PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart Got Married!

Corkscrewed
11-28-2004, 01:05 AM
I hope I'm not blind and this was already posted... seems like news too big around here not to post.

Anyway, he got married in September. Awwwwwww...

http://www.prowrestlingnews.com/news/headlines/103591361.php

Shadow
11-28-2004, 01:07 AM
Where's the pictures of the new wife? I want to see the new member of the Hart family.

McLegend
11-28-2004, 01:08 AM
When did Bret get a divorce?

Corkscrewed
11-28-2004, 01:13 AM
I dunno. Was he married before? (I honestly can't remember at the moment)

McLegend
11-28-2004, 01:16 AM
Yeah he was and he has like 2 kids with her too. I remember watching his documentary like 5 years ago and him and his wife were talking about what was gonna happen at Montreal.

Corkscrewed
11-28-2004, 01:35 AM
Oh. My bad then. I dunno... the story *could* be phony, since I couldn't find anything on the Toronto Sun web site. Of course, I didn't really look hard...

Shaggy
11-28-2004, 01:40 AM
Yea I never remember him getting a divorce. In that Wrestling With Shadows documentary they did with him he had a wife and kids because I remember she was yelling at HBK after the Survivor Series incident.

Gouda
11-28-2004, 01:49 AM
Oh. My bad then. I dunno... the story *could* be phony, since I couldn't find anything on the Toronto Sun web site. Of course, I didn't really look hard...

The news of his marriage was posted on pwinsider.com which is fairly credible so I don't think it's fake.

Kapoutman
11-28-2004, 03:14 AM
I first heard of his divorce in the Broken Harts book. Divorced a couple of months before Owen's death I think.

Evolution
11-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Yeah he was and he has like 2 kids with her too. I remember watching his documentary like 5 years ago and him and his wife were talking about what was gonna happen at Montreal.
The only thing I remember about his wife and kids in that documentary was Bret saying to his kids "I gotta talk with Vince, go bother The Headbangers" then Mosh and Thrasher were passing them around, then later on they were watching Bret's guest appearance on The Simpsons. I always remember it was Helen who was shouting at Shawn and HHH.

Anyway, good for Bret. Nice to know things are going good for him. Seems we only hear about him when it's something bad (or rumours he will be at WrestleMania)

HeartBreakMan2k
11-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Divorced because he had an affair with Sunny I believe.

Nark Order
11-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Oh man, that totally sucks. She's a crack-addicted whale now....

Stickman
11-28-2004, 01:04 PM
Back in the day when Sunny was hot, I think any man would have an affair with her.

Rob
11-28-2004, 01:24 PM

He was divorced long after he left WWF.

Did he remarry Julie?

Head
11-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Damn, moving to Italy.

The Outlaw
11-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Bret had some "sunny days"

*marks out*

Funky Fly
11-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Well, congrats to him. He deserves a little happiness with all the bad shit that's happened since 1997.

Dazz
11-28-2004, 06:07 PM
I could be wrong, but I heard that basically the Bret HBK saga esculated because HBK accused Bret of boning Sonny, Bret was married at the time and was pissed off at HBK. And as a result refused to job to him at Survivor Series (aswell as the fact it was in Canada), Bret didn't like jobbing to certain people who he doesn't feel help put over lesser talent, like HBK. But the two didn't like each other mainly because of HBK's accusation which Bret denied.

The Outlaw
11-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Hence my sunny days comment

:love:

Loose Cannon
11-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Yeah, basically HBK, who was all strung out on coak at the time anyway, came out with the "Sunny Days" comment to piss off Bret. There's NEVER been any truth to Bret having an affair.

Then Bret got pissed and I'm not sure if it was the same show, but Bret and HBK got into a fight and Bret basically kicked his ass. Again, might have been a different week.. My memory is clouded.

HBK went and cried to Vince that Bret kicked his ass and said he was going to quit the company.

Took
11-28-2004, 06:39 PM
Man, aint HBK a punk ass bitch! But yes, sunny and Bret were close, Bret said she was rather flirtatious, but HBK kept bringing up personal matters on screen. He even went so far as to start making fun of Stu..Bret asked HBk to watch his step, he then went overboard, and the show in Hartford I believe is where Bret confronted HBK, and then it turned into a fight, which HBK lost. HBK then left the company again, forcing the stripping of the tag titles, until austin got in with dude love. HBK came back in time for summerslam.

And oh yes, congrats Bret on the marriage. Hope it goes really well. Dont stay in Italy too long. He wont, his kids are all in Calgary.

The Outlaw
11-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Yes, he went psycho on the same show...

NEVER any truth? How can you say that with 100% confidence?

The Answer
11-29-2004, 05:16 PM
Wasn't Sunny married to Chris Candidio at the time?

Blue Demon
11-29-2004, 11:37 PM
good for him :y: