
LOL

The Naitch
11-26-2004, 06:51 PM

:yes:

ColdwaVer
11-26-2004, 08:03 PM
no really i think wrestling is real. look at the way they bleed everywhere.......

obviously i know that he was away filming his movie - i'm not 12 years old. :mad:

the point is way making was that they hadn't made any attempt to make him look injured at all. the way he said the doctor had patched him up well looked really dodgy like he was meant to make it sound dodgy rather than trying to make it sound believable.
and he was out for what, a month?? if he got stabbed and had a punctured lung then he would have been out for longer surely?

Yeah, I see what you mean... they may have been making a sort of in-character poke at the whole "wrestling is fake" thing, since some fan out there was bound to say something like "if he got stabbed, where's the scar?" Kind of a pre-emptive snappy comeback. Or there's a slim chance that Cena will reveal that the whole thing was faked for some wierd reason. I doubt it though.

CosaNostra
11-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Does anyone else find that they're really beginning to like this guy?:yes:
It's like watching a kitten chase a piece of wool while you drag it across the carpet.:D

I like him!
I hate cats. :mad:

Outsider
11-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Wrestling is real though right guys? :(

Corkscrewed
11-27-2004, 04:03 AM
Yes.

Real boring at the moment!!!! :rofl:

*crickets chirping*

:shifty: